Harry & Meghan #295 So now we've read his book of bile, Harold wants to reconcile?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry sounds even more tedious than I expected. He must be a crashing bore in social situations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
There is no way for reconciliation. How can he do that to them then expect them to be ok as they’ll look guilty then.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Didn’t he say the Queen’s corgis used to growl at him?
Even the dogs realised what he was like

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 108
He's accusing everyone of racism but he's the one with actual provable history of racism and on more than many occasions against Arab, against black, against Jews etc

Leaking stories - he did this himself, there are court records proving this

Saying that he wants conversation to be kept private when he's just published family altercations and conversations

Accusing his family of being abusers when he's timed every bombshell moment to overshadow and has made grave allegations without evidence

He has no sense of accountability. he and Meghan are a match.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 138
I was willing to let it all go just after I put in three legal cases against the press 🙄 wow this is getting worse as the seconds go by.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Has anyone seen that Jeremy Kyle skit someone has made on TikTok of Harry, Meghan, Wills and Kate?! It’s hilarious and so accurate!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
He has a very inflated sense of his importance. There was far more going on in 2020 than him moving abroad.

• Heart
Reactions: 89
So they left this country and minded their own business? They sat down with one of the worlds most famous chat show hosts and spilled their guts!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
How dare he mention Caroline Flack. He doesn't care about how anyone else feels.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 92
Gosh, this is a car crash on the same level as Prince Andrew. He really has got the most over inflated ego. And sorry Haz, but you sound a right twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 93
Has he realised yet that he's slagging off the press...

To the press?

Or has the second brain cell not kicked in yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 148
We all thought Andrew’s interview went over like a lead balloon…
Harry: Hold my beer.

Ps. He’s no where near the most famous person in the world. That’d be Messi or Ronaldo, etc. or maybe the late Queen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.