Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sparry-Man, Sparry-Man
Chicken worrier Sparry-man
Dying queen
He ignored
Smeggy's venom his reward
Look out
Here comes the Sparry-Man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Wait a minute...Nononono! WHY? WHY? WHY? An off the shoulder dress!!!!!! Now all the sugars will say Catherine, Princess of Wales, is copying TW's dress style....

ETA: Did I get Catherine's title right?
It's just The Princess of Wales. What you used would be her title if she was divorced!

But we could call her Princess Catherine, if we do what they did with Diana!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
One brother is a convenor of states, leaders, ambassadors, innovators, activists and investors.

The other is an unpaid clown.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The kitchen photo is likely from the night they dressed up in red at some military do then afterwards TW had a face like a bulldog chewing a wasp in the back of the link while limp dick gazed out of the window.
More like some sort of rancid sex game, where Hazno pretends to be a soldier and rescues Megnut from the clutches of a Dodi-Fayed lookalike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
It wasn't a tear. It was eye makeup, possibly highlighter. It was all over the finger of her glove too.
I know that Jar, but to the majority watching, it looked like a tear which was her intention.

Omg Body Language Guy on gb news now with nana akua and Angela levin!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
am getting the feeling that we are seeing the RF start to take off their (actual/proverbial) gloves.... imo, the recent leaks were probably authorized by the RF: 1- QE getting bombarded for calls for $$ in the final months of her life, 2- photos being taken in KP without permission, 3-QE disappointed in the Sussex behavior https://www.express.co.uk/news/roya...ws-lady-susan-racism-Ngozi-Fulani-omar-scobie), 4- KC was quoted as not being "a bank," as the reason for not directly talking to H. 5- staff identifying the timeframe of Sussex photos in the NF teaser as being early on in the relationship, signifying that they gruesome pair never had intent of staying, 6-video of interview of M, showing off her wedding veil, & showing clear body language of being rude/aloof.....

duel-challenge (1).gif

Reactions: 58
Lol Body Language Guy likening them to a tik tokker. Ooo now showing the photo of her in car with that angry look from years ago! On gb news

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Let's dedicate this Elvis song to the Ginger Whinger and his Ho this Christmas

🎵 It'll be lonely this Christmas without you...
father, stepmother, brother, sister-in-law, uncles, aunts, cousins, nephews, niece, and the friends I used to know...🎵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The documentary is six episodes long! Surely they cant just be showing a scripted lovestory for six whole hours! What on earth is there left to say?
It might just be a love fest, but I do wonder if Netflix, would add in a few spicy and contentious details about H & M themselves!!!

Even all the Diana documentaries on Netflix are only an hour long!

I wonder if they will be talking to anyone who has ever worked previously with H & M? going back to some of her colleagues from Toronto? Or the people interviewed by Tom Bower? Or even do a few interviews with Samantha or Thomas? I wonder if Is there any way of seeing a contributors list?
Six episodes? Must have as much padding as the skanky ho's mattress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Oooh look, Catherine steps out in awesome green ensemble, at minimal cost - take that #MarklePriceTagHo - & sustainable high fashion. See that frock appear again & again in wedding, graduation & glitzy events for many seasons to come.

Never mind ‘I danced with someone who danced with the Prince of Wales‘ - sooo Dook of Windsor, so C20th - this is Catherine, Princess of Wales wore this, y’know’. Such cachet, so ‘fordable, so sustainable.

Catherine & her team played an eco, sustainable, high fashion blinder…& then the Emeralds, gorgeous glitz & the immediate association with Diana.

Beautifully restrained & speaks volumes.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
Harry & Meghan #272 🎵Spiteful man Spiteful man can’t do anything his brother can🎵

😂😂😂
singing again 🤣🤣🤣

Thsnks everyone for new thread💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
I know that Jar, but to the majority watching, it looked like a tear which was her intention.

Omg Body Language Guy on gb news now with nana akua and Angela levin!
Good monologue from Nana re the Marlene situation ...

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Harry was hassling his 92 year old Nanna for money in her dying months.

They have the utter disrespect to take a photographer into Buck House without letting Queenie know.

Scumbags.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 69
Lady C plunging right in

Entrapment of Lady Susan Hussey by racebaiter? Has all the signs of having being planned. Marlene Headley/Ngosi Felani's charity is funded by BLM and only helps black people. She is a rabid Smeg-supporter with a racist axe to grind. She claimed that Smeg was a survivor of domestic violence from her in-laws. Her African costume looked as though she was shipping in half of Christmas into BP. She is British-born with black heritage and parents from Barbados. Lady C explained that Ngosi was asked typical questions (where are you from) that are asked of people attending such events (civilised conversation and not racist abuse).

Lady Susan Hussey comes from a politically conscious and progressive family. Was a lady-in-waiting to TQ for 62 years and was praised by Nelson Mandela. Her late husband was an amputee from WW2 when she married him (eg. of her open-mindedness).

Palace's comments? Lady C thought they were wholly inappropriate and disloyal to LSH. They should have stated they were investigating a misunderstanding to be fair to all parties involved. A more measured response was called for.

TRF need to get their act together? Racist issue isn't going away and needs to be tackled in a far more comprehensive way. Monarchy needs to continue to command respect without acting out of fear of being labelled racists.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
I wonder if KC3 and Parliament could be moved to revoke Sparry's titles IF the people of Britain presented them with a petition urging this. Singed by millions of citizens. KC3 is too weak to begin the process with Parliament, IMHO. And parliament is busy doing other things at the moment. But, if a big petition was presented ... IDK It feels to me, an outsider from the US, that the King is looking weaker every day now that the Netflix series is about to drop and "Spare" tell-all too.

Charles is every bit as weak as everyone has always joked that he would be. Because Spare and Wife really are wounding the reputation of the BRF more and more. And nobody is doing anything to stop or fight back. Do people in Britain think that H &M are going to stop on their own? They won't. They need the attention and the money. Y'all have a monarch whose own son can walk all over him and all that royal history and pride at will, and with impunity. It's sad.

However, I've never even visited your nation, though I'd love to do so. I mean, what do I know? As an American, the BRF is none of my business. I know it.

Where's Malala? She gathered so many names on her petition to keep our Trump out of the country. It didn't work, but still. Make a petition and pass it around ASAP. That's what I think. Perhaps lobbying your member of parliament would help? At least let them know how you feel about things. The RF is supposed to serve the people, after all. The Parliament as well. Who is really in control here? The people, right?

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.