Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Darlingbaby

I don't comment on this thread much, but I'd just love to tell Meghan to 'fuck off, nobody cares about you or your irrelevant husband'

Anyway, as you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

netflixbritney

Remember in the olden days when terrorists weren't allowed to have their actual voices on the telly and someone had to dub in what they were saying? I think the same should be done for Markle. Give her the full-on Gerry Adams treatment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76

Concerto

Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 71

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Fab title by @planetmirth

Recap:
Last thread was all about how much we admire and love @Chita. Her cartoons have seen all of us through down times and sad times and we cannot thank her enough. ❤
We also talked about the miscreants of monteshitshow. We just don't like them.
I can't think of anything else so please add more if you can.
Last thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Chita

VIP Member
Ted Talks are - not entirely but quite often - knobheads spouting word salad and hoping listeners are too confused to notice. Throw out buzzwords, ensure people are doubtful of the etiquette between disagreeing and being offensive and bingo. You're Charles Manson.

wordsalad you say?

word salad revisedWATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Bobble22

VIP Member
Yes Hazno will be at the coronation otherwise who is he? They need that link or else they have nothing to whinge on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm finding it hard to keep up with the thread 🧵 I try to read nearly every post I can but finding it a struggle, I still be putting my pics on but I'm going to be to lurking instead , maybe liking a pic here and there but sadly I can't read them all as it's to much to keep up with esp on busier days.
There still be a Pom pic everyday and also sending out a a few reaction emojis and reply to any alerts, I just can't keep up...given me eyestrain like it did years ago when I was on in 2020/21.
So I'm not giving up the thread, just calming down reading it for 3 or so hours a day...not a fast reader sadly and hurts my eyes after a while.

Tonight I pop on again and add my second Pom pic out of five and do some lurking etc 💗💖🤗❤🥰😘 xx
Love from Pom 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Post on Quora by Benjamin Smallbrook:

"Whatever is said to the press, on either side, whether it’s about the King wanting to offer an olive branch, or Markle saying she wants them to enjoy a relationship with Charles - it’s all nonsense.

Charles is well aware that news will break soon about her use of surrogates. This is the one subject that is still causing the Royals a major headache. They will have to deal with it, but in a way that the public is fooled into believing they were never involved in the deceit.

Understandably, there is a lot of hatred in the Family towards Markle for continually putting them through this mess, a mess of gigantic proportions. which is rocking the monarchy on a daily basis.

Everyone in the Palace has an idea of how she should be dealt with. The courtiers, led by Nicholas Soames, are old school. They would prefer the newspapers to stop writing about Harry and the actress. They are trying to convince Charles, that given time, the public will become quiet and submissive again.

Queen Camilla, William and Catherine are well and truly on the other side. They want to see the duo dealt with decisively to end their games for ever.

King Charles, a kind and considerate man, wants a quiet life, and who can blame him. I would like to see him enjoy the Coronation with his public - then go for the jugular, and crucify the brats."

Hmm... even if this is true while there's much speculation online about the kids I still don't see how this news will be broken.

• Wow
Reactions: 63

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?
That’s our Woke NYC and LA media gaslighting the world with their wishful thinking. I have lived in many parts of the US…we still have friends and colleagues in many different areas…and with the exception of two of our Scot separatist neighbors…. don’t know anyone who feels this way…much less ‘passionately.’ But our media is anchored inthe most Woke areas of our nation and they have the megaphone.

ignore them…most of us do.

But on the subject of UK passion…My coronation party invitation has been met with great fun and enthusiasm! The RSVP’s have bern hilarious. Suddenly all my guests are ‘titled.’ Lol One was in calligraphy…better than TW. (The dour twosome are not invited)

My UK daughter brought us Windsor castle gin on last visit. The Fortnum and Mason cookie tin has arrived..so,pretty but the tune sounds more like ‘Pop Goes the Weasal.’ The life size cardboard KC has arrived as well. My co-hostess has purchased a royal coach that will hold cupcakes flags, bunting, etc. We have a ‘palace‘ serving piece to assemble and a Amazon crown and goblets.

Fifty plus American guests coming…to celebrate the UK and its monarchy. God Save the King!

Shut up NYC and LA…and CNN International…..you don't speak for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Goldilocks3108

VIP Member
Poor cow. She bought herself a new face, eyes and hair especially for the coronation and then KC didn’t invite her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Chita

VIP Member
They felt the family were cold when they came to the jubilee and funeral????

That's because they WERE.
A rational person would take a look inwardly and ask themselves why the family might be frostier than Harry's todger.
Ask themselves what they could have done to make the family behave coldly towards them. What COULD it be????
Then when they've worked out that tricky little conundrum, you'd think they might realise that it is themselves who need to apologise and try to make things right.

I suspect William is the grudgiest grudge holder ever and he is in no mood to be trifled with.

And I think Catherine is one of those people who are not quick to judge and who will put up with a fair bit to keep the peace, but when her line is crossed, her grudge will be harder to shift than a poo after a six week course of codeine.

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Chita

VIP Member
I will never forget when she sent her son to private school and the press were ripping her apart.

She said “West Indian mothers will go to the wall for their children”. Mothers of other ethnicities wouldn’t ?

Can’t stand her; one rule for her another for us plebs.
---

I remember her for pretending Sly Stallone was the father of her child then he got wise to it.

That's unconscious bias isn't it?
Oh I forgot, only white people can be guilty of that.

Glad she's finally been suspended.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Thalia

VIP Member
Hahahahahahahahaha :ROFLMAO:

The ego has landed.

Myra describing herself as beautiful - just like all those planted comments we used to get from random strangers 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58