Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YAY! I've just become a VIP, and in time for the Coronation

• Heart
Reactions: 59
The work she has had done has made her look completely unrecgoniseable as she doesn't even look like the same person anymore and even in this photo you can see how much older she looks.
Oh, I have followed the discussion and just shrugged, but seing this better resolution photo, wow, it’s scary how she looks, hopefully it’s only photoshop/AI generated whatevs and not real (oh, I guess I might wish well to Smegma in the end, and for her sake hope it’s not her real appearance now).

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Contacts and lighting and a weak attempt at distracting from the fact that the original actress, Natalie Portman, was brought in to re-record the Disney elephant documentary
I had read at the time that it was Portman originally billed to do the voiceover, but Hawwy's wise words hip-checked her out of the arena so that "my love" could do it instead.
This is amazing! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You're right it can't be hidden long term. It's interesting in the comments now many readers are now openly saying the children don't exist or are from surrogates.

If the Stoats admit their children are from surrogates, the RF will remove the titles that the Stoats have managed to get for them through blackmailing the RF. This will undo everything the Stoats have been fraudulently given - titles and places in the LoS. Not going to happen, and the RF would have some very difficult questions to answer.

The Stoats can keep up the Flatpack fraud indefinitely. People can speculate all they like but if the Stoats maintain they've got 2 Royal children it will hold. No matter how ludicrous the parties, pre-school hours away, other toddlers calling Legless 'Your Royal Highness'. All this is designed to pressurise Chuck, as the RF are the ones with the problem here and not the Stoats, and the Stoats will hold their nerve and demand money.

I'm trying to think how it could pan out with least damage to the Monarchy, and thought long ago that honesty would be the best policy. Come clean and get rid of the blackmailers. The Ho could say she was forced into deception by the RF. Whatever happens, the Ho will have a back-up plan and receipts and tie them up in knots for ever, unless the RF put their hands up and come up with a sensible explanation as to why they went along with the fraud. Free themselves and us, once and for all. The advantage of this now as opposed to even 2 years ago is that the Stoats have been exposed as corrupt and evil, trashing all their relatives except inmate Snakebite.

Medical confidentiality as a reason for the scam will not wash on a matter of constitutional importance like this. For medical confidentiality in normal everyday life like for us, the case would have to be examined and there would have to be real children for such confidentiality to apply. In the case of our Royal Family strict rules and protocols apply, but they've been made a joke of and our Monarchy has been brought into disrepute.

People would understand and the RF would weather the storm, and this is how Chuck should grow a pair. Not sitting the Stoat 10 rows back and not toasting Fffarrke.
"Fatty" Soames, in charge of handling the Stoats, please tell Chuck and William and Catherine. Come clean.
Not calling him "Fatty" as an insult, this has always been his nickname.
Actually If the children don’t exist or are from surrogates doesn’t matter which it is it puts Harry absolutely having committed treason and The wife committed Fraud

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
That smug look.
Gah!

The hair parting isn't white.
Has she dropped hair fibres on it or sprayed it with Toppik?
Just a quick brush with brown eyeshadow/contour powder is enough. Sometimes I use a spray on my roots in the front where I've got the max white ones + thinning, a couple of times I've used eyeshadow to cover just the thinning - works quite nicely though obviously IRL people can figure it out. Some brands sell those fibre powders though. She does read on here, clearly.

So Smegs, kindly try to be nicer maybe? I know it will burn and itch, but actually be kind rather than just spewing hot air? Or at least attach a device to generate some electricity and light up an entire village somewhere?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.