Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i really hope William and Catherine are sitting down, feet up, glass of wine in hand, reading the comments and rolling around with laughter.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
So spot on! We could link Smegz’ behavior to every one of these

i really hope William and Catherine are sitting down, feet up, glass of wine in hand, reading the comments and rolling around with laughter.
I like to think that Catherine, Camilla, Sophie, Anne and Zara have a margarita night planned to do this!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Crapping crapholes... I hate to bring work to y'all on a Saturday but I just found this TMZ contest. One of the categories is William V. Stoat!!! I'm fully over the Grifties but a short detour isn't bad. Right now it's at 50/50 🤮🤮🤮
W 51% now. Used DDG and voted a few times

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Imagine a highly speculative thing...
One of Peg's bullying victims is ...Lady Hussey .
See the new ''narrative '' that she was assigned to Peg (new because she was assigned to Diana) and Samantha Cohen to Peg.(original stories)
Well, Times:

''But as recently as this summer, Lady Susan was present for an important moment in the Sussexes’ family life. At the request of the late Queen, she remained in the room when Harry and Meghan presented their daughter Lilibet for the first time in June. Their request for a photographer to capture the moment was denied, a notable omission from the Netflix montage. ''

This woman was 100% targeted.

I think they really dislike her for refusing them that picture of the two "Lilibets".

But tell me, did they really show up to visit the Queen with a photographer in tow? I bet the Queen hated them so much during her last days.

Made it, heres posts:

Here picture only:

Yeah, this picture was 100% real.

They may have informed a photographer where they would be and he/she was waiting and snapped it but I am more inclined to believe that the photographer just got lucky and got the shot.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
This woman was 100% targeted.

I think they really dislike her for refusing them that picture of the two "Lilibets".

But tell me, did they really show up to visit the Queen with a photographer in tow? I bet the Queen hated them so much during her last days.

They may have informed a photographer where they would be and he/she was waiting and snapped it but I am more inclined to believe that the photographer just got lucky and got the shot.
Roya in that Times link claims that they wanted pictures, she's usually a bit splenda about them.
Guess they asked and it wasn't allowed .

The photo is definitely permited, its past the gate , (the photographers position), 100% sure, not even a long or S lens can actually manipulate corners/angles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
This is interesting - the date keeps slipping…perhaps the palace lawyers are involved over the photos inside the palace? That would be delicious!
1670100195505.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

and nobody was supposed to be photographed but true to form the only ones that do are them AND they are not bowing or showing respect, they’re just desperate to push the boundaries and wrestle their way in.

Hilarious, isn’t it, that narcs constantly trample over your boundaries yet demand respect?

This is the week they tit themselves, finding themselves in the UK when the Queen died and having to face the family and media after all the crap they slung at everyone. I bet they thought the Queen had longer, Meghan was TERRIFIED on that walkabout with W&C, she was totally out of her depth and uncomfortable around them whilst W&C stood stoic and strong, I think they enjoyed every second of Meghan's anxiety and lapped it up. I know I would have done.

This is interesting - the date keeps slipping…perhaps the palace lawyers are involved over the photos inside the palace? That would be delicious!
View attachment 1780121
I read today also that Netflix wanted to film them at home and they constantly refused to let them, probably because they don’t live at monteshitshow - yet again, they do it to the royal family!

absolute hypocrites. I HATE them.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
Actually it's not a bad idea. Shoot some test footage, upload a trailer and gauge reaction before you commit to a contract and start principal filming. In this case it would have saved Netflix $100 million and a crapton of bad publicity. I hope the rest of Hollywood is taking notes because there are a lot of superhero movies that need this treatment.

View attachment 1780121
Fine by me because I need to have my toy back before this airs! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Thank god for Tattle , and all of us.

We can see straight through all their bleeping snide, lying bullshit- and call it out on here.

And there's NOTHING they nor their sugars can do about it.

Nothing.

😀😀😎😎🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Roya in that Times link claims that they wanted pictures, she's usually a bit splenda about them.
Guess they asked and it wasn't allowed .

The photo is definitely permited, its past the gate , (the photographers position), 100% sure, not even a long or S lens can actually manipulate corners/angles.
So the photo could be an F you for being denied the lili lilbet photo?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.