Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Not having a good day so I'll just say that the Gruesomes are cunts and I wish they had to deal with what I'm dealing with today but I have zero hope that it would have any effect on them. So very cunts.

ETA: It's your thread number, @Cassandra333! ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

TheCutiePatootie

VIP Member
Honestly?

I am kinda glad she called out the media.

They have truly made the coronation all about Harry and Peg, and I really hate that.

Instead of flooding our timelines with the actual work of BRF members, they have been going on and on about Peg's nonsense, Harry's court cases, will-they won't-they, and frosty relations. And even rehashing the racism claims! How desperate can they be? Victoria Ward should have had the intelligence to ignore this scoop.

Just. Ignore. Them.

When will they learn to ignore narcissists?

They look so foolish now.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Cassandra333

VIP Member
Anyone who thinks that smegs doesn't hold a grudge should take a look at her relationship with her father. And all the other people she's ghosted along the way.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 50

Chita

VIP Member
I think its very kind of Diane Abbot, Tucker Carlson & Don Lemon to create some drama to help us Brits in our attempt to keep the Harkle yawnfest out of the news.

• Haha
  • Heart

LorraineH483

Chatty Member
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?
I've always wondered this too & never really understood it. Don't know why they're so bothered when it's got absolutely feck all to do with them & doesn't affect them in the slightest. But I'm guessing it'll be the "I'm Irish/Scottish" (but really they're American) lot (like Stephen Colbert and Joe Biden) and the mentality that's been passed down cus their 4xgreat-grandparents had to emigrate or were treated badly, mixed with "we fought a war to get rid of the British monarchy" people and now folk who weren't that fussed about the monarchy until Meghan Markle's tales of woe

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
For those who missed it in the last thread. Tea about Doria

So from this it sounds like Archie is completed isolated from the other children at school as he isn't allowed to interact, play with them or go to their birthday parties. It also looks like Archie and Lili are kept apart from each other as they go to different places as Archie's school is situated in Montecito and Lili goes to a daycare in Los Angeles. I honestly feel sorry for both children if they exist because it sounds like they have nothing to do with other children and it also looks like they don't have a sibling bond with each other either as it sounds like they hardly spend any time together.

• Sad
  • Sick

At last being called out! Failed her history exam too if she thinks there were never any whites on slave ships! Now, if we could only get Shouty Shola exposed for her unacceptable history. If she wants to demand compensation from folk who never had anything to do with the slave trade, to be given to folk who are very tentatively related to slaves, then maybe it is time the ancestors of slave masters ie the tribal chiefs and princes, are made to compensate and grovel an apology.
Finally, she's been a liability for years!

• Heart

elliebee27

VIP Member
Can anyone explain to me, in a very simple way, why so many Americans seem to be so passionate about the abolition of the British monarchy ? I have just been reading that link about Janice Dickinson arguing that the British monarchy needs to go. Do they feel the same about all the monarchies that exist around the world, or do they save their vitriol especially for the British monarchy ?
Most Americans don't even know the other monarchies exist, and a lot of the allegiance is more "Diana was a saint, Harry and Meghan are amazing and the BRF is evil, racist, and killed Saint Diana" in generations older than I (I am a bit younger than Harry). A lot of my generation is on the Harry and Meghan Are Victims train in my experience if you bring it up. YMMV but this is my general observation...

My grandparents were lucky enough to meet HMTQ and PP on several occasions, and met Charles twice. My grandfather liked him a lot.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Probably a "f*ck around and find out" legal letter from the Palace about releasing private correspondence from the now King.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

planetmirth

VIP Member
I was away from my phone, heard a weird noise that sounded like it was somewhere in my house, was puzzled and then forgot all about it until I picked up the phone and saw the text notification.
So all in all, not as alarming as it might have been 🤣
Same here …and pretty devastated to think that if we ever come to “ End of Days” , I will spend my last moments on earth , wandering round the house , going “ WTF is that ???” !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Her statement says she's living in the present. Are you joking, her whole raison d'etre is living in the past which she constantly brings up to express her 'victimhood'

• Sick
Reactions: 47

Chita

VIP Member
Why is everyone treating Paul Burrell's "Harry wiil be ten rows back" comment as fact?

Since when has he been involved in planning events at the Abbey?

Yes he saw Royal life behind the scenes years ago and has first hand information about that period of time but now he knows as much as we do.

Everyone is suddenly an expert. :rolleyes:
---
So ...... The Torygraph newspaper is now The Fakestorygraph.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47