Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sane people who believed Harry and Meghan's claims that the RF are racist must feel pretty annoyed at them.
They'll be thinking WTF! We defended you and now you deny ever having said it?

They are making more and more enemies every time they speak.

The ones who once loved them will be more vocal and vehement in their dislike of them than the ones who disliked them from the start.
Because they feel annoyed with themselves for having been fooled by them.
What is it they say "fool me once shame on you..."

Be good to finally see the tide turn, but I suspect it will all be aimed at Harry with them saying he was obviously racist all along and just pretending. Their queen will still be put on a pedestal. She can do no wrong.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
From what I am reading, Harry's British interview and US interview contradict each other.

Hasn't he realised we all have internet access and can see both if we want to?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Fucks sake. Feared for your safety? Hazza, you aren’t that important, get over yourself.

He can’t remain a victim for the rest of his life about his mum dying. It’s not healthy. He’s literally let it define his whole life. I did drugs because my mum died, I married a twit because my mum died, I wore a nazi costume at a party because my mum died. Also I’ve noticed that he seems to think that his grief over Diana trumps his brother or Diana’s sisters and extended family. That’s bleeping awful.

He says they weren’t able to show emotion on the walk about after Diana died. I think the public would have been MORE surprised that they didn’t. They were kids, we expected them to be upset. No child should have had to walk behind their parents coffin like they did. That’s one thing I think was truly awful.

The fact he thought she’d faked her own death, bleeping hell. That’s unhinged.

I don’t think I can take much more. I’ve done 13mins 😭.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
As my morning has been SO utterly bleeping tit, I’m going to torment myself more and see how much of the interview I can cope with.

5mins in and I already have the rage. I want to twit him with that chair he’s sat on.

What a pathetic, jealous, whinging piece of tit he is. Get to duck Hazza, call yourself a grown man 🙄
I can't bear to watch or hear either of them they are complete arseholes and he is digging a bigger hole than the Slappers minge.

He does have mental health problems, jealousy,envy and venom and n o amount of therapy could cure that fucker because he likes it and I do not believe he will off himself he is loving the attention and cannot live without it sorry folks I recognise a Billy Ballshitter pumped up by his ego,spite and revenge.

He is just a gobby, hateful bleep who has been given a platform backed up by $$ for clicks and, hate to say this encouraged by spiteful media moguls.

The RF are right to ignore his petty tantrums he is stupid,weak and feels entitled and he is an object for pisstaking and ridicule nothing else.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
We can only wonder just how devastated Charles, William and Catherine feel. It's obvious they love him very much. I bet they don't recognise the individual sat on that kitchen chair last night.

She's done a right number on him, and he's the only one who can't see it.

ETA. There are also 3 people in your marriage Harold. One is dead.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 87
I think I'm running out of words :oops: Camilla is dangerous because she has made connections with the press? The devil? There are bodies on the street? Everyone is a sadist or saying sadistic things?

Oh dear. H has significant issues. Those issues don't need to fit into a neat little DSM box to make a diagnosis or validate it, they don't need a label of any sort. Whatever it is, there is clearly something so wrong with him that there are no easy answers and I question if any sort of therapy would help.
Perhaps this is why Diana was so protective of him and why William and Katherine took him everywhere with them. I agree that it's not an issue of getting therapy @IKickLikeKatya and everything else you said.

What's truly tragic is that William was such a wonderful brother; always watching over him and making sure he felt included and cared for. Yes, I'm sure William will be able to have a tough response to Harry's antics but it must hurt like hell to be so betrayed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Lifted from Daniel Bolands latest video but it made me laugh as he was describing what the gobshite is trying to do

Harry and Meghan #297 Insurectile Dysfunction
I love Daniel's videos. He really is very funny just moves about a lot ...... bodily, in front of the camera, not subject wise ....... and it is slightly off-putting, but still think he is the best one talking about this pair of c***s.
This would be a fab next title.

Reactions: 20
If Harry feared for his safety it probably wasn't a wise move boasting about killing 25 members of the Taliban.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Wasn't there talk that Camilla was KC's red line eg if H said anything detrimental about her, then that would be it, as H will have crossed the line?

Wonder what C will do now. Probably nothing as per.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Theresa Longo Fans
@BarkJack_

·
13h

Staff at Frogmore told to prepare for Archie's 4th birthday which happens to fall on 06 May. The kids likely will NOT attend the Coronation. (more fun to enjoy cake at home). M&H have time to attend both if they want. KC3 Coronation to be ≈ 1hr, 2k dignitaries in attendance,

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Thanks to @MoodyBlue for the title and @Shushex for the thread and recap.

Well, he learned well the ''target audience '' concept.

He is saying things which appeal to human interest(gossip, sensationalism , scandal, rehash of previous false but established narratives) to one type of audience , then he uses human interest for a different audience with different values.
''It's all OK, family ...''

He will ''out'' the ''skin tone ''Royal as someone like Andrew , Anne, Edward or Sophie.
Whoever is ''demanded .'' and marked for ''elimination.''

Harry is back (yes, I know) and it was alll preventable.
I'm impressed , he is a formidable enemy. It doesn't mean I approve but it means that the technical part (ignoring SM echo chambers ) is impressive .

I'm all outta copper pots also.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
So what it all boils down to is that someone from the palace planted a huge leek leak right up his narrative and it clearly still smarts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Perhaps this is why Diana was so protective of him and why William and Katherine took him everywhere with them. I agree that it's not an issue of getting therapy @IKickLikeKatya and everything else you said.

What's truly tragic is that William was such a wonderful brother; always watching over him and making sure he felt included and cared for. Yes, I'm sure William will be able to have a tough response to Harry's antics but it must hurt like hell to be so betrayed.

William is like the teacher/carer of a special needs child. The child kicks and bites him.
He loves the child and has to take the outbursts.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
On sky it said some bookshops are opening at midnight so ppl can get their hands on his book…
Who the hell is going to queue for it… especially as it’s all out anyway?
There is no way they can come to the coronation surely now, although by then they might need more publicity so maybe the kids will be taken out for the day maybe that could earn them some money

• Sick
Reactions: 39
He’s doing such damage to Diana’s legacy - leave her in peace (to be commemorated by awful statuary - seriously what was that the sculptor had an aneurism). Dragging it up again makes people remember, she shagged about too, she chased married men, she wasn’t being a great mum while yachting around Europe, she manipulated the press, her death and funeral was manipulated by Blair.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
I have a question, possibly me being thick or missing something, but when I hear that Megs was hounded by the press, was she any worse than any other royal? I don’t seem to recall any really awful press intrusion, just mainly stories relating to her being a cow. Which is clearly true 🧐
I was actually just thinking the same. There was maybe a couple of dodgy headlines but I think some of their issues are highly exaggerated.

I think they would have complained either way... if the media didn't print stories about them, they would've been fuming that nobody was interested.

And If a nice story was printed, then they would've still seen the negative.
I don't think the media could win with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.