Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

At last being called out! Failed her history exam too if she thinks there were never any whites on slave ships! Now, if we could only get Shouty Shola exposed for her unacceptable history. If she wants to demand compensation from folk who never had anything to do with the slave trade, to be given to folk who are very tentatively related to slaves, then maybe it is time the ancestors of slave masters ie the tribal chiefs and princes, are made to compensate and grovel an apology.
Finally, she's been a liability for years!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?
Most Americans don't even know the other monarchies exist, and a lot of the allegiance is more "Diana was a saint, Harry and Meghan are amazing and the BRF is evil, racist, and killed Saint Diana" in generations older than I (I am a bit younger than Harry). A lot of my generation is on the Harry and Meghan Are Victims train in my experience if you bring it up. YMMV but this is my general observation...

My grandparents were lucky enough to meet HMTQ and PP on several occasions, and met Charles twice. My grandfather liked him a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Would the paps even bother without being called? I've never seen any other papped shots of celebs taking their kids to school. Who are these kids to americans..... no-one special that's for sure.
everyone these days has a camera phone and yet not one person had taken a photo of them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Did MM look at her watch during nuptials?

This must be referring to the incident at her own wedding with Harry in St George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle.

View attachment 2121226
The Queen watched her as she looked at her watch, then took it off, putting it next to her ear, then started shaking it.

Prince Philip was also watching, and he said to the Queen, “Did you just see what that woman did?”

View attachment 2121227
The Queen was speechless!

Later, Markle was overheard, telephoning her old friend Marcus Anderson. She said, “I was bored out of my brain. Why did you tell me to marry him? It went on for ever. I thought that ceremony would never end. I hope your advice about getting divorce brings in the cash we’re both expecting.”
Snarkle didn't wear a watch, just a diamond bracelet https://assets.vogue.in/photos/5ec2...it/Meghan Markle and Prince Harry wedding.jpg

Reactions: 23
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?
Janice Dickinson is a twit. She is seriously tabloid fodder here, in America. She’s trying to remain relevant after a successful career as a super model (like Smegs!) But I digress…
On the whole, I believe most Americans absolutely loved the Queen and do admire the British Royal Family. I cannot speak for all Americans, but for the most part, we love the RF. Most Americans have no clue how the family works or what their role is, though. (They need to educate themselves, but most won’t.) I think for some, they see the pomp and jewels and think, “Why?” Again, it’s a matter of understanding the role of the Monarchy and its vital role in history. Sorry if Janice made you question all of us. Again, she’s just running her mouth to get noticed. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Finally, she's been a liability for years!
I will never forget when she sent her son to private school and the press were ripping her apart.

She said “West Indian mothers will go to the wall for their children”. Mothers of other ethnicities wouldn’t ?

Can’t stand her; one rule for her another for us plebs.
---
Janice Dickinson is a twit. She is seriously tabloid fodder here, in America. She’s trying to remain relevant after a successful career as a super model (like Smegs!) But I digress…
On the whole, I believe most Americans absolutely loved the Queen and do admire the British Royal Family. I cannot speak for all Americans, but for the most part, we love the RF. Most Americans have no clue how the family works or what their role is, though. (They need to educate themselves, but most won’t.) I think for some, they see the pomp and jewels and think, “Why?” Again, it’s a matter of understanding the role of the Monarchy and its vital role in history. Sorry if Janice made you question all of us. Again, she’s just running her mouth to get noticed. 🙄
I remember her for pretending Sly Stallone was the father of her child then he got wise to it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
About the poll - of course Harold will be at the Coronation. He's been ordered to attend by the wicked witch of the west (coast) so she can fabricate more stories about how awful the RF are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Post on Quora by Benjamin Smallbrook:

"Whatever is said to the press, on either side, whether it’s about the King wanting to offer an olive branch, or Markle saying she wants them to enjoy a relationship with Charles - it’s all nonsense.

Charles is well aware that news will break soon about her use of surrogates. This is the one subject that is still causing the Royals a major headache. They will have to deal with it, but in a way that the public is fooled into believing they were never involved in the deceit.

Understandably, there is a lot of hatred in the Family towards Markle for continually putting them through this mess, a mess of gigantic proportions. which is rocking the monarchy on a daily basis.

Everyone in the Palace has an idea of how she should be dealt with. The courtiers, led by Nicholas Soames, are old school. They would prefer the newspapers to stop writing about Harry and the actress. They are trying to convince Charles, that given time, the public will become quiet and submissive again.

Queen Camilla, William and Catherine are well and truly on the other side. They want to see the duo dealt with decisively to end their games for ever.

King Charles, a kind and considerate man, wants a quiet life, and who can blame him. I would like to see him enjoy the Coronation with his public - then go for the jugular, and crucify the brats."

Hmm... even if this is true while there's much speculation online about the kids I still don't see how this news will be broken.
Thanks @planetmirth and Cass Bear for the recap.

I think this Smallbrook post is true, apart from the fact that it's even worse in that it's not surrogates the RF have to explain away but that there aren't any children at all. No way will the RF be able as Smallbrook says to fool us into thinking they weren't party to the deceit. They put them in the LoS and gave them titles, fgs, with no proof of life.

As for the rest of the RF being angry with the Stoats for "having put them through this", the blame lies fairly and squarely on HM and Chuck so it's no good him wanting a quiet life now. No good either the other Royals wanting the duo to be dealt with decisively as Smallbrook says. Not going to happen, as they've never had a clue from day one how to deal with the Stoats. Chuck and HM had a very brief window about 5 years ago, but they bottled it. KC go for the jugular after the Coronation? What a joke.

Interesting that the titans tasked with dealing with the Stoats have come up with the idea that they'd like the press to stop writing about the Stoats, and that given time the public "will become quiet and submissive again". Thanks Chuck for the vote of confidence in the public's intelligence and concept of right and wrong in our precious Monarchy. It's no good playing the Poor Daddy martyr and hiding behind your deceit, as you secretly handed the Stoat and his Ho all the weapons with which they are now attacking you and us the public. There's no question to my mind that Fatty Soames aside, this is what the spineless Chuck is hoping for, that it will all go away. I'm totally fed up with the lot of them.

@LadyMuck I've transcribed a short Celt and an alarming marathon BookWorm and will post them later.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Happy New Thread!
Happy Birthday to Prince Louis and Lady Gabriella.
I look forward to knowing the ins and outs of the Telegraph article.
Can't believe that in two weeks the Coronation will have happened :oops: and at the same time, what will 43 try and do between now and then? What joys will she give to us for Charlotte's birthday? What will Hazno do?
Still giggling over Lady C wearing black in her videos in mourning of the Duo's reputations.
Brain is absent so am afraid witticisms are off playing in the forest or on a beach or up a mountain...not entirely sure...
Happy Sunday everyone!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Everybody had their severe alert 🚨 ping on their phones?

I won’t lie, unlike ILBW and dumbo , but it scared the living tit out of me .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Would the paps even bother without being called? I've never seen any other papped shots of celebs taking their kids to school. Who are these kids to americans..... no-one special that's for sure.
I'm pretty sure that I've read that in California it's not legal to pap minors without parental consent - so if you see pap shots of celebs with their kids you know that at least one of the parents have set it up

• Heart
Reactions: 34
No one in our house had the emergency alert. I even put down my glass of red wine in anticipation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That’s our Woke NYC and LA media gaslighting the world with their wishful thinking. I have lived in many parts of the US…we still have friends and colleagues in many different areas…and with the exception of two of our Scot separatist neighbors…. don’t know anyone who feels this way…much less ‘passionately.’ But our media is anchored inthe most Woke areas of our nation and they have the megaphone.

ignore them…most of us do.

But on the subject of UK passion…My coronation party invitation has been met with great fun and enthusiasm! The RSVP’s have bern hilarious. Suddenly all my guests are ‘titled.’ Lol One was in calligraphy…better than TW. (The dour twosome are not invited)

My UK daughter brought us Windsor castle gin on last visit. The Fortnum and Mason cookie tin has arrived..so,pretty but the tune sounds more like ‘Pop Goes the Weasal.’ The life size cardboard KC has arrived as well. My co-hostess has purchased a royal coach that will hold cupcakes flags, bunting, etc. We have a ‘palace‘ serving piece to assemble and a Amazon crown and goblets.

Fifty plus American guests coming…to celebrate the UK and its monarchy. God Save the King!

Shut up NYC and LA…and CNN International…..you don't speak for all of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
From
PAWS 'N CLAWS WEEKLY

"Captain Tom fans make a sweet comparison to Louis after birthday photo post!"
Captain Tom celebrated his fifteenth birthday today, with cute photos of him spraying King Charles's lettuce-bed as he frolicked in the grounds of the 16-toilet mansion of his lucky owner @Nuttynana. Fans went wild when his latest photos were revealed on social media!
download (3).jpeg
images (6).jpeg

Tom 'Marks' his Birthday by Spraying!...Relaxing on lettuces in Wheelbarrow.....Just like Prince Louis!!
istockphoto-1193035599-612x612.jpg

Nutty ready with the Wheelbarrow for the Pap Shot.
(Image: Harriperson)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.