Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My King's coronation cream tea hamper is arriving tomorrow from The Cornish company! As recommended by, I think it was DanDanTheIceCreamMan

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Harry & Meghan #334 Desperately trying to save face, so Meghan buys a new one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Me pal Froggy Cotts was feeling a music career: 'Don't matter bout the blood rocks I've got / I'm still Meghan from the yacht.' Give him your support, guys

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I never knew this about TQ I thought it was only me ........ I had a Grandma Scotland (my mother's Scottish) who lived far away and we visited her once a year. My other Grandma who lived round the corner I called Grandma Wrigley (her surname) but not Grandma England .... we were very formal in those days, no first names used, but still much loved by both grans.
There used to be a series of childrens' books that I loved called Katie Morag, about a little girl who lived on an island in Scotland. She had a Granny Island and a Granny Mainland! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
'He came from toffs he had a thirst for narcotics / Then his mad wife got him into probiotics... I wanna live like commonwealth people / I wanna do what commonwealth people do/ But she didn't understand /She just smiled and dissed my nan.' Copyright: Frogmore Cottage 2023

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Poor cow. She bought herself a new face, eyes and hair especially for the coronation and then KC didn’t invite her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Yeah you can tell that with the clip of when she is introducing Misan as hardly anyone cheers when he comes onto the stage and although the video only focus on the crowd for a second it is noticeable that quite a number of people look bored.
WTF was his TED Talk about? As far as I can tell, he is not an expert at anything unusual, interesting, or earth-shattering

Reactions: 26
Something really off about that new picture. The colour of her face and arms? Is there actual footage of her introducing him. This is the same person who photographed her imaginary children. Was he photoshopping again.
Here is the video tobehonest and yes he is the person who took the photos of Lili.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hate being at work and missing the day’s chitchat.

ILBW looks like she’s channelling KimK.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.