Harry & Meghan #271 Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a hooker.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...What a shock it must have been for Ho to see Elizabeth in a small room, with a shawl over her knee's, in front of a two-bar fire watching Emerdale Farm. Absolutely correct regarding 'old money' ... There are quite a few stately homes in Norfolk and the old Lords/Lady's generally just potter about as their pile in the country slowly falls down, all their money is tied-up in the land. I think Megacunt was expecting British Royal palaces and people to be like middle-eastern dictators. I think Meg would have been better suited to being the wife of one of Saddam Hussein's boys, or Gaddaffi in Libya ... that would have been right up her well used alley.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
You think that Netflix and the Narkles might have got the picture by now? That is, Joe and Jane Bloggs can’t stand their BS any longer and we won’t let them off the hook. Be accountable for your lies you insufferable a-holes, you’re gonna be called on every single one of them.

View attachment 1783150View attachment 1783151
Every time I see this gormless picture of him I imagine Smegzy saying
”No, No, we are out in public so you don’t have to travel in the boot (trunk) it is only in private you need to do that, How many more times do I have to train you to follow orders”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Princess Catherine always the looker. While MM looks like a Hooker

I thought you all meant RUGBY hooker.

Messy clothes, fucked up nose... I guess it works both ways
When they came over for the jubilee and were blanked on the steps by Peter Philips and Mike Tindall there was a comment on one of the army forums that went something like this…

“Mike won’t put up with any of her tit. He’s well used to dealing with obnoxious hookers”.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I'm now WAY behind on this thread.

The reason ??

The comments section on the YouTube video of the Nastyfux trailer.

Absolute comedy gold - and very addictive. So great to see thousands of people who feel just like us Tattlers :love: :m

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No, we don’t automatically identify Black women as prostitutes. The most familiar depiction of a prostitute in the UK is a white girl of ca 16, and a runaway; or an older white woman who plays Body No.4 in a crime procedural drama. As I’ve stated, there’s a huge intersection between the working classes and prostitution - especiially in terms of stereotyping: such women are robbed of their names, respect, empathy via their appearance in said crime drama to make the detective’s case. No, my stance is all about context. It wasn’t necessary to mention Meghan’s ever-changing ethnic identity. Nor is it necessary to identify every human with their background. As I said before, Meghan’s own historical romping gave the second descriptor of the title.
The least helpful thing is to make this a wholly race-based argument. We don’t have the legacy of industrial-level slavery, or Jim Crow.
I hope that that is enough re: this discussion - I’m dreadfully tired and am becoming unintelligible.
I am so sorry if I inadvertently describe someone on here, but being ancient, I am probably envisaging a stereotype from the fifties. 🙄 The word hooker or prostitute to me conjures up the image of a brassy blonde, caked in make up, with high stilletoes and a short skirt, chewing gum and standing on a street corner. Never has colour entered my head. Oh and my Mum said they wore ankle bracelets, but she wasn’t always correct. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.