Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the title

What can i say? i closed my eyes for 6 hours and 2 threads went by.
Interviews happened, and depending on whom you ask, they were either shit or a cowpie.
Dumbo Nr. 5 is still a bellend. wait, he's not, he's got his bellend frostbit.
Lies lies lies, etc...
And if any one has a more detailed recap, please help!

And last and most important of all: Happy Birthday to the lovely Princess of Wales ā¤

Screenshot 2023-01-09 at 14.26.32.png

Old Thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 138
I feel the RF is wise not to respond to anything this idiot says since he is quickly contradicting himself at every opportunity and destroying their glorified "narrative" on his own.
Iā€™m repeating myself here, but to quote Napoleon:
ā€œNever interfere with an enemy in the process of destroying himself.ā€

• Heart
Reactions: 106

Milliemoo99

VIP Member
Harold seems to have lost all grasp of reality, and in interviews is happily contradicting himself left right and centre.

To one american interviewer he says Camilla is dangerous, in another interview she is just another family member who he gets on with OK!

In the oprah interview, Meghan and Oprah heavily implied the RF were racist, because of a remark Harold made to them. In the Bradbury interview, Harold says the RF arent Racist...

Make your mind up Harold! You cant even keep the story straight from one day to the next.

His poor family...seeing him in this mess, and being completely powerless to do anything to help.....What on earth can anyone do, with someone quite so delusional. Someone with his fingers pushing so hard on his self destruct button!

Its actually scary.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 102

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Somebody mentioned in the previous thread that Stephs Packed Lunch
Stephs Packed Minge is the biggest load of horseshit ever. For a start Steph's only got the gig because her wife is the producer, she's got fuck-all personality just a regional accent and massive teeth. It's basically a bunch of mealy-mouthed desperate to be on TV types who are scared to have any sort of actual opinion on anything for fear of being 'cancelled' ... Honestly, who gives a flying-fuck about the opinion of some bloke who won the British Bake Off or some failed unfunny comedian and a nonsense-vicar?

As a palette cleanse from those twatters ... here is something to brighten your day when it's full of clouds:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-25.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98

Chita

VIP Member
Will and Catherine may well have been excited to meet a star of Suits.
Then when they realised Meghan was very different to Rachel, they weren't quite so excited.
They were living and working at close quarters so they will have seen the ' real' Meghan long before the Press did or we did.

Catherine gets attacked for driving off to the shops even though she knew Meghan was going to the same shopping area.
She had clearly discovered the media had been alerted about the joint shopping trip and didn't want to be photographed.
Meghan tipped off the Press but whines about being hounded by them.

Catherine wanted to shop under the radar, as she has done many times, and yet she's the baddie?

Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 93

Shushex

VIP Member
May i fangirl over HRH Catherine given it's her birthday and all? The first time i read William was dating a "commoner" i thought that's good, she would bring some common sense into the RF. I always found her classy and discreet, like an English rose. and it was always a delight to see her in all the beautiful and tasteful gowns. and learning she's a hands on mom on top of all her duties, made me admire her more. if i ever get the chance to meet her for tea, i would be like winning all the lotteries at once.

• Heart
Reactions: 91

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Lifted from Daniel Bolands latest video but it made me laugh as he was describing what the gobshite is trying to do

Harry and Meghan #297 Insurectile Dysfunction

• Haha
Reactions: 91

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
We can only wonder just how devastated Charles, William and Catherine feel. It's obvious they love him very much. I bet they don't recognise the individual sat on that kitchen chair last night.

She's done a right number on him, and he's the only one who can't see it.

ETA. There are also 3 people in your marriage Harold. One is dead.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 87

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
"American, an actress, divorced, black".

"She must be a witch" says Harry about his familys reaction.

If there was any unconscious bias or pre-conceived opinions at play with his family then it had nothing to do at all with her race because the last time a divorced American married into the Royal family it all went swimmingly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Chita

VIP Member
From what I am reading, Harry's British interview and US interview contradict each other.

Hasn't he realised we all have internet access and can see both if we want to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
Half-in = we want the bestest seats at Royal Ceremonies - in front of Willy & Kate, closer to the The King and The Witch Queen Consort, no candles or Maj Johnny AND we get to process in and out at the front AND baby-brain Kate has to curtsey to my wife, AND our car is the biggest and bestest and has pennants. No boring visits to boring schools/boring hospitals/ boring care homes/boring charity hubs at all. We do all the red carpet jobs as the wife is so good at it and Kate is shit crap not as good at it. We want the whole of the Centre Court at Wimbledon cleared of Kate and the other pleb types. We get to go on all the Royal Tours to hot countries with spa facilities and drugs, and my wife gets a humungous dress allowance bigger than Kate's AND we get our own private jet. We get to pick which Empire Commonwealth Country we want to be King Harry (the Great) & Queen Megz (the beautifulest) of- as she's beautifuler than Kate AND we get a Royal Residence of our choosing in Gloucestershire and Willy & Kate's flat in Kensington Palace straight away. We get full IPP anywhere anytime AND all our servants staff 24/7 bow & curtsey to us, but NO LOOKING at my wife without her lip-gloss on.
PS Megz wants HRH and Prince & Prince for Arch & Lils straight away - or else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Chita

VIP Member
The problem is that Meghan didnā€™t like royal duties, and the traditions of how things are done. Iā€™m sure she thought her and Harry should be the golden couple and was envious of William & Kate who ranked higher in status. She came to the UK, bagged her Prince and then hit footed it back to the USA when things didnā€™t go her way, to make use of her title and status over there. She loves all the drama, attention and unfortunately the sound of her own voice. She didnā€™t want to ā€˜workā€™ and do the royal duties. She wanted to be rich and famous, and sit in a multi million dollar mansion, making friends with celebrities and influential people and be seen to be ā€˜supportingā€™ charitable causes. Harry said himself, that his book and the Oprah interview were ā€˜projectsā€™. They clearly hatched a plan that would involve making hideous amounts of money & thought they could turn it so that the public would love them but turn against the RF. Well the projects/ plan have backfired. Harryā€™s interview with Tom made him look hypocritical and full of BS. He certainly doesnā€™t look happy as he claims to be. Harry has not made his family safe - they now have the world looking at them, and the Taliban! So much for seeking a quieter life with privacy.
Basically she wanted to be pictured on red carpets attending posh events and filmed making speeches that contain sentences so long and full of big words that everyone glazes over without registering that she's actually said nothing. They just remember the big words and say, oh she's so intelligent.

That's what she wants. And to get paid megabucks for wearing clothes and having accessories.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
Half-in = we want the bestest seats at Royal Ceremonies - in front of Willy & Kate, closer to the The King and The Witch Queen Consort, no candles or Maj Johnny AND we get to process in and out at the front AND baby-brain Kate has to curtsey to my wife, AND our car is the biggest and bestest and has pennants. No boring visits to boring schools/boring hospitals/ boring care homes/boring charity hubs at all. We do all the red carpet jobs as the wife is so good at it and Kate is shit crap not as good at it. We want the whole of the Centre Court at Wimbledon cleared of Kate and the other pleb types. We get to go on all the Royal Tours to hot countries with spa facilities and drugs, and my wife gets a humungous dress allowance bigger than Kate's AND we get our own private jet. We get to pick which Empire Commonwealth Country we want to be King Harry (the Great) & Queen Megz (the beautifulest) of- as she's beautifuler than Kate AND we get a Royal Residence of our choosing in Gloucestershire and Willy & Kate's flat in Kensington Palace straight away. We get full IPP anywhere anytime AND all our servants staff 24/7 bow & curtsey to us, but NO LOOKING at my wife without her lip-gloss on.
PS Megz wants HRH and Prince & Prince for Arch & Lils straight away - or else
Yep they wanted the best bits. Tough titties.

We'd also just like the best bits of the Royal family but just like any good chocolate bar we have to accept that it may contain nuts.

1673280654620.png

ETA:

Harry & Meghan #297 May Contain Nuts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Fliss122

Also the nerve of him (saying to his father when he said TW was not welcome at Balmoral when Queen was dying) ā€œDonā€™t ever talk about my wife like that again!ā€ but has no compunction bad mouthing his fatherā€™s own wife on world wide TV! You are not the only man who gives a shit about his wife you little scrote!!šŸ˜”

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 80