Harry & Meghan #332 Nothing can beat'er cos we love our Chita!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @LadyMuck for the lovely title: it reflects how we all feel about our dearest @Chita.

Don't let the talentless haters drag you down, they're soulless twitter trolls who thrive on spewing venom. we love you and we love your art and cartoons because they're funny, witty and truthful.

Chita's album on the Wiki:

On the Harkles front, the PR media siege is getting ridiculous:

Puff pieces about poor Smegzy being prohibited from Corrie by evil Catherine, and her flying twatters army are spreading the vitriol on SM.
Charles is evil because he won't toast Archie in his Corrie State Banquet (dinner? lunch?) speech.
Smegma wants her hypothetical children to get close to their grandad (people have pointed out he's a 3 hours car drive away, not THAT far, so what's stopping her?).
Sparry made videolink appearance at Invictus conference in Germany. He addressed the attendants in perfect German and said to them: "Ich bin ein Arschloch". The crowd cheered in agreement. He's such a polyglot!
Coronation Brochure is out and it has an old photo of the fam with the Harkles. Caused controversy and resulted in Schrödinger's Charlie: he's either the weak idiot prostrating himself to the Megzillas, or he's the spinning malignant second coming of Machiavelli.
Rumours Sparry never left the UK after his court case, but that he's in rehab as part of the upcoming "prodigal son saga" (see point above).

Otherwise, we discussed plans for the Corrie, we exchanged funny memes and images and opinion on the Corrie merch and memorabilia. And gave the Coronation Quiche a collective side-eye.

If i forgot anything, please add to the recap :)

Old freddie:

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Thanks for new thread shushex and thanks tattlers for liking my title!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wow!
Thankyou for naming a thread after me.
I am overwhelmed.

Does this mean I have to call Backgrid to photograph me now?

@Ijustdontbelieveit Archies birth announcement was not signed off by the usual 4 doctors and the wording was different to all the others, so, not quite transparent.

If he was IVF or surrogate it affects his place in the line of succession.
So, not transparent enough.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
@Ijustdontbelieveit you are being rude to people on this thread. People here have different views about whether the kids are flatpack or not. But they aren't rude to each other about it.

For myself, I think the Smegheads used surrogates. But with the amount of stupid subterfuge they have indulged themselves in since day one they only have themselves to blame for the speculation, and to be honest, I think they revel in the attention.

But you should try to be more polite.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
If you think you’re having a bad day, Spare a thought for poor Meghananharry, they had hell trying to get these two to sleep last night 🙄 They’ve tried everything…rusks…taking the batteries out…dialling the 24 hour helpline…nothing but nothing would work and Mom’n’Pawp are knackered out now and in need of a luxury holiday with Elton to recuperate 🥰
65E99F90-54B4-488C-A511-CBE384481353.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She tries to make it all smoke-and-mirrors ( especially with their " kids" ) , to puff up there own worth of self-importance , but it doesn't work .
They both just come across as prize cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Hahahahaaaaa 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆
---
If you think you’re having a bad day, Spare a thought for poor Meghananharry, they had hell trying to get these two to sleep last night 🙄 They’ve tried everything…rusks…taking the batteries out…dialling the 24 hour helpline…nothing but nothing would work and Mom’n’Pawp are knackered out now and in need of a luxury holiday with Elton to recuperate 🥰
View attachment 2114590
Hahahahaaaaa 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Difference in opinions comes up fairly frequently and we just agree to disagree.

I'm not interested in the children but think they exist. And I don't give two hoots about whether Meghan was a yacht girl or not.

It's other things which irritate me about them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Happy New Thread!! Thanks for the best title ever and the new thread. Haven't read the end of the last thread yet so I'll be back :)

@Chita I tried to find the tea and chat thread but can't find it sorry. Anyway, life is getting in the way so can you give me a couple of days to look up the stuff for you? I want to be sure that I find decent businesses. Hope that's ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
i forgot to post this yesterday, but i've been listening to Cheeri Denise, (we shared her here, she does a recap of Spare on YT). well, i'm listening to her and she starts talking about the first meeting of Megzy and C&C at Clarence House. and i found this very odd tidbit, so i "cracked open" my pdf copy of Spare and here it was, in italics!

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 14.06.52.png

now, please correct me if i'm wrong, but what the Kentucky fried duck is this? why would the physical appearance of a future spouse of your son matter to you? what matters is to make a good impression, and that's by being punctual, polite and dressed for the occasion. and def not appeasing your future FiL's sexual physical preferences??!!

then Harry* goes on how Megz isn't wearing make up, AGAIN bc Charles likes his women au naturel. What is going on here? is he introducing his GF or pimping her?????

am i reading too much into this? you never know with these bloody liars who can't give a straight yes or no, everything with them is implied and insinuated.

*Megz, we all know she is the one who actually wrote the book.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Happy New Thread!! Thanks for the best title ever and the new thread. Haven't read the end of the last thread yet so I'll be back :)

@Chita I tried to find the tea and chat thread but can't find it sorry. Anyway, life is getting in the way so can you give me a couple of days to look up the stuff for you? I want to be sure that I find decent businesses. Hope that's ok.
Heres the other thread. For anyone who wants to discuss off topic stuff.

@Cassandra333 Thankyou so much. I'm very grateful. I'm feeling edgy, anxious, scared, sick, under the weather and suffering from a massive bout of procrastination, but hopefully I will be back to normal (whatever that is) by the time you have found the info.
Again, THANKYOU. xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.