Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I blame Charles .
One wank later , and ...somebody else would be born.
Think about it, maybe even somebody ...nice.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
And it appears it is the ONLY example he has of a 'leaked' story, so when he is asked for an example, he trots out this petty issue between his wife and his SIL. Oh that and the leaking of Megxit, which Dan Wootton, who broke the story, now admits he actually got wind of the story from The Sussex's camp (Scobie maybe ??) Those are the only two examples he can present about leaks and planting of stories.
And the bridesmaid story wasn't leaked by the Royals.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Sadly not just sugars rate the interview. This is a middle aged woman on my fb feed and needless to say had lots of supportive comments.
These people are gullible. I’ve said it before - so many people are so persuadable. Cognitive dissonance is at an all time high. People are lazy and won’t go looking for the truth. They’ll happily accept whatever is feed to them through the TV screen, that they can mindlessly sit and watch whilst tucking into their supper.
These rich elitist types rely on lazy gullible people to buy what they are selling.
Also note the emotive issue of Diana to hook people in. Race, Diana, love, outcasts, humanitarianism. They are manipulative and play on peoples emotions to garner favour. Only very thick basic people fall for it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! đŸ„ł WE’RE NOT THICK AND GULLIBLE - HERE’S A BALLOON 🎈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
I am heartbroken the way the cali cunts have gone for The Princess of Wales on Her birthday they are drug addled Animals I am against violance but I don't think i would bat an eyelid if something happened to those cunts now because as far as i am concerened they are are already dead

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Also the nerve of him (saying to his father when he said TW was not welcome at Balmoral when Queen was dying) “Don’t ever talk about my wife like that again!” but has no compunction bad mouthing his father’s own wife on world wide TV! You are not the only man who gives a tit about his wife you little scrote!!😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Do you reckon Anne and Edward are spoken about kindly in the book? I'm dying to hear if Philip had much to say about Meghan, can only imagine how he would have taken her down a peg or two in his younger days

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Is it just the Colbert interview left?, the book tomorrow and then the cunts can crawl back under that tit heap they came from.
Also the nerve of him (saying to his father when he said TW was not welcome at Balmoral when Queen was dying) “Don’t ever talk about my wife like that again!” but has no compunction bad mouthing his father’s own wife on world wide TV! You are not the only man who gives a tit about his wife you little scrote!!😡
I want to know what KC3 said about TW?

Reactions: 30
In the last thread (or the one before) someone shared a tweet from, i think, Roya Nikkhah saying that something nice would be announced around Catherine's birthday - has anyone seen anything about this yet??
It may have been me - I watched a reporter/commentator last week - on GBNews - who stated that there will be something ‘nice’ to look out for next Tuesday - so tomorrow - he wouldn’t say anymore except it concerns the P&Pr of Wales. I havent heard anyone in the media or any Tattlers mention it (that I know of) so hoping I really didn’t imagine it (convinced it is what I heard though) - I thought it may be some kind of charity announcement or new initiative but really don’t know anything else. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I hope this is the case. Barely two weeks into 2023 and he's already made a show of himself. Scobie is another idiot. No curtain has been pulled back and how many more sides have to be shown? People are seeing through their tall tales and H&M can't even keep up with their lies, hence all the backtracking, vocal fry and wide-eyed looks of feigned innocence. There are bigger and more worrying things happening in our world than the machinations of a deeply troubled man who's being enabled by a toxic partner and yes-men. He's romanticised and deified the memory of his mother to the point that it's become an obsession. He has a wife and a family of his own. He got his wish to step back from the RF and could have disappeared into relative obscurity living a nice life in California with all his money, doing charity work, surfing, hiking, raising chickens and other wholesome things that would have a positive impact on his mental health. Instead he - and TW - choose to act like complete idiots.
I'm quite grumpy this evening Tattlers - I've just found out that one of my closest friends is a sugar đŸ˜±
My best friend:eek: turns out to be a wholly signed up Sugar too!! We have got round it by agreeing never to speak about the subject. If we do again we will part brass rags for SURE :rolleyes: . I can't understand it.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
These people are gullible. I’ve said it before - so many people are so persuadable. Cognitive dissonance is at an all time high. People are lazy and won’t go looking for the truth. They’ll happily accept whatever is feed to them through the TV screen, that they can mindlessly sit and watch whilst tucking into their supper.
These rich elitist types rely on lazy gullible people to buy what they are selling.
Also note the emotive issue of Diana to hook people in. Race, Diana, love, outcasts, humanitarianism. They are manipulative and play on peoples emotions to garner favour. Only very thick basic people fall for it.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! đŸ„ł WE’RE NOT THICK AND GULLIBLE - HERE’S A BALLOON 🎈
I blame Mark Zuckerberg.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.