Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just started watching the first few minutes of the snivelling little shitbag's interview with the sycophant Bradby.

I get the distinct impression that Charles IS NOT his father, and ergo William is a mere half-brother.

Clearly he is going for playing the ousted bastard child card.

duck off into oblivion and take your sycophant with you.
This is what I fear will come out next 😅🫣 like seriously, imagine if it did!!! DNA test proven and everything!! Would explain the current situation!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did Tattle crash somehow ?

The comment section is ...interesting:

Reactions: 18
In the last thread (or the one before) someone shared a tweet from, i think, Roya Nikkhah saying that something nice would be announced around Catherine's birthday - has anyone seen anything about this yet??

Reactions: 24
Brilliant PR masterstroke by someone. Make them look so awful the bullying is swept under the rug and they're fired and never have to deal with Hazthesmallestroom and Smegayacht ever again.
I just don’t believe TW is that smart, but otherwise I would say it’s brilliant to kick off divorce conversations - whatever comes out know, that TRF has been hiding regarding these 2 - either her yacht days, the bullying of staff or his racist rants - will be seen as revenge and feed the victim narrative.

Reactions: 24
Trying to color my hair and read all the updates. Just read somewhere that Anderson Cooper said H told him off air that an offer to ‘serve’ in the Commonwealth is still ‘on the table.“ Will try to find link…God knows what this hair is going to turn out like.
Good luck with the hair. Fun colour?

If the Gruesomes get the Commonwealth I'm personally going to push for us to get out (obviously won't work but a girl's gotta try!). I would love Queen Catherine ♥ but the Overseas duo can stay in their bunker. 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder how Harry's interview with Stephen Colbert is going to be received tomorrow, I don't think that it is going to go down well as he will receive more backlash and it will be the same things that have already been said in his other interviews.
Is he actually doing a celeb sofa chat one?! As in next to Ingrid, not to just him and Colbert? Her stuff isn’t my thing but she adores her family, talks about how important they are to her a lot, mentions them in songs, etc. What’s she going to say to a traitorous whining little git who’s made a career out of stabbing his own family in the back??!! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The only clip I've seen he says 'here in America everyone can remember where they were the night my mother died' duh thick dipshit it was a massive news story but so was JFK assassination, 9/11 etc.. and yes people do remember where/what they were doing when a big news story drops, it's not exclusive to Diana!! It's the way he said it grŕr.
Yes, same with Elvis and John Lennon.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Kate's reaction towards Peg's comment about ''baby brain'' is a normal extension of ''familiarity .''
Familiarity is a taboo concept for everyone that didn't stand the tests of time.

Peg was, is , and always will be, a stranger, the fact that she's marrying Harry , becoming SIL, living there was irrelevant .
Only time removes the taboo of familiarity .

Also Peg is intrusive and the stereotype of a person whose body language mimics ''openness '' and ''closeness /approachability''
Even if she was the nicest person on the planet for certain people it makes her untrustworthy a ''aiming to fit in'' which (irrelevant, but even in my case) makes her unlikable .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
0A9C3CE1-2963-4271-95E4-026A0DEB8BC3.jpeg

He’s beyond paranoia now. He needs urgent psych help and stat. He really thinks that he will end up the same as his mum. This is really sad to see now. Megain has utterly ruined him. It’s like rubbernecking a car crash on the M1.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Good luck with the hair. Fun colour?

If the Gruesomes get the Commonwealth I'm personally going to push for us to get out (obviously won't work but a girl's gotta try!). I would love Queen Catherine ♥ but the Overseas duo can stay in their bunker. 🤮
Hair might be more ‘fun’ that I am…😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Hardly had chance to read anything today. How many interviews have we had so far 2 or 3?

Reactions: 17
Lifted from Daniel Bolands latest video but it made me laugh as he was describing what the gobshite is trying to do

Harry and Meghan #297 Insurectile Dysfunction
There is no better phrase than gobshite! its brilliant lol x 😂 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 1868809

He’s beyond paranoia now. He needs urgent psych help and stat. He really thinks that he will end up the same as his mum. This is really sad to see now. Megain has utterly ruined him. It’s like rubbernecking a car crash on the M1.
He's fine just dampening the backlash from the US audience (certain elements ) that supported them leaving, that used the ''we fought a war'' line to justify their support .
It's ''media scrutiny '' fear, on both sides of the planet, not a brain problem.

Reactions: 20
Trying to color my hair and read all the updates. Just read somewhere that Anderson Cooper said H told him off air that an offer to ‘serve’ in the Commonwealth is still ‘on the table.“ Will try to find link…God knows what this hair is going to turn out like.
Are you trying to match TW's fake hair color @MeInMidAmerica? Or are you going for that special shade of ginger? :unsure:

C'mon, admit it....Your secret's safe with us...

😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hair might be more ‘fun’ that I am…😎
Now I'm imagining sparkles and shades of pink and orange ♥😂 I'd love to get nice warm pink brown undertone-y highlights to mine but my hairdresser keeps saying no. It's not like I asked for flourescent pink!

Though after Sparry's book cover and Smegsy's matching photoshoot, I think I might need to look for another hue to bug her about 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.