Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wearing exclusively designer clothes and excessive jewelry à la Rachel is something people in the fashion industry, nouveau riche, and Hollywood celebrities do.

Old money will wear anything as long as its appropriate for the occasion. Princess Catherine wearing a rental dress for $100 with a $15 million emerald choker heirloom is a classic example of old money. Catherine is in good company.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
So Harry 'bombarded the Queen with calls' and 'The late Queen was always happy to speak with Harry but when he asked for money she said ‘why don’t you speak to your father?’

Classy, couldn't get money out of dad so badgered gran.

Their type never spends their own money.
Contrary to established narratives , Harry now weighs 50+millions liquid .
The whining is to ''get more'' to spend less , encourage sheep to give freebies , often the sheep think that they are part of the ''set'' that they are friends.
Charles did and will do it until he dies, its a normal thing.
He pestered the Queen just like he would a American ''business '' guy, that wants some Royal dust. Get what you can.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
This guy is not a fan of Smeg! The trailer is getting trashed in the comments which he highlights.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Sorry but posting this again, spelt @MeInMidAmerica wrong and it didn't come up highlighted so she might not pick it up.

So sorry @MelinMidAmerica that I didn’t get the chance to comment on your post in the last thread before it closed. Please go onto the 'Tea and Sympathy' site created by the wonderful @Chita. Lost my husband to Parkinson's in July so know exactly what you are going through, if it will help talking to me I will be there for you as will others on that site also. They helped me and I'm sure will help you. ❤

Thanks @JAR21 for the new thread and @MoodyBlue for the excellent title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Ok I have first reports. Keep in mind this is from a guy, so he wouldn’t pay attention to the things we would

He said that Wills hairline is a mess, but that Catherine’s hair is absolutely gorgeous. They are both really tall and she is so thin that he almost felt sorry for her. They were incredibly nice but a bit reserved towards the agents, which he expects and actually appreciates. Waiting on further details.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
Ok I have first reports. Keep in mind this is from a guy, so he wouldn’t pay attention to the things we would

He said that Wills hairline is a mess, but that Catherine’s hair is absolutely gorgeous. They are both really tall and she is so thin that he almost felt sorry for her. They were incredibly nice but a bit reserved towards the agents, which he expects and actually appreciates. Waiting on further details.
Thanks Church! Appreciate the update!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Good monologue from Nana re the Marlene situation ...
I really like Nana and Mercy on GB News. They are intelligent, straightforward and don’t buy into the woke agenda one bit.

Crapping crapholes... I hate to bring work to y'all on a Saturday but I just found this TMZ contest. One of the categories is William V. Stoat!!! I'm fully over the Grifties but a short detour isn't bad. Right now it's at 50/50 🤮🤮🤮
I just voted, I’m hoping I made the difference ☺ 51% in favour of Wills just now, over 41k votes

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Imagine a highly speculative thing...
One of Peg's bullying victims is ...Lady Hussey .
See the new ''narrative '' that she was assigned to Peg (new because she was assigned to Diana) and Samantha Cohen to Peg.(original stories)
Well, Times:

''But as recently as this summer, Lady Susan was present for an important moment in the Sussexes’ family life. At the request of the late Queen, she remained in the room when Harry and Meghan presented their daughter Lilibet for the first time in June. Their request for a photographer to capture the moment was denied, a notable omission from the Netflix montage. ''

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Wearing exclusively designer clothes and excessive jewelry à la Rachel is something people in the fashion industry, nouveau riche, and Hollywood celebrities do.

Old money will wear anything as long as its appropriate for the occasion. Princess Catherine wearing a rental dress for $100 with a $15 million emerald choker heirloom is a classic example of old money. Catherine is in good company.
Does anyone really believe that Catherine wore an off the rack rental dress? She may have sourced it from a dress rental place, but you can absolutely guarantee that it was then re-tailored so it fitted her with perfection.

Reactions: 36

"The biggest thing that we look at is, are we getting enough viewership to justify the cost of the series?"

Netflix also considers three other metrics when it decides whether to cancel or renew a show. It looks at two data points within the first seven days and first 28 days of a show being available on the service. The first is Starters, or households THAT watch just one episode of a series. The second data point is Completers, subscribers who finish an entire season.

The final metric is Watchers, which is the number of subscribers who watch a show. ...in a 28-day viewership, which refers to the number of people who watch an entire season of a show within a month, was consistently referenced as one of the metrics used to decide renewal. All of that data helps Netflix paint a picture about whether to renew your favorite series.

If you must watch the first episode, don't watch the rest. Just sayin' 😏
Hopefully it will be on YouTube to capture and save on here!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Does anyone really believe that Catherine wore an off the rack rental dress? She may have sourced it from a dress rental place, but you can absolutely guarantee that it was then re-tailored so it fitted her with perfection.
This time it looks real, its even self lined OTR, so hard to alter.
Even if it's paid, at 350 +lined +stretch crepe knit, really not that expensive .

• Heart
Another classic quote from the comments on Netflix trailer

“Why did you want to make this documentary?”

“Because you offered us $100 million…”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
If you have not seen this, it’s great! Some people’s comments received more than a thousand likes!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.