Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did that ho really have someone filming in the palace without the Queen's permission? That's bleeping outrageous. I thought her bleep of a husband was against press intrusion and all that other guff? I bet she was going through the bins too. God he's a bleep. Forget taking away his title, I want the Home Office to revoke his bleeping passport.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 95
Catching up with you lovely people

I think I posted a picture of my tea last night that was meant for another thread, sorry about that

Back on topic, I can't wait to read what you've all written and commented on, the truth is here ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
ok.... since you brought it up first, have heard that Smegs has been taking piccolo lessons for years.... (didn't have the guts to look up guitar on Urban Dictionary) but did find that *piccolo* is slang for *dickkolo* on Urban Thesaurus....
Just say it you know you want to! Ok then will help you out- The Calicunt Cocksucker, Gob like a sludge gulper

• Haha
Reactions: 31
So sorry @MelinMidAmerica that I didn’t get the chance to comment on your post in the last thread before it closed. Please go onto the 'Tea and Sympathy' site created by the wonderful @Chita. Lost my husband to Parkinson's in July so know exactly what you are going through, if it will help talking to me I will be there for you as will others on that site also. They helped me and I'm sure will help you. ❤

Thanks @JAR21 for the new thread and @MoodyBlue for the excellent title.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Rami Malik Interviewed on tv by the today programme says William and Catherine “are the most charming, down to earth people and I think the world at large can see that”. They have been an absolute hit in the US

• Heart
Reactions: 86
Remember the picture inside Bucks when the Queen died that theorists claimed were ''teh evil Harkles'' photoshoping , even after I posted the Getty original conveniently taken by Alderton.
The Palace lies, all of them lie, all the time, the endless fandom ''cover ups'' and denial only help-the Harkles.

As seen now in another ''inside Bucks'' purely of course by teh evil Harkles inconveniently with 2 security guys directly in front of them.
Lets hope they actually smuggled a photographer in this time, and there's consequence .

Even Charles ultimate fan-Lady C seems a bit...annoyed. Entertaining times.

They will end actually claiming to be victims of bullying and get away with it, meanwhile Charles probably paid off Pegs victims and solved her problems .

Thanks @mardymare for the summary .

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

"The biggest thing that we look at is, are we getting enough viewership to justify the cost of the series?"

Netflix also considers three other metrics when it decides whether to cancel or renew a show. It looks at two data points within the first seven days and first 28 days of a show being available on the service. The first is Starters, or households THAT watch just one episode of a series. The second data point is Completers, subscribers who finish an entire season.

The final metric is Watchers, which is the number of subscribers who watch a show. ...in a 28-day viewership, which refers to the number of people who watch an entire season of a show within a month, was consistently referenced as one of the metrics used to decide renewal. All of that data helps Netflix paint a picture about whether to renew your favorite series.

If you must watch the first episode, don't watch the rest. Just sayin' 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Did that ho really have someone filming in the palace without the Queen's permission? That's bleeping outrageous. I thought her bleep of a husband was against press intrusion and all that other guff? I bet she was going through the bins too. God he's a bleep. Forget taking away his title, I want the Home Office to revoke his bleeping passport.
If they filmed secretly in BP I pray we wont see roast chicken in the palace kitchens :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Remember the picture inside Bucks when the Queen died that theorists claimed were ''teh evil Harkles'' photoshoping , even after I posted the Getty original conveniently taken by Alderton.
The Palace lies, all of them lie, all the time, the endless fandom ''cover ups'' and denial only help-the Harkles.

As seen now in another ''inside Bucks'' purely of course by teh evil Harkles inconveniently with 2 security guys directly in front of them.
Lets hope they actually smuggled a photographer in this time, and there's consequence .

Even Charles ultimate fan-Lady C seems a bit...annoyed. Entertaining times.

They will end actually claiming to be victims of bullying and get away with it, meanwhile Charles probably paid off Pegs victims and solved her problems .

Thanks @mardymare for the summary .
Did this photo end up being real?

Reactions: 15
After the talk about shortages of certain food items yesterday, have found that it's happening here too. Butter and eggs, specifically. Afraid to find out more 🤦

For eggs it's because of salmonella fears, and maybe the bird flu too? Not very clear. For butter it's because one of the biggest suppliers in our country hasn't been fulfilling demand, leading to panic buying and well, we are pretty much butter-free now. I have about 250g of cooking butter left, which I'm going to guard quite jealously now. 🤦 The supplier isn't being forthcoming about the how, why and when, so 😤

Though part of the OT could be on topic too. I blame Smegs for our butter shortage. The main supplier in my country is being cagey about why we have a shortage and when it will be fixed. I bet Smegs did it. With @Nuttynana's love and encouragement, I say that it's because she has been making roast chicken. Or roast turkey. Or roast some bird or the other.

Petition to stop Smegs from using any more butter. She can siphon some diesel or petrol - whatever goes into those Range Rovers. She's good at sucking after all. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I'd use Princess Catherine every day before I use Princess Meghan :sick:
It's the only reason I don't want their titles taken away, the sugars will try to make everyone use it!
I think they should strip them all, except Baron Kilkeel (I think it is). They would hate being a mere Baron and Baroness.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Maybe that's what he's doing with all that free time? He spends his evenings fighting crime in downtown LA...

If only he could remember what Uncle Ben said "with great power comes great responsibility"
Lol! When you wrote Uncle Ben, all I could think of was Uncle Ben on the rice box & I wondered if there was some part of his life that was secret and extended beyond just pedaling rice! 😆 (Maybe only Americans will get that!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Did this photo end up being real?
Made it, heres posts:

Here picture only:

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.