Harry & Meghan #296 When you've overmegged the pudding 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harold seems to have lost all grasp of reality, and in interviews is happily contradicting himself left right and centre.

To one american interviewer he says Camilla is dangerous, in another interview she is just another family member who he gets on with OK!

In the oprah interview, Meghan and Oprah heavily implied the RF were racist, because of a remark Harold made to them. In the Bradbury interview, Harold says the RF arent Racist...

Make your mind up Harold! You cant even keep the story straight from one day to the next.

His poor family...seeing him in this mess, and being completely powerless to do anything to help.....What on earth can anyone do, with someone quite so delusional. Someone with his fingers pushing so hard on his self destruct button!

Its actually scary.
BIB

He does need treatment....but....sadly how is he going to get it?
Depends if he's blind to the narcissism or if he's an narcissist enabler.

But as he's in a narcissistic relationship, he'll probably not get proper therapy until TW has finished with him.

(Without sticking up for Harold, because he's a tool....)

He'll be getting 'therapy' now, but it will be with only those she approves of and these may be more mindfulness sessions and talking therapy with counsellors as opposed to anything more deep rooted. TW is probably encouraging him to 'talk' in public to let out all of his demons. Bigging up even the insignificant issues. Using phrases like 'Thrive to Survive and Right?' and other inspirational quotes of the day.

I think TW probably kept referring back to Earl Spencer's Eulogy.

But if he's blind to the narcissism now, then something may shift. Something that he may question, such as, 'I wonder why Politico wrote that M was a narcissist'.
It won't be now, he's too angry and defensive. Everything is everyone else's fault.

If he's an enabler, then chances are, she'll continue to get away with it until they finally get fed up of each other.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Somebody mentioned in the previous thread that Stephs Packed Lunch
Stephs Packed Minge is the biggest load of horseshit ever. For a start Steph's only got the gig because her wife is the producer, she's got duck-all personality just a regional accent and massive teeth. It's basically a bunch of mealy-mouthed desperate to be on TV types who are scared to have any sort of actual opinion on anything for fear of being 'cancelled' ... Honestly, who gives a flying-duck about the opinion of some bloke who won the British Bake Off or some failed unfunny comedian and a nonsense-vicar?

As a palette cleanse from those twatters ... here is something to brighten your day when it's full of clouds:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-25.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 98
Stephs Packed Minge is the biggest load of horseshit ever. For a start Steph's only got the gig because her wife is the producer, she's got duck-all personality just a regional accent and massive teeth. It's basically a bunch of mealy-mouthed desperate to be on TV types who are scared to have any sort of actual opinion on anything for fear of being 'cancelled' ... Honestly, who gives a flying-duck about the opinion of some bloke who won the British Bake Off or some failed unfunny comedian and a nonsense-vicar?
I believe that during a broadcast back in 2020, it actually drew a low of "zero" viewers. I never thought that would be possible...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Seems like there's a LOT of new Tattlers on here! I've only been on here since mid June of last year yet seen SO many new names!
Welcome to the dark side, Newbies!!! ::::insert evil scientist laugh here:::: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Happy New Thread page 5

If only because I've actually read Leanda's fabulous works, I have to side with her on this.
Joking, of course I side with her in every way.

1673277865616.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
The problem is that Meghan didn’t like royal duties, and the traditions of how things are done. I’m sure she thought her and Harry should be the golden couple and was envious of William & Kate who ranked higher in status. She came to the UK, bagged her Prince and then hit footed it back to the USA when things didn’t go her way, to make use of her title and status over there. She loves all the drama, attention and unfortunately the sound of her own voice. She didn’t want to ‘work’ and do the royal duties. She wanted to be rich and famous, and sit in a multi million dollar mansion, making friends with celebrities and influential people and be seen to be ‘supporting’ charitable causes. Harry said himself, that his book and the Oprah interview were ‘projects’. They clearly hatched a plan that would involve making hideous amounts of money & thought they could turn it so that the public would love them but turn against the RF. Well the projects/ plan have backfired. Harry’s interview with Tom made him look hypocritical and full of BS. He certainly doesn’t look happy as he claims to be. Harry has not made his family safe - they now have the world looking at them, and the Taliban! So much for seeking a quieter life with privacy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
William is like the teacher/carer of a special needs child. The child kicks and bites him.
He loves the child and has to take the outbursts.
Katherine also had to put up with him/help take care of him all those years. It couldn't have been easy on her, either.

Reactions: 48
From what I am reading, Harry's British interview and US interview contradict each other.

Hasn't he realised we all have internet access and can see both if we want to?
No I don't believe he does, because he's a jerk. They think they are smarter than the rest of us and we can't put two and two together (or two interviews together and compare).

Hopeless, the two of them are completely hopeless and they need to just go away and let the RF get on with their good works and patronages and us get on with our lives!

Reactions: 36
Don't make me start quoting the dead parrot sketch Nana :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
@DanDanTheIceCreamMan carry on with jokes we need some humour on here this bleeding fiasco is now a bleeping nightmare and I hope that something will be done by the family but not knee-jerk, revenge is best served cold.

I loathe these cunts for reducing our nation to tit.

duck off and please no Coronation invites that is just too much

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Theresa Longo Fans
@BarkJack_

·
13h

Staff at Frogmore told to prepare for Archie's 4th birthday which happens to fall on 06 May. The kids likely will NOT attend the Coronation. (more fun to enjoy cake at home). M&H have time to attend both if they want. KC3 Coronation to be ≈ 1hr, 2k dignitaries in attendance,
So the Harkles have to pay for staff on stand by? Were they to prepare for a 4th birthday bash and only 3 turn up as per Lidl’s ‘birthday’ , then I don’t think the staff would be pleased.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I believe that during a broadcast back in 2020, it actually drew a low of "zero" viewers. I never thought that would be possible...

I remember that.
Kevin O'Sullivan (journalist and now talk tv presenter) had a field day taking the piss about that when he was a tv critic.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
From what I am reading, Harry's British interview and US interview contradict each other.

Hasn't he realised we all have internet access and can see both if we want to?
Maybe he hasn't read the book....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
@DanDanTheIceCreamMan carry on with jokes we need some humour on here this bleeding fiasco is now a bleeping nightmare and I hope that something will be done by the family but not knee-jerk, revenge is best served cold.

I loathe these cunts for reducing our nation to tit.

duck off and please no Coronation invites that is just too much
There isn't a candle big enough to cope with them at the Coronation ;)

We bide our time, the RF are experts at playing the long game :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

As a palette cleanse from those twatters ... here is something to brighten your day when it's full of clouds:

View attachment 1868635
Beautiful photo.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Today at Montecito mansions...

Meanwhile, in the rest of the world....

jack-gobshite.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.