Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
IMG_20230423_135116.jpg

Just seen this beautiful coronation wreath hung on a door in Robin Hood's Bay. The home was called The Little House and I love the wreath.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

ploddertoo

VIP Member
I have seen some nasty comments about Andrew PB being invited to the Coronation, here is my 2 cents worth, people forget Camilla is an elderly lady, pushing on 76, I watched her closely on TV on the State Visit to Germany and she seems very nervous on Camera and knows the eyes of the world will be on her the day of the Coronation and so what if she wants to be surrounded by her nearest and dearest, so what if she got 20 invites to ask who she wished, it was her family who supported her in the tough days, same non sense is spouted when Middletons are invited to events, extended family do a lot to keep the show on the road behind the scenes for those not born into Royalty, maybe if Peg had the same support and not Ghosted so many then she maybe a lot nicer person

• Heart

MeInMidAmerica

VIP Member
Last night I was watching video of a very extragant celebrity birthday party for a one year old child. Over the years…I‘ve seen lots of photos, videos of these lavish parties, among the Hollywood elite that the Gruesomes purport to be part of. M&H have staff, a huge home, grounds that could support a tent..but….nothing.

Except for the near empty do where Archie crawls on the table…why in 4 years have we seen no parties with other celebrity children or classmates or just these supposed ‘friends’ of the Markles? It seems to be the ‘custom’ among their new ‘set.’ Why isn’t Serena there with her child, for example? What would be the threat in a photo released by their PR days after the event?

Something just isn’t normal here. These children are truly ‘invisible.’ Something is very “off.” MM would surely want to flaunt her wealth among her new friends with a party suitable for her royal children. It is out of character for this narcissist to not compete.

Also….LA is a 90 minutes drive from Montecito. That’s not considering traffic. No way anyone is driving Lilibet that far every day and yet no photos. Or is she in a boarding nursery school up there…just kidding.

I cannot believe if those children were at the Jubilee that her vicious competitive personslity wouldn’t have trotted out cute photo after photo of them, to compete with K&C’s children.

I think M is not coming because she would have to bring the children…and that’s a very big problem.

• Heart

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
The Reddit logic about the invite makes sense alright. Remember when Meghan said she would break up with Harry if a statement was not issued about racist press treatment. He did as he was told. Now the same is expected from the Palace in requesting that a similar statement be made about the racist remark. Meghan wants an acknowledgement of there being unconscious bias and better yet wants the public apology they've long been talking about. Harry teed it all up with Tom Bradby saying they never said racism but that it was unconscious bias. It was the evil press who drove a wedge between them by saying they accused them of racism. He had it himself, Meghan saved/educated him and he wants to help his family. The heroes and the victims at the same time. So with the invite gone out another request for this statement/apology was made conditional for her attending. The Palace gave a firm nope/take it or leave it/GTFO. Meghan blinked and retaliated. A statement made about nonattendance. The Palace acknowledged that news quickly. 😂

Now in desperation there was the leak of the letter exchange done to limit the damage and give her target audience in the US all the background about why she is not attending. Effectively, I hold no grudges but I got no satisfactory response about what Harry and I know was unconscious bias and, taking this into account, I won't be attending. It is done to aggrandise on being principled but also stick the boot in i.e. they will never change, I tried to help them, they were mean and cold to us, waagh etc. What makes them so laughable is the remark about her living in the present while covertly dredging up material from years before. All this song and dance knowing if they did go it would simply be a copy and paste deal of the Jubilee (show up, get glared at, Major Johnny keeping an eye, second row if they're lucky, mini van to Heathrow, bye bye). They can't monetise that so they've kept on brand as "Victims" instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

ToodliePips

VIP Member

At last being called out! Failed her history exam too if she thinks there were never any whites on slave ships! Now, if we could only get Shouty Shola exposed for her unacceptable history. If she wants to demand compensation from folk who never had anything to do with the slave trade, to be given to folk who are very tentatively related to slaves, then maybe it is time the ancestors of slave masters ie the tribal chiefs and princes, are made to compensate and grovel an apology.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Hula flight

VIP Member
Piers quoting in an interview Fox news....I was with some members of the royal family this weekend and the attitude towards Harry is VERY VERY CHILLY!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

soph30

VIP Member
It’s quite obvious she can think of no one but herself 🙄

Pretty sure Meghan has never experienced racial bias ANYWHERE beyond like one thoughtless comment or something twenty years ago, it just wasn’t the world she moved in and she’s very light for a mixed race person, you can hardly notice it

Attachments

Reactions: 54

LyraBalaqua

VIP Member
Those Laker pictures illustrate , to me anyway, there’s no divorce on the horizon.

They are in tune with one another and the dumb prince gives no shits about any leaking and planting that comes from her . I just wish he wasn’t sullying the Corrie with his presence.

He is a vile vile little man.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 52

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Maybe they didn't 'personally inform' Harry that the Queen had died because he hadn't actually bovvered to go and see her before she died.
If Horrid had been one of the first to be informed 100% the first thing he would have done is inform the Ho, who would have taken great pleasure in leaking the news before other's who should be informed before it was announced to the general public, The way Horrid and the Ho behaved the week of the Queen's death and especially on the day was abhorrent, they are both nasty nut jobs!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

jkroche95

VIP Member
Would the paps even bother without being called? I've never seen any other papped shots of celebs taking their kids to school. Who are these kids to americans..... no-one special that's for sure.
everyone these days has a camera phone and yet not one person had taken a photo of them?!

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Chita

VIP Member
BREAKING NEWS

Meghan Markles 'new look' forces Tattle cartoonist to change the way she draws her hair - is the white parting a thing of the past???
Amazon Prime currently scrambling to deliver Brown ink to Chita.
---

that annoying vocal fry is still there.
UGH I HATE that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51