Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #272 Spider Prince, Spider Prince, this attempt at comedy made us wince
(Sung to the theme tune

and apologies for huge font I cannot seem to change the title size 😞

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Did that ho really have someone filming in the palace without the Queen's permission? That's fucking outrageous. I thought her cunt of a husband was against press intrusion and all that other guff? I bet she was going through the bins too. God he's a CUNT. Forget taking away his title, I want the Home Office to revoke his fucking passport.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 95

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Re her "crying pics" in the trailer, funny how she covers her face with both hands, yet at HMQ's funeral she didn't. She left her face exposed so the solitary tear could be seen by all.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Meemew

VIP Member
Remember when the narrative was all about how Smegs and Hazza were the RF’s secret weapon, oh the RF will rue the day, they needed to leave so they could be free to change the world etc etc

What have they done?

Travelyst - tumbleweed move along

40 x 40 - see above

Better up - a few shite trite soundbites

Spotify - something about Invictus (hardly news) and 12 piss poor cobbled together Franken-interviewed word salad Smeg-fests

Netflix - two years to create a fucking six ep cringe fest reality show ahahahahahaaa

Archewell - made some caps and flasks to merch. Gave out some crisps.

In three days the POWs pissed all over them! And that’s one project of many that actually make a huge difference ALL THE FUCKING TIME!

It’s hysterical!

They are sunk! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Hi, everyone (waves): I’m usually on the Alice Evans thread, but have been lurking here for a while. What a great community you have!!
Like so many others, I am sure, I was delighted when Meghan came along. She represented something utterly fresh, new and unique: a woman of colour with an education and a career, someone who was bold and empathetic, an excellent public speaker, and someone who made Harry happy (finally). When her father - for whom I still do NOT feel sorry for in the slightest (so, he paid for her education. So what? That’s what parents do. And he certainly got money from her along the way - both from monthly payments into his bank account and by selling her out to the press again and again and again. I have no doubt that she learnt How to Narc from him) nearly wrecked her wedding, I felt so sad for her. When sister Sammy badmouthed her on television and in print, I was outraged for her. And every time Piss Morgan went off on one of his bloviating campaigns, I applauded her for her silence - no man ever has the right to a woman’s time or attention. Ever.
Then came the Oprah interview.
It was so calculated, so horribly shrewd and vindictive, that it was as if the scales had fallen from my eyes. The unpleasantness towards Kate - saying that she’s a ‘good person’ doesn’t mitigate dragging up the Waity Katie moniker - and the Unknown Royal Racist, the self-pity, the pleas of poverty while wearing a dress as expensive as several months’ mortgage payments, the many claims that turned out to be false (ie the first ‘wedding’)… all of this said ‘professional victimhood’ to me.
And she’s gotten worse and worse.
Comparing herself to Mandela. Turning up at Uvalde. Creeping on A-listers. Treating staff abominably. Demanding entry to Balmoral when it was family only, and creating a massive scene when denied. Turning up drunk at the walkabout. Styling herself an arbiter of women’s rights on her dreadful podcast, and then proceeding to talk about herself exclusively (an ‘origin story’ for going back to school, FFS; having a tantrum when Queen Mariah calls you a ‘diva’). Lying about her mental health status; lying about having her passport taken. The endless environmental preaching while taking private jets left, right and centre. Hijacking someone else’s wedding by wearing a loose Dior-style swing-coat that pregnant women in the 50s used to wear. Further trampling on said wedding by making her pregnancy an international news story - by drawing attention to it. Waking staff up with 5am emails (and you can bet that that made said staff very nervous, because if you are in a job with such a high-profile person, you answer messages straight away, regardless of the time). Saying that no-one had asked how she was, while in a country ridden with endemic poverty and HIV/AIDS (I worked out there: while life really is pretty grim for so many, their attitude is on the whole philosophical and upbeat, and they know how to laugh). Harry cadging a job for her when meeting Beyonce. The person whom she’d apparently quoted stating that she lied about South Africans danced in the streets when the gruesome twosome fled. The horrendous Cut article, in which she implied all kinds of malfeasance like a comedy villain - and then got the writer suspended from her job because the ‘Duchess’ didn’t like what was said! The endless misery and trauma (we’ve all sufffered, love, but we don’t have a multi-billion pound institution to cushion the blow. Try not eating for an entire week and get back to me). Claiming that their son nearly died because a heater started smoking/erupting when *Archie was out of the room*. And now the latest piece of cruelty: dropping a trailer that hints at dark secrets and scandals, singling out poor Kate (who has never set out to offend: her one error early on is that she didn’t weight down her skirt hems. Well, wow. What a terrible offence). yet again. It’s so vulgar. So declasse. So Kardashian.
And all the things mentioned above are only the tip of the iceberg.
The two of them are such a disgusting pair. They have everything in the world, are financially comfortable beyond belief, have instant name recognition around the globe - and yet spend all their time complaining, whining, backstabbing and lying. They act like the nouveau riche, constantly stepping on those they consider below them, while preaching a mantra of ‘be kind’. (Why is it that those who demand kindness are usually the most vicious?) I hope that in five years time they are reduced to shilling polyester warmup suits on QVC and taking minor parts in low budget soap operas. They will never ask AITA - when they *embody and represent ARSEHOLE*.
Phew! Felt good to get that off my chest! If you’ve been able to read thus far, thank you for your patience!

• Heart
  • Haha

exiledmanccollo

Chatty Member
Rami Malik Interviewed on tv by the today programme says William and Catherine “are the most charming, down to earth people and I think the world at large can see that”. They have been an absolute hit in the US

• Heart

Hula flight

VIP Member
Once again here goes a WHITE person trying to tell a POC what racism looks like. YOU HAVE THE OPPUNTIRY TO LEARN SOMETHING. THIS IS NOT A BATTLE. RACISM IS UGLY AND IT TEARING UP OUR SOCIETY. STOP AND LEARN. THAT TITLE IS RACIST.
Oh sugar, it's not because she's black, it's because she's a cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart

Umbridge

Palate cleanser for all of us sick of our country being called racist.
Screenshot_20221204-153917_Samsung Internet.jpg

Our late Queen in 1961. A time when segregation and Jim Crow were still raging in the USA.

• Heart
Reactions: 83

Kezzle1

Chatty Member
Was just reading that Mail article about how Harry bombarded QE2 in the last months of her life for money and KC3 saying he was not a bank.
Even when I was on my own with a young child on benefits and was literally on the bones of my arse I never once asked my parents to help out. It was not their responsibility! How can someone given everything including millions of pounds even dare to ask a sick old lady for more. It is absolutely disgusting.

Maybe that's what he's doing with all that free time? He spends his evenings fighting crime in downtown LA...

If only he could remember what Uncle Ben said "with great power comes great responsibility"
Didn't smeg say something like that to him? In one of their interviews, I remember us taking the piss

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 82

Doodlebug005

VIP Member
Harry & Meghan #272 🎵Spiteful man Spiteful man can’t do anything his brother can🎵

😂😂😂
singing again 🤣🤣🤣

Thsnks everyone for new thread💕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I appreciate you having an intelligent discussion and trying to explain the difference between UK and America, but I've been watching a lot of UK Chat shows lately. One is where Dr. Shola is trying to explain what racism looks like for her in the UK because she lives that experience every day. The hosts are trying to gaslight her.The UK tries to gaslight people of color for what racism is. All I wish is for White folks to stop telling People of Color what racism is. It is like a man trying to tell a woman giving birth is easy. They may be Queuing up but your government is not having them. they're shipping off people to Rwanda.
Are you quite young because you sound very naive? Why do you think watching UK chat shows tells you about Britain? It doesn't. The vast majority of people would never agree to go on a chat show. You are only watching the people who are happy to do it.
Now lets move on to the woman this thread calls 'Shouty Shola'. There's a reason we call her that and it's because she never stops shouting. Shola is not well respected because she's a professional race baiter. She's basically being paid to spout this nonsense and obviously she isn't going to cut off the money. It's why she won't debate people who know a lot more about the subject than she does. And she isn't being gaslighted. She's gaslighting you.
Why wouldn't white people discuss racism? It's an important topic. The argument over what racism is, again, is because of Critical Race Theory. The idea that only black people can suffer racism and only white people can be racist is obscene. Go and look at other countries like China, or Japan during the second world war. Look at the holocaust which was pure racism. When you dismiss the experiences of other races, you diminish what racism is. And that's disgusting to be honest. How can you look at the way white soldiers were treated in Japan during WWII and say it's not racism. I'm not trying to be rude but how dare you?
And again, you need to expand your knowlege of Immigration in the UK if you wish to comment on it. The illegal immigrants who have no claim for asylum and no reason to be here, are the ones the Govt were going to send to Rwanda. Although that is not happening now.
The people who are queuing up are the people who want to come here legally. Not surprising we were happy to let them in and would much rather have them than the illegal migrants.
Honey, you're going down the wrong path. It isn't enough to listen to arguments, you have to know context and history and all kinds of things until you can make comments like yours. Otherwise you're just shouting wild accusations and you can hardly expect us to respect them.
Peace to you.

• Heart
  • Sick

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
Catherine and William live rent-free in Meghan's head ... I wonder how many toilets are in there?

• Haha
  • Heart
I'm literally a gay Asian man, and I am immune to Meghan's victim oppressions charade.

I saw through Meghan the poser from a mile away back in 2018/19. She couldn't even dress properly for an afternoon reception with the royal family, how on Earth did she end up there?

All the woke brats were championing Meghan for modernising the royal family. Cause she's not White.

Excuse me? What does modernising mean to these people? Less White? Look I have a problem with that claim because my favourite artist is White, my best friend is White, and my boyfriend is White, like does that mean I am backwards? How insulting.

• Heart

FrancesDundee80

VIP Member
Every time I am reminded that Haz is a greedy man-child (dressed up in Spider Man), jealous of his brother and annoyed for being just the Spare, my mind goes to this:

prince-john-robin-hood-disney-villains-1024480_720_480.jpeg

And the snake with the stupid hat is a perfect analogy for TW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

hehehe

VIP Member
Where the hell was palace security while the greedy grifting cunts were walking around with some individual with a huge camera and no security clearance? So many internal failures now causing endless problems for KCIII, William and Princes Catherine. :mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 80

mardymare

VIP Member
Lady C plunging right in

Entrapment of Lady Susan Hussey by racebaiter? Has all the signs of having being planned. Marlene Headley/Ngosi Felani's charity is funded by BLM and only helps black people. She is a rabid Smeg-supporter with a racist axe to grind. She claimed that Smeg was a survivor of domestic violence from her in-laws. Her African costume looked as though she was shipping in half of Christmas into BP. She is British-born with black heritage and parents from Barbados. Lady C explained that Ngosi was asked typical questions (where are you from) that are asked of people attending such events (civilised conversation and not racist abuse).

Lady Susan Hussey comes from a politically conscious and progressive family. Was a lady-in-waiting to TQ for 62 years and was praised by Nelson Mandela. Her late husband was an amputee from WW2 when she married him (eg. of her open-mindedness).

Palace's comments? Lady C thought they were wholly inappropriate and disloyal to LSH. They should have stated they were investigating a misunderstanding to be fair to all parties involved. A more measured response was called for.

TRF need to get their act together? Racist issue isn't going away and needs to be tackled in a far more comprehensive way. Monarchy needs to continue to command respect without acting out of fear of being labelled racists.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 79