Harry & Meghan #236 you can pile on the Piz Buin but you'll never be Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting so far that it doesn't appear she has attempted to Merch all that much. There was a blind earlier last week, before TQ passed away, that M was having trouble getting anyone to lend her clothes for her faux-royal tour of UK and Germany..... because she looks like crap in them, doesn't return them and is a pariah. I bet she is getting Chuck to foot the bill for all her black outfits with the excuse that she hadn't packed any.
Slag
I wondered that too - “I am DiL to THE King donncha‘ know”, even if they hadn’t packed anything appropriate they do have money in their bank accounts - don’t they ?? (The way things are looking possibly not a lot) or is she on a spending spree telling them to send all the bills to KC3? so he won’t even know what has happened until after the official mourning has ended. Who knows but whatever she can beg steal or borrow I reckon she is all over it.

I really hope all the British designers say they are too busy to design/fit/send her anything and TRF do not let her loan/borrow any of HMTQ pearls either.

The actual thought that our Queen was so gracious and forgiving that she would obviously made some provisions for all the Harkles in her Will gives me so much rage.

Don’t forget she has form for this kind of behaviour.

eta I only wrote KFC ffs - fixed it now 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Interesting so far that it doesn't appear she has attempted to Merch all that much. There was a blind earlier last week, before TQ passed away, that M was having trouble getting anyone to lend her clothes for her faux-royal tour of UK and Germany..... because she looks like crap in them, doesn't return them and is a pariah. I bet she is getting Chuck to foot the bill for all her black outfits with the excuse that she hadn't packed any.
Slag
It's probably worth it to ensure that she looks any way decently dressed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I knew as soon as I saw the pair of them positioned behind HM that there would be some kind of horror pap tip off grift story behind it. They’re literally shameless. I wonder if Scrotie the Stooge has put any kind of thought into how he’s going to make money once they as public figures are buried under a rock by the world? He will be unemployable by anyone anywhere on the planet!

Utterly amused to hear she’s scrambling to stop the podcasts! Spotify have been waiting almost 2 bloody years for her to pull her finger out and actually produce something. What they now have of her slinging mud is worth 10 times whatever tripe she is lobbying to record instead. There’s absolutely no way they will not publish them. I cannot wait! 😆
I think they should air the next one immediately following the funeral. Just air it!

Reactions: 22
A technical perspective :
The theorist using Getty images uses a ''frame'' (picture) which shows Charles facing forwards to claim that the Harkles are photoshoped in :

I guess, defense of the Palace ''spin''
Plausible deniability, and fandom-the RF is ''innocent '' in this.
Here is the Getty original, Charles with bowed head the moment the hearse is passing him, and then turning left:
-sussex-and-meghan-duchess-of-picture-id1243209365.jpg

But, but it's a grainy paparazzi photo, the evil Harkles photshoped themselves in.
Random photograph :

5263d67e2d Peg cut.jpg

After investing 5 second in it,
The ''paparazzi '' photo:

grain.png

It's of course not the Palace that created ''plausible deniability '' while positioning the Harkles to create ''narratives '' for the future, and avoided popularity damage for the RF, from those like us.
It's a slow process.
The resident posters in this thread know that this was done before (start of reputation repair) with Peg and the balcony during Jubilee .
But, but Scabies shoped it, nope see Getty link above, and of course-there are no MSM photographs of the Harkles standing /walking steps in that attire and makeup to place them behind Charles .
Even if the above still isn't enough, it requires someone inside(frontaly on the right ) side to first take the standing photograph -so nope.

And now I'm just chanting ''I'm going to make it to monday .''

• Heart
Reactions: 17
From The Sun...

Apparently a source (Scobie) said "This is insane and actually damaging to her. Of course, she was not wearing a mic."

Didn't say what it was though...so that'll be a mic then.
Is it a biscuit ?? I’ve heard Americans sometimes wear a biscuit on their hip …
Of course, they would call them Cookies .

I’m not sure , possibly this was a dream I had the time I drank drain cleaner ….

• Haha
I once had a doll in seventies called Tressy.. you turned a wheel in her back and her hair grew longer. Does effing Markle have a wheel in her back because her hair length changes constantly?!
At this rate she’s going to be like bloody Rapunzel for the funeral!😧😧😧

I hated Tressy.
I swung mine round by it's ponytail and flung it over a hedge.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Is it a biscuit ?? I’ve heard Americans sometimes wear a biscuit on their hip …
Of course, they would call them Cookies .

I’m not sure , possibly this was a dream I had the time I drank drain cleaner ….
I hardly ever really LOL at things on the internet but this made me do a little chuckle and a big smile - Thanks :) I needed that today!

Reactions: 14
I once had a doll in seventies called Tressy.. you turned a wheel in her back and her hair grew longer. Does effing Markle have a wheel in her back because her hair length changes constantly?!
At this rate she’s going to be like bloody Rapunzel for the funeral!😧😧😧
I had one of those too!

Reactions: 7
In a fit of pique I’ve joined twitter. I absolutely could NOT abide the thought that anyone is stupid enough to believe that photo is real. However I can’t find it so am I doing it wrong or has it gone?!

Reactions: 15
A technical perspective :
The theorist using Getty images uses a ''frame'' (picture) which shows Charles facing forwards to claim that the Harkles are photoshoped in :

I guess, defense of the Palace ''spin''
Plausible deniability, and fandom-the RF is ''innocent '' in this.
Here is the Getty original, Charles with bowed head the moment the hearse is passing him, and then turning left:
View attachment 1577282

But, but it's a grainy paparazzi photo, the evil Harkles photshoped themselves in.
Random photograph :

View attachment 1577252

After investing 5 second in it,
The ''paparazzi '' photo:

View attachment 1577258

It's of course not the Palace that created ''plausible deniability '' while positioning the Harkles to create ''narratives '' for the future, and avoided popularity damage for the RF, from those like us.
It's a slow process.
The resident posters in this thread know that this was done before (start of reputation repair) with Peg and the balcony during Jubilee .
But, but Scabies shoped it, nope see Getty link above, and of course-there are no MSM photographs of the Harkles standing /walking steps in that attire and makeup to place them behind Charles .
Even if the above still isn't enough, it requires someone inside(frontaly on the right ) side to first take the standing photograph -so nope.

And now I'm just chanting ''I'm going to make it to monday .''
You can tell that Harry in that photo was outside just by the lighting

• Angry
  • Wow
In a fit of pique I’ve joined twitter. I absolutely could NOT abide the thought that anyone is stupid enough to believe that photo is real. However I can’t find it so am I doing it wrong or has it gone?!
It's been taken off, apparently.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 1577284

Anyone else think Douchess MeAgain was pissed when she saw Scabie write Princess Kate? 😂
For a Brit, he regularly makes all the same mistakes Americans do when talking about the royals (no offence USAers, we love your support for our RF!). Princess Kate, Countess Sophie, Duchess Meghan, Princess Diana, King of England…! Those are not their titles! You would think a so called ‘royal expert’ would at least make a tiny attempt to get titles and facts right.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.