Harry & Meghan #236 you can pile on the Piz Buin but you'll never be Queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like the hooker he's hired for the night.

I wonder if he will ever turn on her and blame her for him not being able to see Her Majesty at Balmoral?
I think he wouldn’t have made it in time anyway. But in his grief, he’ll either blame her or his family and I really hope it’s her since he spends 600% of his time with her.

Reactions: 21
In America we had Chrissy and Velvet. Chrissy had blond hair; Velvet, dark brown. I never had one. (My Mom used to make and buy me paper dolls which I always through was cool!)

In the UK there was the abomination that was Tressy, another one called Sindy and we got Barbie as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Somebody's had a cease and desist letter delivered this morning no doubt.

If ya think Charles was pissed off about the leaky pen, imagine his anger when he saw that.

Bet your bottom dollar his Lawyer was summoned and legal letters were hand delivered asap to Omid and whichever publications printed it.
There should have been an official retraction demanded by Chuck from that douchebag Omid. Cease and desist is one thing. retraction and apology would have started the clock on his removal from all his jobs including that as mouthpiece for the bleep.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Can we also share the love for the Major to include this rather fine specimen too…. Not sure how he’s slipped under the radar for so long!

He's swerved the baldness too.

There should have been an official retraction demanded by Chuck from that douchebag Omid. Cease and desist is one thing. retraction and apology would have started the clock on his removal from all his jobs including that as mouthpiece for the bleep.
Maybe it's not only a cease and desist. Might be getting sued too.

He needs to be careful. He hasn't got a newspaper empire behind him so if he gets sued he'll be on his own dealing with legal costs etc.

Reactions: 25
The RF need to find an excuse to keep Harry with them for 21 days. Enough time away from his last brainwashing session with the “therapists” Smeg pays to perpetuate in him the cult of Meghan. She cannot do it alone. The more time he spends with people who genuinely love him will help lift the fog he is in.
Unfortunately Smeg knows this and will whisk him away the minute the funeral is over. :cry:

• Sad
It's probably worth it to ensure that she looks any way decently dressed.
and that stain on her dress.... probably Camilla hocking a loogey on the item JUST as it left Clarence House. Sorta the equivalent of when cops pull over a car and they touch the trunk or side of the car as they approach the driver.... to establish finger prints and presence.
Ah... once the Princess of PitStains, always the Princess of PitStains.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I know William and Catherine are strong but Smeg being here and having to be placated will undoubtedly put a huge strain on the P & PoW. When the Harkles buggered off Catherine looked as though a great stress had been lifted from her shoulders. I hope the focus returns to them for Earth Shot and Harkles do not weasel their way into being associated with it because they think US is their territory. It was clear on the walkabout that everyone wanted to see W & C not the other 2. A clear contrast was shown in attitude, behaviour and personality. King and Queen in waiting. Could be a reality any time 7 years plus from now and William will be starkly aware of it.

Reactions: 27
I think he wouldn’t have made it in time anyway. But in his grief, he’ll either blame her or his family and I really hope it’s her since he spends 600% of his time with her.
They were invited the week before, Hazno was offered the opportunity to see his grandmother during this visit to the UK. The invitation was declined.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Can we also share the love for the Major to include this rather fine specimen too…. Not sure how he’s slipped under the radar for so long!
yes although he did try to merch his royal connections to sell milk in China, I think. Sigh.

Where are Margaret's kids.... just out of curiosity? I mean Linley was a rather useful accomplice at the Thanksgiving departure where Zara had to play Point Guard to the Gruesomes while Mike, Peter and Linley made it ABSOLUTELY clear they wanted nothing to do with the dorks.

Reactions: 19
That photo is badly photoshopped. Look at H's fingers! They're in a weird undoable backward position plus his arm looks weirdly long. She's a disgrace.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
I have heard that too. We use the words death and died - even though she is 6. She has lost grandparents and it’s jarring when she comes out with ‘my grandpa died’ randomly.
Unfortunately throughout my children's life there have been many
In the UK there was the abomination that was Tressy, another one called Sindy and we got Barbie as well.
Remember the Girls world head with that strange pony tail thing you could pull out and retrieve from within the depths of her skull?😳😱🤣🤣
Never figured out how to get it back in...was there a winder in the back or something?
I think I cut it off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know William and Catherine are strong but Smeg being here and having to be placated will undoubtedly put a huge strain on the P & PoW. When the Harkles buggered off Catherine looked as though a great stress had been lifted from her shoulders. I hope the focus returns to them for Earth Shot and Harkles do not weasel their way into being associated with it because they think US is their territory. It was clear on the walkabout that everyone wanted to see W & C not the other 2. A clear contrast was shown in attitude, behaviour and personality. King and Queen in waiting. Could be a reality any time 7 years plus from now and William will be starkly aware of it.
I have had to act as peacemaker/buffer to a certified malignant narcissist in the family on many occasions... ncluding the funeral of his father (that he precipitated)... equally dangerous and relentless and toxic as Migraine. That role REALLY sucks. it is like licking shards of glass while sitting buck naked on an industrial sandbelt.

• Sad
  • Wow
yes although he did try to merch his royal connections to sell milk in China, I think. Sigh.

Where are Margaret's kids.... just out of curiosity? I mean Linley was a rather useful accomplice at the Thanksgiving departure where Zara had to play Point Guard to the Gruesomes while Mike, Peter and Linley made it ABSOLUTELY clear they wanted nothing to do with the dorks.
Sarah and David have been mentioned this morning, so they will be in the procession this afternoon following the Queen from Buckingham Palace to Westminster Hall.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why?
It's available on Getty, just film grain applied to make it look like a ''leak.''

Scobie just knows how it's done.
Almost missing the times when he was fawning over W&K with equally cunning bouts of ''technical incompetence '' which of course looked completely ''accidental .''

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I have heard that too. We use the words death and died - even though she is 6. She has lost grandparents and it’s jarring when she comes out with ‘my grandpa died’ randomly.
"Safe and comfortably happy with angels" might be a good option? That's what I was told and I remember finding peace in that and then swiftly moving on rather than dwelling on it. I was around 6 and it was a neighbour - a mum of 2 sets of twins - who had died in her sleep.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Here’s a theory. I wonder if Smeg herself plants stories like the microphone under her dress, walking like she’s drunk etc to prove her narrative about the British media.

I actually wondered that with the “Harry’s girl is almost straight out of Compton” story. It was at the height of Harry’s lust and gave her the perfect moment to hook him with her victim narrative, tapping into his weak spotand taking him right back to the helpless child he was unable to protect his mother.

This shared “hatred of the media” is in reality one sided as Smeg has proved time and time again that she is addicted to press attention, both good and bad. She is the ultimate monster of a troll.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.