Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do they not live a couple of hours from LA
So that tea is either complete BS or there's something strange going on. Surely there's a decent school in Montecito they can both attend?

Is that article insinuating that Smegz and Hazno are living apart and have custody of a child each? And why on earth would Tyler Perry pay for Lillibucks to attend school?
---
Anyway more tea 🍵 from Tumblr:

'There's also another rumor that Harry wants to do more with Ukraine, as in be the first royal to go to Ukraine and meet Zelensky or see frontlines in Poland. That when it got out William went to Poland, he went apoplectic and came to London to make a case in person for going to Ukraine on behalf of Invictus Games with the BRF's blessing-via-RPOs using the trial hearings as a cover story. (This one is more credible to me given how butthurt Harry is over losing his military status/honors.).'

There could be some truth in this.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
The a

The US do alerts better than the UK in my humble opinion. I have never known panic like I did at 3am on the first night of our Florida holiday in the pitch black when an alert hit my phone!

I'm sure it was an American alert we heard as after the screeching noises, an American woman's voice spoke. 🙄

I'm loving the new thread and title - thank you both. However, I'm not convinced that Hazza will end up seated in row ten 🤣🤣 but I do think he'll be here for the coronation.

I'm unsure about Lady C's comment that Haz can only spend 16 days in the UK, as he's British. I know it's all tax related, but I still think it's a bit far fetched.

I think that it's quite feasible that after he attended court he remained in the UK and went into therapy. After all, if he and the she devil are splitting up, as there's no kids for him to return to the States for, then there's no reason to go back. If I'm correct, then I think Charles will have indeed spoken to his dear boy and possibly the royals are about to break the truth about A&L after the Coronation. Perhaps that's what Lady C keeps alluding to!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I will never forget when she sent her son to private school and the press were ripping her apart.

She said “West Indian mothers will go to the wall for their children”. Mothers of other ethnicities wouldn’t ?

Can’t stand her; one rule for her another for us plebs.
---

I remember her for pretending Sly Stallone was the father of her child then he got wise to it.

That's unconscious bias isn't it?
Oh I forgot, only white people can be guilty of that.

Glad she's finally been suspended.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
I was trying to find online archives of the seating plan of QE2's coronation, but I don't think they've been digitised yet (according to the National archives). I'm pretty sure close family were on a balcony to the side (OK, most of this is from The Kings Speech).

Anyway, I don't think there are anywhere near enough royals to shove him behind to get him ten rows back. It would just be daft, the best we can hope for is like when they put them on the opposite side to W&C.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.
No, daughter one won't have one either. My husband has one of those old type phones that doesn't have internet or anything. The only reason I have a (very old) smart phone is because my other daughter pays for it on her account. Otherwise I wouldn't have one either. I never use it except to send shopping lists to hubby. I won't let anyone know the number, apart from daughters two and three and hubby.
I HATE phones, I loathe and despise them. If anyone wants to contact me, they have to email me. Drives my doctor mad but then so does not showing up for blood tests etc. (I don't book appointments, I just ignore the letters asking me to book one). He actually lets me make an appointment for 7:30 in the morning just to accommodate my lunacy. There's only him, me and my hubby in the surgery. I can get in and out really quickly and not have to sit around waiting. And I just have to let him know the day before. You have to be really mad to get treatment like that ;)
I did tell you all that I'm mad, didn't I 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Nor me, thank god. Waste of time 😆😆 I don't need messages etc

Reactions: 23
Thanks for the great new thread and title! We have a problem! @JAR21 look at this!
WHAT FREDA SAYS!
Screenshot_20230423_120259_Firefox.jpg

WHAT freda Says is no longer official. in It's been removed from Urban Dictionary .
She's/Tattle/We're no longer UD famous! Does anyone have a screenshot?

Plus my Coronation Trinketbox came yesterday. The bottom has a huge chip in it. a new one is supposed to come tomorrow. I really hope its ok. Even Mr butterfly was impressed with the detail!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
No, daughter one won't have one either. My husband has one of those old type phones that doesn't have internet or anything. The only reason I have a (very old) smart phone is because my other daughter pays for it on her account. Otherwise I wouldn't have one either. I never use it except to send shopping lists to hubby. I won't let anyone know the number, apart from daughters two and three and hubby.
I HATE phones, I loathe and despise them. If anyone wants to contact me, they have to email me. Drives my doctor mad but then so does not showing up for blood tests etc. (I don't book appointments, I just ignore the letters asking me to book one). He actually lets me make an appointment for 7:30 in the morning just to accommodate my lunacy. There's only him, me and my hubby in the surgery. I can get in and out really quickly and not have to sit around waiting. And I just have to let him know the day before. You have to be really mad to get treatment like that ;)
I did tell you all that I'm mad, didn't I 🤪
That's why you didn't get one. To get the alarm, phones had to have 4g or 5g.

Reactions: 21
Thank you @LadyMuck 😘
BookWorm has carried out an exhaustive investigation into KC's finances, and says the recent Guardian report isn't accurate. Some aspects she couldn't get to.

D Mail said KC is worth 600M but this is what's left over from the Duchy of Cornwall, and this is perfectly in line with rich celebs and CEOs. So the headline is misleading. KC's fortune is largely concealed from public view so is unknown, but BookWorm believes it to be more like 2.1Billion to 2.5 Billion.
23 privately owned vehicles approx 6 Million.
600 Million capital.
2 private properties from HM, Balmoral 80 Million and Sandringham 250 Million.
Now revealed he received 2.3 Million for the Late Queen's horses.
The Stud is worth 27 Million.
Finest stamp Collection in the world, 100 Million
Jewellery gifted prior to 1995 difficult to value but Andrew Morton put a conservative figure on it of 533 Million.
Private art collection valued at 24 Million, but BookWorm believes this is higher because a Monet bought by the Queen Mother for 200,000 is now worth 20 Million.
BookWorm doesn't know how much he inherited from the Queen? 142 Million?

Annual income from Duchy of Lancaster 653 Million. But the Guardian ignored KC's private properties, offshore investments, private companies and rentals. No idea what those are.
Sovereign Grant money not added either. BP needs to be refurbished, any change left over from that?
The Coronation is a State event and should be paid for by the State.

BookWorm has no issue with wealthy people, but has an issue with how KC is spending his wealth. This issue has not been addressed anywhere, and BookWorm isn't even sure how to approach it.

At 21 years of age PC took over the Duchy of Cornwall, and has received significant income therefrom for 53 years. The Duchy of Cornwall owns properties outside of Cornwall, and spreads over 20 counties. BookWorm is fully aware of the growth of the Duchy under PC's good management.

There are serious homelessness issues in Cornwall. A FOI request in January 2023 revealed that 6,300 people were made homeless in Cornwall alone, and this number is likely to be much higher with undocumented cases. Rents continue to soar, there is a real housing crisis partly because of second home-owners, and PC was one of the landlords who evicted renters during COVID.

William is now Duke of Cornwall, and the after-effects of his father's tenure are still out there. There is a bona vacantia system wbereby when someone dies the property reverts to the Crown, not to the Duchies.

Modular homes need to be built, refugees are being put in hotels, and BookWorm wonders if KC will ever open his own wallet to help. He's paid no attention to the problems in Cornwall. In 2020 the then Duke distributed 102,000 to the Benevolent Fund but this money came from the assets of tenants who had died. Leaseholders, not owners able to pass on their asset. He took the credit.

KC has a track record of being ruthless with money. BookWorm says it's essential to own the land upon which your house is built, but KC has fought the abolishment of the leasehold system for years. Owning the land your house is built on is the norm elsewhere. The homeowners have paid rent but there's no help from PC after years of paying. William disagrees with this leasehold system, and has more empathy and concern about homelessness. BookWorm hopes he will abolish it as it's very unfair.

BookWorm says she respects and admires KC, he's a hard worker, but it's not acceptable for him to be above the law and unaccountable. He should play by the rules and represent the people, but he's not doing that and it's not enough just to put a face to charities. The Duchy leasehold situation should be brought into line with the rest of the country, and William with a 23 Million annual income could donate some to a housing project.
KC's finances should be investigated.
Phew 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m the only person on the planet they doesn’t own a mobile I think.
Whattttttttttt!! I love my phone like I love my children and I have no regrets even typing that out , I sweat when I can’t find it and I’m not joking.

[/QUOTE]
I’ve never had one, never felt the need.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry for being lazy but the picture which was released for the Late Queens birthday with Grandchildren and great grandchildren and a the Aldi and Lidl logo were added in, does anyone have link to that picture, thank you

Reactions: 15
I'm sure it was an American alert we heard as after the screeching noises, an American woman's voice spoke. 🙄

I'm loving the new thread and title - thank you both. However, I'm not convinced that Hazza will end up seated in row ten 🤣🤣 but I do think he'll be here for the coronation.

I'm unsure about Lady C's comment that Haz can only spend 16 days in the UK, as he's British. I know it's all tax related, but I still think it's a bit far fetched.
The 16 days relates to this on the HMRC website:

UK residence and tax
Your UK residence status affects whether you need to pay tax in the UK on your foreign income.
Non-residents only pay tax on their UK income - they do not pay UK tax on their foreign income.
Residents normally pay UK tax on all their income, whether it’s from the UK or abroad. But there are special rules for UK residents whose permanent home (‘domicile’) is abroad.

Work out your residence status
Whether you’re UK resident usually depends on how many days you spend in the UK in the tax year (6 April to 5 April the following year).
You’ll only be resident in the UK if both of the following apply:
  • you meet one or more of the automatic UK tests or the sufficient ties test
  • you do not meet any of the automatic overseas tests
Otherwise, you’ll be non-resident in the UK for tax purposes.

Overseas tests
You’re usually non-resident if either:
  • you spent fewer than 16 days in the UK (or 46 days if you have not been a UK resident for the 3 previous tax years)
  • you worked abroad full-time (averaging at least 35 hours a week), and spent fewer than 91 days in the UK, of which no more than 30 were spent working

Reactions: 19
We both have emergency alarms allowed on our mobiles. I got the alarm on my phone. My husband didn't the receive the alarm on his. Don't think it's all working quite as it should.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.