Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Will Harry actually attend the Coronation?

• Yes, he'll definitely be there.

Votes: 327 79.0%
  • No, there will be an outbreak of fever and he'll have to look after his family

Votes: 17 4.1%
  • No, Smegs won't allow it

Votes: 22 5.3%
  • No, he can't get the claw out of his arm.

Votes: 23 5.6%
  • No, he's so drugged up he can't travel.

Votes: 25 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fab title by @planetmirth

Recap:
Last thread was all about how much we admire and love @Chita. Her cartoons have seen all of us through down times and sad times and we cannot thank her enough. ❤
We also talked about the miscreants of monteshitshow. We just don't like them.
I can't think of anything else so please add more if you can.
Last thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Yes Hazno will be at the coronation otherwise who is he? They need that link or else they have nothing to whinge on about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
It’s quite obvious she can think of no one but herself 🙄

Pretty sure Meghan has never experienced racial bias ANYWHERE beyond like one thoughtless comment or something twenty years ago, it just wasn’t the world she moved in and she’s very light for a mixed race person, you can hardly notice it

Attachments

Reactions: 54
Not having a good day so I'll just say that the Gruesomes are cunts and I wish they had to deal with what I'm dealing with today but I have zero hope that it would have any effect on them. So very cunts.

ETA: It's your thread number, @Cassandra333! ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Thanks for new thread and great title!

Can't believe it's only 2 weeks til the Coronation. Let's hope there's no more shenanigans from the Harkles.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don't comment on this thread much, but I'd just love to tell Meghan to 'duck off, nobody cares about you or your irrelevant husband'

Anyway, as you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89
Thanks for new thread and great title!

Can't believe it's only 2 weeks til the Coronation. Let's hope there's no more shenanigans from the Harkles.
Seeing as her attempted Telegraph takedown didn't gave the desired effect she was hoping for , I suspect ( I know duck all though) she’ll be licking her wounded ego and will stay silent til the day itself then unleash hell ( in her tiny mind) on the U.K. .

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Seeing as her attempted Telegraph takedown didn't gave the desired effect she was hoping for , I suspect ( I know duck all though) she’ll be licking her wounded ego and will stay silent til the day itself then unleash hell ( in her tiny mind) on the U.K. .
Sorry, I'm just dipping in and out what's the attempted Telegraph takedown, please?

Reactions: 28
Thank you for the new thread and fabulous title planetmirth.

I've voted that H will be there because what else does he have if he doesn't attend.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Sorry, I'm just dipping in and out what's the attempted Telegraph takedown, please?
Leaking to the Telegraph that Charles had written to her after Oprah and she remained unhappy about the response. Sussex are denying they leaked and are throwing the telegraph sugar under the bus.

Reactions: 35
Leaking to the Telegraph that Charles had written to her after Oprah and she remained unhappy about the response. Sussex are denying they leaked and are throwing the telegraph sugar under the bus.
Aah yes.
Thankyou!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.