Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem is that Meghan didn’t like royal duties, and the traditions of how things are done. I’m sure she thought her and Harry should be the golden couple and was envious of William & Kate who ranked higher in status. She came to the UK, bagged her Prince and then hit footed it back to the USA when things didn’t go her way, to make use of her title and status over there. She loves all the drama, attention and unfortunately the sound of her own voice. She didn’t want to ‘work’ and do the royal duties. She wanted to be rich and famous, and sit in a multi million dollar mansion, making friends with celebrities and influential people and be seen to be ‘supporting’ charitable causes. Harry said himself, that his book and the Oprah interview were ‘projects’. They clearly hatched a plan that would involve making hideous amounts of money & thought they could turn it so that the public would love them but turn against the RF. Well the projects/ plan have backfired. Harry’s interview with Tom made him look hypocritical and full of BS. He certainly doesn’t look happy as he claims to be. Harry has not made his family safe - they now have the world looking at them, and the Taliban! So much for seeking a quieter life with privacy.
Basically she wanted to be pictured on red carpets attending posh events and filmed making speeches that contain sentences so long and full of big words that everyone glazes over without registering that she's actually said nothing. They just remember the big words and say, oh she's so intelligent.

That's what she wants. And to get paid megabucks for wearing clothes and having accessories.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
What was it HMQ was alleged to have said - "I think Harry's a little too much in love"? oh dear, how right she was

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Somebody mentioned in the previous thread that Stephs Packed Lunch were siding with Harry, so we know channel 4 is left leaning so is it purely political. If I think William is totally reasonable and I prefer him as a human am i a right wing nazi!
That was me! I’m still raging!
Royston another sussex fan “ this could shatter his reputation” I think Royston is as high as harry- what reputation
1489173F-B029-4090-99D6-0B78F3F65A40.jpeg

Thanks for thread and title 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think the sugars will ever drop Meghan. All they need to do in order to maintain support for her is do a simple course correction. I am sure Harry is still supported by such people who are anti-monarchy as they prop up his victim playing and his personal attacks on the "racist" family as it does the family and the institution they loathe damage. He needs to realise that he is completely dispensable here. He has now given weight to people pointing out that he is a complete an utter mess and under such a system he could have been the heir and not the spare i.e. imagine this guy hiding behind his beard being the head of state, head of the church, head of the armed forces etc. Embarrassing. They can even infer that he only married Meghan because she provided cover for his racism or at least attack him for his defending of racists. He'll be thrown under the bus once the inevitable divorce proceedings happen. If Harry was a stock then over the past week it has been crashing with investors, proverbially, running for the exit. You can already see it happening with Shola. His mental gymnastics about their "concerned" allegations is him stepping in a big pile of dung.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Harry's beard that gives him so much comfort, it's to hide the Herpes on his trap caught from the Slapper s antics.

bleeping wasted,wankbreath,whinging,wining,willyled wastrel of Windsor.

What a lying,devious,deluded hypocrite s they are kicking our Royal Family and this country in the bollocks never forgive and never forget blood is not always thicker than water and this thick bleeping plank needs kicking into orbit with Bransons missile today.

Cretinous,creepy,bleep!
the beard taunting tit smacks of na na na na Ive got a beard and haven't like a petulant child showing off they've got a bag of sweeties and you haven't!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Good article

Simon Heffer is an historian who speaks with intelligence and common sense. There are a few of his interviews for The Telegraph on YT, one of which he spoke about TLQ's legacy in perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the title and @Shushex for the thread and recap.

Well, he learned well the ''target audience '' concept.

He is saying things which appeal to human interest(gossip, sensationalism , scandal, rehash of previous false but established narratives) to one type of audience , then he uses human interest for a different audience with different values.
''It's all OK, family ...''

He will ''out'' the ''skin tone ''Royal as someone like Andrew , Anne, Edward or Sophie.
Whoever is ''demanded .'' and marked for ''elimination.''

Harry is back (yes, I know) and it was alll preventable.
I'm impressed , he is a formidable enemy. It doesn't mean I approve but it means that the technical part (ignoring SM echo chambers ) is impressive .

I'm all outta copper pots also.
If he uses someone as a scapegoat for the "skin tone" comment, I sure hope it's Andrew. Why?
Well, if he did, I'm guessing in turn, Uncle Andy could release the Kracken about MM's days prior to the RF.
You know... just run of the mill Kracken stuff about boats and sweaty weekend encounters in private cabins on those boats?? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Stephs Packed Minge is the biggest load of horseshit ever. For a start Steph's only got the gig because her wife is the producer, she's got duck-all personality just a regional accent and massive teeth. It's basically a bunch of mealy-mouthed desperate to be on TV types who are scared to have any sort of actual opinion on anything for fear of being 'cancelled' ... Honestly, who gives a flying-duck about the opinion of some bloke who won the British Bake Off or some failed unfunny comedian and a nonsense-vicar?

As a palette cleanse from those twatters ... here is something to brighten your day when it's full of clouds:

View attachment 1868635
Ooh her partner the never mentioned by name is a producer🙄 well that explains a lot… there was no one on that panel today that would criticise H ( not sure about the gogglebox vicar) Sayeeda Warsai has previously been full of pity- tuned her out today - John Whaite thinks he has all the answers- stick to baking cakes mate … horseshit you say… agreed!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
The fact he thought she’d faked her own death, bleeping hell. That’s unhinged.
That really struck me. If he really thought his mother was prepared to faker her own death and leave her children to a horrible unnecessary grief, was does it say about the person he thought she was?

He’s doing such damage to Diana’s legacy - leave her in peace (to be commemorated by awful statuary - seriously what was that the sculptor had an aneurism). Dragging it up again makes people remember, she shagged about too, she chased married men, she wasn’t being a great mum while yachting around Europe, she manipulated the press, her death and funeral was manipulated by Blair.
Totally. She basically started all the leaks and briefings game.

Reactions: 53
Just a quick correction - I didn’t come up with the Gatekeeper/Keymaster analogy I believe it was @Ndrangheta
I just quoted it in my post.
PERFECT ANALOGY!

Christ, how the duck can anyone be defending this bleep at this stage?

SPARRY: Your wife’s a bleep, everyone’s cuntdar went off except yours because (to quote KC3) you were so cuntstruck. It’s really very simple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Fucks sake. Feared for your safety? Hazza, you aren’t that important, get over yourself.

He can’t remain a victim for the rest of his life about his mum dying. It’s not healthy. He’s literally let it define his whole life. I did drugs because my mum died, I married a twit because my mum died, I wore a nazi costume at a party because my mum died. Also I’ve noticed that he seems to think that his grief over Diana trumps his brother or Diana’s sisters and extended family. That’s bleeping awful.

He says they weren’t able to show emotion on the walk about after Diana died. I think the public would have been MORE surprised that they didn’t. They were kids, we expected them to be upset. No child should have had to walk behind their parents coffin like they did. That’s one thing I think was truly awful.

The fact he thought she’d faked her own death, bleeping hell. That’s unhinged.

I don’t think I can take much more. I’ve done 13mins 😭.
And yet he told Tom Bradby that he couldn't cry when she died .... all these people shaking his hand when he went to look at the flowers and their hands were wet with the tears they had shed ..... they didn't know her, yet were crying, when he couldn't. He then said the only time he cried was when he saw her being buried ....... so if he had seen that and cried why would he think she had faked her own death? He doesn't make sense from one minute to the next.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
That really struck me. If he really thought his mother was prepared to faker her own death and leave her children to a horrible unnecessary grief, was does it say about the person he thought she was?

Totally. She basically started all the leaks and briefings game.
Yeah - that's what I was wondering. And he still believed it up until 23 years old. Screw loose there.

Reactions: 32
Basically she wanted to be pictured on red carpets attending posh events and filmed making speeches that contain sentences so long and full of big words that everyone glazes over without registering that she's actually said nothing. They just remember the big words and say, oh she's so intelligent.

That's what she wants. And to get paid megabucks for wearing clothes and having accessories.
I think Simon Williams described royal life the best in Dinnerladies when he said it was an effing bore ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Jesus Jumping Christ, if moaning was an Olympic sport old Spongespine Sparepants would get all three slots on the podium.

Why can’t he just bore off already?

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Half-in = we want the bestest seats at Royal Ceremonies - in front of Willy & Kate, closer to the The King and The Witch Queen Consort, no candles or Maj Johnny AND we get to process in and out at the front AND baby-brain Kate has to curtsey to my wife, AND our car is the biggest and bestest and has pennants. No boring visits to boring schools/boring hospitals/ boring care homes/boring charity hubs at all. We do all the red carpet jobs as the wife is so good at it and Kate is tit crap not as good at it. We want the whole of the Centre Court at Wimbledon cleared of Kate and the other pleb types. We get to go on all the Royal Tours to hot countries with spa facilities and drugs, and my wife gets a humungous dress allowance bigger than Kate's AND we get our own private jet. We get to pick which Empire Commonwealth Country we want to be King Harry (the Great) & Queen Megz (the beautifulest) of- as she's beautifuler than Kate AND we get a Royal Residence of our choosing in Gloucestershire and Willy & Kate's flat in Kensington Palace straight away. We get full IPP anywhere anytime AND all our servants staff 24/7 bow & curtsey to us, but NO LOOKING at my wife without her lip-gloss on.
PS Megz wants HRH and Prince & Prince for Arch & Lils straight away - or else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
The only clip I've seen he says 'here in America everyone can remember where they were the night my mother died' duh thick dipshit it was a massive news story but so was JFK assassination, 9/11 etc.. and yes people do remember where/what they were doing when a big news story drops, it's not exclusive to Diana!! It's the way he said it grŕr.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Half-in = we want the bestest seats at Royal Ceremonies - in front of Willy & Kate, closer to the The King and The Witch Queen Consort, no candles or Maj Johnny AND we get to process in and out at the front AND baby-brain Kate has to curtsey to my wife, AND our car is the biggest and bestest and has pennants. No boring visits to boring schools/boring hospitals/ boring care homes/boring charity hubs at all. We do all the red carpet jobs as the wife is so good at it and Kate is tit crap not as good at it. We want the whole of the Centre Court at Wimbledon cleared of Kate and the other pleb types. We get to go on all the Royal Tours to hot countries with spa facilities and drugs, and my wife gets a humungous dress allowance bigger than Kate's AND we get our own private jet. We get to pick which Empire Commonwealth Country we want to be King Harry (the Great) & Queen Megz (the beautifulest) of- as she's beautifuler than Kate AND we get a Royal Residence of our choosing in Gloucestershire and Willy & Kate's flat in Kensington Palace straight away. We get full IPP anywhere anytime AND all our servants staff 24/7 bow & curtsey to us, but NO LOOKING at my wife without her lip-gloss on.
PS Megz wants HRH and Prince & Prince for Arch & Lils straight away - or else
Yep they wanted the best bits. Tough titties.

We'd also just like the best bits of the Royal family but just like any good chocolate bar we have to accept that it may contain nuts.

1673280654620.png

ETA:

Harry & Meghan #297 May Contain Nuts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I wonder how Harry's interview with Stephen Colbert is going to be received tomorrow, I don't think that it is going to go down well as he will receive more backlash and it will be the same things that have already been said in his other interviews.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
The sane people who believed Harry and Meghan's claims that the RF are racist must feel pretty annoyed at them.
They'll be thinking WTF! We defended you and now you deny ever having said it?

They are making more and more enemies every time they speak.

The ones who once loved them will be more vocal and vehement in their dislike of them than the ones who disliked them from the start.
Because they feel annoyed with themselves for having been fooled by them.
They are not. They are turning against Harold. This is the narrative twist TW planted on the book - the episodes about POW - and now the interviews. This is where their narrative is splitting and she will use it in the divorce.

On sky it said some bookshops are opening at midnight so ppl can get their hands on his book…
Who the hell is going to queue for it… especially as it’s all out anyway?
There is no way they can come to the coronation surely now, although by then they might need more publicity so maybe the kids will be taken out for the day maybe that could earn them some money
those who still hope the “evil media” took it all out of context, and want to read the stupidity in Aitch words.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.