Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably a "f*ck around and find out" legal letter from the Palace about releasing private correspondence from the now King.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm really confused by the Tel shenanigans. So they (victoria ward) wrote one story and its been changed 8 times? I cancelled my DTel subs so cant go back to the original. But I cant see anywhere who sent legal letters to who, or why?
The only thing I can see is that they've removed some of the more controversial insinuations about racism but instead keep adding in additional complaints about how the RF deliberately hurt them by not let Reek wear his fancy dress uniform or Smeg try and gift with world leaders at BP. Obviously Mrs living for the moment wouldn't be looking back at past imaginary slights so it must be BP and KP leaking slurs that attempt to damage their own reputation. Any similarities to the leak of her father's letter is just a coincidence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve just read Avid Gardner and Royal Grifts latest video after taking time out from these two, so sorry if I’m repeating what’s already been addressed.

No matter how much shenanigans these two have been up to over the years, I still cannot believe she is still using the tactic of releasing some poisonous puff piece to intercept the Royals events, including 5 year old Louis birthday.
She really is like a Disney villain isn’t she. I don’t think all the vivid imagination of Hollywoods best writers could make up a character as deranged and disrupted as Douchess Deficit.
2AE3C0AC-6F24-4996-81DD-5F30058FDC3B.gif

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Am I the only one who hopes the DM and Sun use this weekends story release to expose how the Harkles actually plant most of the alleged stories they're suing against. What beautiful karma

• Heart
Reactions: 45
The emergency alert only works on 4g and 5g phones I think.

Reading the thread in Off Topic (which I know this is) there also seems to have been a problem with some of the networks, Three and O2.
Strange. My phone was US registered, with UK specifics settings (language, numbers format, weather etc) but I am in continental Europe, so not even mentioning the algorithms, not that surprised I have no alarms…

Reactions: 18
Strange. My phone was US registered, with UK specifics settings (language, numbers format. weather etc) but I am in continental Europe, not even mentioning the algoritjms, and I have no alarms…
I think other Countries are rapidly rolling it out , Switzerland etc .... all the March of technology....

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think other Countries are rapidly rolling it out , Switzerland etc .... all the March of technology....
Sorry I have updated the details since, not sure if there will be details in between.
Oh wow, that’s while I love tattle - we are “organic” i.e. representing almost everyone!
on this planet. Paid sugars could never beat this! 😎

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m not a TV watcher but Mr Ya is and he will watch anything! Today I wasn’t on tip top form and so had a day with a blanket on the sofa and drinking hot choc, planning sandwich and vol I vent filllings for the coronation party. He was watching something called house of cards and all I could think was that THIS is what ILBW has based their control centre and planning station on!

Reactions: 25
I'm finding it hard to keep up with the thread 🧵 I try to read nearly every post I can but finding it a struggle, I still be putting my pics on but I'm going to be to lurking instead , maybe liking a pic here and there but sadly I can't read them all as it's to much to keep up with esp on busier days.
There still be a Pom pic everyday and also sending out a a few reaction emojis and reply to any alerts, I just can't keep up...given me eyestrain like it did years ago when I was on in 2020/21.
So I'm not giving up the thread, just calming down reading it for 3 or so hours a day...not a fast reader sadly and hurts my eyes after a while.

Tonight I pop on again and add my second Pom pic out of five and do some lurking etc 💗💖🤗❤🥰😘 xx
Love from Pom 😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I reckon that these alerts are being rolled out so that when we see the witch of mightyshitshow and her flying monkeys breaching our defences on their brooms, on the morning of the coronation, the alarm will sound and the text will tell us where to aim the garden hoses!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oooh, I refuse to have an Alexa in my home too! It's how SkyNet will start. All this AI shenanigans petrifies me, as a child of the Terminator & T2 era.

Peg & Hazno are weapo s grade awful, to stay on track.
I have a mobile phone just for emergencies, so mostly switched off. But I absolutely refuse to have Alexa listening in all the time. In fact BT sent me a free one and I gave it away.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Her statement says she's living in the present. Are you joking, her whole raison d'etre is living in the past which she constantly brings up to express her 'victimhood'

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.