Harry & Meghan #333 Ten rows back and "someone" called the hacks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyways, I'm planning on drinking my body weight in Prosecco on Corrie day, and that will lead to sobbing like a baby when I hear any mention of our Queen 👑

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
On the Stoat claims they may release a photo of the Flatpacks with our Late Queen, it will be interesting to see what happens. KC said he and Camilla met them at the PJ but they didn't. The Stoat said in a speech when HM died that she'd met them, but she didn't.

Reader comment, not the first to say this
"9scenic814 MIN AGO
Reply to CBCB - view message
According to the flight manifest for the trip back for the Jubilee. No children were named on it. If the kids were on the flight, the Pilot could lose his licence."

"According to MailOnline, some officials at the Palace were left feeling uncomfortable last year due to a lack of up-to-date photos of Archie to accompany his birthday messages on social media, instead using photos from just after he was born or from his official christening."

For "lack of up-to-date photos" read "photoshopped photos," that's what the RF were using and they knew it, knew it because they knew they weren't there when the photos were taken! 😁

"A source said: "The truth is the Prince of Wales has barely seen his grandson twice since he was born. In fact, every member of Harry’s family can easily count on one hand the number of times they saw Archie after he was born and before the family left the UK. It’s a very sad situation."

The Palace "uncomfortable" because they had to use old photos from just after Fffark's "birth" and his phony christening? How sad, my heart bleeds for them and how misleading is this spin. The POW hasn't seen his cardboard grandson at all, never mind "barely twice".
As for saying that every member of Harry's family "can count on one hand the number of times" they saw Ffark before he left the UK, more rubbish. Nobody saw him at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Doria is behind a lot of this. I can imagine her stirring. I'm sure I read previously online that she instigated the fall out between smegz and her father. And with the recent info on here about her and M freezing out H and her behaving as if its her house.

Doria's trouble

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
To be fair, Ted talks aren't what they were. They used to be experts in respectable fields discussing interesting topics, like the Christmas lectures. Now they're some kind of crappy franchise where Barbara from Swansea can give a Ted talk on why we should be normalising doing the school run in pyjamas.
I used to love the early Ted talks. Interesting, informative and well done. Today, don't even watch anymore.

Reactions: 25
Commenting just so I can use the Coronation emoji.

I have some Coronation special M&S biscuits to nibble on and copious amounts of M&S tea to drink.

I will enjoy the ceremony much better knowing she's not there.

On a side note, I booked the Bank Holiday Monday to go to London for a trip with the OH and then the date was announced, so we shall get to view the aftermath.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She also failed to include the what the Irish immigrants went through in the United States there were a lot of place that didn’t allow Irish
My Irish family often spoke of the signs in windiws as they looked for work in NYC …”Irish need not apply.” History was cruel in many, many ways. Industrial revolution, child labor…REPARATIONS FOR EVERYBODY!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Piers on Talk tv on now will be talking about and deriding the harkles later about her circus quote

Reactions: 16
Ted Talks are - not entirely but quite often - knobheads spouting word salad and hoping listeners are too confused to notice. Throw out buzzwords, ensure people are doubtful of the etiquette between disagreeing and being offensive and bingo. You're Charles Manson.

wordsalad you say?

word salad revisedWATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Commenting just so I can use the Coronation emoji.

I have some Coronation special M&S biscuits to nibble on and copious amounts of M&S tea to drink.

I will enjoy the ceremony much better knowing she's not there.

On a side note, I booked the Bank Holiday Monday to go to London for a trip with the OH and then the date was announced, so we shall get to view the aftermath.

👋 and welcome!

Ooo you'll have to let us know of any 'aftermath' tidbits

corrination

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.