Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where the hell was palace security while the greedy grifting cunts were walking around with some individual with a huge camera and no security clearance? So many internal failures now causing endless problems for KCIII, William and Princes Catherine. :mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 80
Was just reading that Mail article about how Harry bombarded QE2 in the last months of her life for money and KC3 saying he was not a bank.
Even when I was on my own with a young child on benefits and was literally on the bones of my arse I never once asked my parents to help out. It was not their responsibility! How can someone given everything including millions of pounds even dare to ask a sick old lady for more. It is absolutely disgusting.

Didn't smeg say something like that to him? In one of their interviews, I remember us taking the piss
So what you're saying is... She's got a thing for spandex :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
So what you're saying is... She's got a thing for spandex :ROFLMAO:

Really surprised she wasn’t there dressed as Cat woman - she seems to enjoy him making a total arse of himself, the orange combo and the juggling episode while she looks on like a proud mummy 😬 so this is living his best life? Yeah right - embarrassing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
Maybe that's what he's doing with all that free time? He spends his evenings fighting crime in downtown LA...

If only he could remember what Uncle Ben said "with great power comes great responsibility"
...more likely, he's responsible for the uptick in muggings in LA.... desparate for $$ and all...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The documentary is six episodes long! Surely they cant just be showing a scripted lovestory for six whole hours! What on earth is there left to say?
It might just be a love fest, but I do wonder if Netflix, would add in a few spicy and contentious details about H & M themselves!!!

Even all the Diana documentaries on Netflix are only an hour long!

I wonder if they will be talking to anyone who has ever worked previously with H & M? going back to some of her colleagues from Toronto? Or the people interviewed by Tom Bower? Or even do a few interviews with Samantha or Thomas? I wonder if Is there any way of seeing a contributors list?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Ta muchly @JAR21 and @MoodyBlue for the great title.
Just something nice for the new thread.

Wait a minute...Nononono! WHY? WHY? WHY? An off the shoulder dress!!!!!! Now all the sugars will say Catherine, Princess of Wales, is copying TW's dress style....

ETA: Did I get Catherine's title right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Thanks for the new thread and title :)

Article re the Sparry book

Thanks for the article. Not too happy with this bit.

'King Charles would pretty much forgive Harry for anything – except dragging Camilla through the mud.
So, do we assume from that, KC3 would still forgive Hazza if he drags the Waleses, maybe even including the children, through the mud then? How nice and reassuring. :sick:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
We are all grateful that Sparry and his missus fucked off abroad. Imagine the tantrums if they were still here and Minge wanted to wear that Choker? In fact she would be demanding to wear anything that C was planning to wear. Not to mention muscling in on the whole Earthshot programme. So we need to give great thanks and sympathies to our American friends who are now having to put up with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
We are all grateful that Sparry and his missus fucked off abroad. Imagine the tantrums if they were still here and Minge wanted to wear that Choker? In fact she would be demanding to wear anything that C was planning to wear. Not to mention muscling in on the whole Earthshot programme. So we need to give great thanks and sympathies to our American friends who are now having to put up with them.
Yes, commiserations to our American tattlers who are lumbered with them .
They have our sympathies, and they can enjoy slagging them on U.K. Tattle on here, with us

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Lovely new thread, many thanks to @JAR21 and @MoodyBlue ❤
Thanks too @ChaoticArtist for the healing vibes. I send them out every day for people too.

I've managed to avoid watching the trailor but I watched a couple of YouTubers who were showing it image by image. :sick::sick::sick:
I'm really hoping that NetFlix go Joe Tiger on them but I doubt it will happen. If it did happen, it would earn them a fortune and that's something that NetFlix really need right now. But I bet they don't do it. Maybe in a couple of years, they'll be able to show the truth. With talking heads discussing how they were really treated by Wallis and Vomit. That would be good!

I have no intention of watching their reality show docu-series.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Every time I am reminded that Haz is a greedy man-child (dressed up in Spider Man), jealous of his brother and annoyed for being just the Spare, my mind goes to this:

prince-john-robin-hood-disney-villains-1024480_720_480.jpeg

And the snake with the stupid hat is a perfect analogy for TW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
The documentary is six episodes long! Surely they cant just be showing a scripted lovestory for six whole hours! What on earth is there left to say?
It might just be a love fest, but I do wonder if Netflix, would add in a few spicy and contentious details about H & M themselves!!!

Even all the Diana documentaries on Netflix are only an hour long!

I wonder if they will be talking to anyone who has ever worked previously with H & M? going back to some of her colleagues from Toronto? Or the people interviewed by Tom Bower? Or even do a few interviews with Samantha or Thomas? I wonder if Is there any way of seeing a contributors list?
I’m guessing the first few episodes will cover H’s childhood growing up in the RF, footage of him as a kid w/Diana, school, Diana’s death, Army, dating, Shennanigans etc, and then they’ll do the same contrast/compare w/Smegs. It’s kinda predictable. As the series rolls on it’s just going to get darker, nasty and cringy. The whole thing is going to be a tit show full of lies and contradictions. The press will tear it apart and the ratings/reviews will be terrible.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.