Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loved to learn. Is super smart. Yet doesn't have enough knowledge to easily accomplish the British Citizen test.

The Smart One.

NF should be premiering a comedy show, not a documentary, about the Harkles.
TBF I didn't get 100% and I'm British 😳

But I don't buy into the narrative that she is super intelligent. Manipulative, yes. Forceful.

Did Diana actually leave all her jewellery to ’her boys’ or would some be from the Spencer’s collection ? Isn’t there a tiara and some other things ?

Can we sue them for our tax money back - after all it is paramount to fraud - and she complained she should be paid for doing the royal tours - how much more did she want? Gawd I loath her so much 😬
That was weird, the lifestyle was paid for. It was like she expected a one off fee for each engagement.

As far as Spencer tiara I think that was always retained within the Spencer family. There is so much focus on RF that we tend to forget there are extremely rich aristocratic families with their own traditions.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

But I don't buy into the narrative that she is super intelligent. Manipulative, yes. Forceful.
But you didn't fail as well. :)
And without knowing you, I could guess you were never insecure at it to the point you would ask Harry for help. :D

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Huffington Post shoehorning Sparry's tome of spareness into everything.

Screenshot_20221118-012144.png

Screenshot_20221118-012157.png

Do we know who's handling their PR now? Wonder how much they're spending on this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It's called, "Its been a total waste of money, but we've paid them an advance so we might as well broadcast the shite."
Serves them right for getting stung by it. It'll bomb..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
@Carpediem69 - a Christmas Ho-down you say?
Have you got some intel from MI6? Is this the codename for a mission headed up by Lt. Colonel Johnny Thompson? Does he need a female operative to work closely with him? I've got this! And no, I don't need any help. :devilish:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
The man he’s become!
It should be subtitled The Emperor’s New Clothes
I think I may be out of touch with the modern world as if I said "the woman I have become..." looking up at the sky in a heartfelt manner with a meaningful fist clasped to the chest I would feel ridiculous within a few seconds.

It's that Harry thinks he is very important to the world and his disciples are eagerly awaiting his word. I was more interested earlier at the lady in the cornershop talking about her phone dying. It's a complete nightmare when you're not backed up and can't contact people.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Who’s going to take one for the team and watch their tit show. I know I’m not going to watch it I can’t listen to her voice going on about me me me or my husband 🤢
Sorry no can do. I’m firmly in your camp. Unbearable

• Haha
  • Sick
If their netfux doco IS coming out in December, why is it not showing in their new releases? 🤔
If they showed those two Netflix shares and subscribers would drop dramatically

That was weird, the lifestyle was paid for. It was like she expected a one off fee for each engagement.

As far as Spencer tiara I think that was always retained within the Spencer family. There is so much focus on RF that we tend to forget there are extremely rich aristocratic families with their own traditions.
The only jewellery I’ve seen her with that was Diana’s is the watch she wears all the bloody time and the aquamarine ring she wore at the wedding night do

Did Diana actually leave all her jewellery to ’her boys’ or would some be from the Spencer’s collection ? Isn’t there a tiara and some other things ?

Can we sue them for our tax money back - after all it is paramount to fraud - and she complained she should be paid for doing the royal tours - how much more did she want? Gawd I loath her so much 😬

The word was that Diana had bequeathed bits and bobs of her personally owned jewelery to her many Godchildren. She is reported to have written a letter of intent which listed which pieces were to go to which person, but one of her sisters who was an executor of Diana's will did not honour the list.

That sister is the one who went after Paul Burrell. Accused him of stealing stuff because she thought he was selling Diana's belongings in America for his own personal gain, when it was a different member of staff who was doing that.
The other guy sold some paintings that werent his to sell.
Burrell didnt sell anything, he just had some stuff stored in his house. He said it was for safe keeping and he would have handed it all to William and Harry later.
But the Spencer sister who refused to give Dianas Godchildren the pieces Diana wanted them to have accused Burrell of theft even though he hadnt sold anything.

I think Burrell removed whatever stuff he had to prevent that sister taking it.
He didnt want that sister to take stuff that the boys were meant to have.

The Spencers aren't all sweetness and light.

Edited to add....

And I know Burrell is what he is, but I do believe him in this instance.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
One thing I don't get us why people sneering say H&M are living rent free in your head.

We are social animals as Aristotle said and over the Internet it is a means of communication about something we have read about so common ground.

Although completely true I should be doing housework/study instead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If they showed those two Netflix shares and subscribers would drop dramatically

The only jewellery I’ve seen her with that was Diana’s is the watch she wears all the bloody time and the aquamarine ring she wore at the wedding night do
Is it the same ring?
I’m sure someone posted earlier that it’s a different shape and has a slightly different band.
Maybe she bought it herself, or asked Harry to buy her one “just like mummy’s “

PS..made it to VIP

Mod edit, probably best to not quote this just to say "well done for VIP" and just hit like instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Is it the same ring?
I’m sure someone posted earlier that it’s a different shape and has a slightly different band.

PS..made it to VIP
I made it to Chatty member 🥳
It can only be as we’ve never seen TPOW wearing it.
It took no time for the royal watcher @saadsalman719 to figure out the ring was most likely Princess Diana’s aquamarine cocktail ring. Now, the facts are confirmed. The emerald-cut aquamarine is surrounded by small diamonds and set in 24K yellow gold. Diana commissioned Asprey to make the jewel in 1996. One of the first times she wore it was to the Victor Chang Cardiac Research Institute Dinner at the Sydney Entertainment Centre on October 31, 1996 in Sydney, Australia. Diana also wore it at the 1997 Christie’s charity auction of her clothes to raise money for AIDS related charities.

Also she has a pair of Diana’s earrings which she just had to wear at the wedding also 🙄

Cartier has confirmed the earrings are from the same collection as the bracelet Meghan wore during the wedding ceremony. They are Reflection de Cartier designs. On the jeweler’s website a similar pair is described as 18K white gold, set with 19 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling .81-carats with 10 baguette-cut diamonds totaling 1.08-carats. Both of the diamond jewels are believed to be gifts from Prince Charles. Meghan also wore Galanterie de Cartier studs during the wedding ceremony. It is not known who gave her the studs she has been wearing for several weeks.

Attachments

He popped his head round the door then saw that someone had smuggled Matt Hancock in so he left

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Pops in...no Netflix release?...no book release?...pretend royals still around?... pops out again

Big hugs to you fab h&m superior ladies

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it the same ring?

PS..made it to VIP
Congratulations @Mollywobbles on joining our elite band. The lounge is tidy (well things have been swept under the carpet or hidden behind cushions) so we await the booze, nibbles and especially the cake! Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten the cake 😱😱😱😱😱

Also Congrats to @thenorthremembers on becoming a chatty member….. bit to go yet before being a VIP but you are now allowed to hang around the bins out the back to see if anything is thrown away at the end of the night (fat chance with this lot, but worth a lurk).😃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'd promised this a long while ago, but I'm not Smegs so better late than never!

The dubbing is in Hindi and Punjabi, so adding the translation below. Video is not mine and it's not available from the original creator Bhuvan Bam, so can't add it to the video itself. Also, I don't recognise some people so you'll have to figure it out 😋

Young guy: It's quite a big deal, paying for 500 guests
Woman: 540
Young guy: Oh my God
Older guy: Son, when we had our weddings, only ten guests used to attend.
Young guy: When was this?
Older guys: Ages ago.

Guests: Bitching bitching bitching, whispers, bitching about the groom, bitching about the bride. If we don't witch, we'll get an itch. More whispers.

Corden: How are you doing?
Idris(?): I've come to have manchurian (a yummy dish).
Corden: I've also come to have kulfi (a yummy frozen dessert).
Idris(?): Hehehe *loving expletive*

Amal: I'd gone to the last wedding. They said I'd stolen their yellow platter. I said ask someone else. They said you're wearing it right now. I said 'whatever'.

Pippa: At my wedding I'd worn huge earrings. My ears had swollen up.
Carole: Must have hurt, no?
Pippa (expletively): Yes

Hyper woman in pink: Anjali OMG! We're meeting after third year (of college or whatever), *loving expletive*

Conductor (singing): Ask the world, ask the world, you belong only to me, I love you Sayoni (endearment)

Sad cellist(?): I'd never thought in my wildest dreams that I would be playing at my own girlfriend's wedding.
(singing to the tune of a heartbreak song)
You are someone else's stage, but someone else is climbing you
(Yep, it's double entendre)

Guy 1: The mandap (area in Hindu weddings with sacred fire etc where rituals are performed) has been set up quite far from the hotel. Guests have to walk a lot. They've spent so much, could have hired a rickshaw or two.
Guy 2: I agree, but where is your wife?
Guy1: She's further behind, walking slowly. Had to wear heels. I told her to wear sandals (usually flat/flatter/more comfy), but no, had to walk like a lame female dog (yeah I didn't like that either).

Annie our love: Hello Pandit ji (respectful for priest). You might not remember, but you'd married us.
Welby(?): Oh really?!
Anne: Yes, my husband had fallen in the mandap after getting drunk. You'd helped him up. Have you forgotten?
Welby: Oh yes, now I remember.
Tim (drunkenly): Thank you for lending a hand. Honoured to meet you.
Welby: He's drunk right now!

Michael Middleton: If the roof caves in, how will I save the people?

William: Listen little brother, I have kept four packets of Durex (condoms) in your pant pocket.
Sparry: clears throat

Smegs: Hiieeee babyyyy
Sparry: Am I getting married too fast? Bunty (addressing self), think again.

Guests (singing popular Bollywood wedding night song): It's the wedding night, I am lifting your veil

Welby: Looking at your faces, you're prepared to break the bed tonight, no?

Preacher(? - I'm sorry I don't remember the correct term): I have cleaned this much poop of Bunty's (Sparry). I mean, I'd estimate ten a day. No, twenty.
Charles giggling
Dorita: This old man is drunk again
Sparry: Uncle please stop
Preacher: Sparry would pee on his bed a lot, and would blame it on me. And the family would believe him because obviously uncle is a drunkard and therefore has a malfunctioning bladder

Sparry: I swear this is the only weirdo in my family
What is this? The paint is flaking off the ring?!

Suits guy: When will the cloches be lifted? I'm very hungry.

Beatrice: I hope the golgappa (yummy snack supposedly more popular amongst young girls but we all love them) guy hasn't left.

Welby: Okay repeat after me. I Bunty swear ...
Sparry: I Bunty have no other option...
Welby: I will sweep and mop
Sparry: I will sweep and mop
Welby: I will not mention any other woman in front of her
Sparry: You'll get me beaten up by her
Welby: And won't become a Male Chauvinist Pig
Sparry: We'll see
William: Your cab is here
Sparry: Yes we'll leave soon. Just two minutes more.
Welby: Now you say. I Sweety (Smegs) swear
Smegs: I Sweety swear
Welby: That I will let him hang out with his friends
Smegs: Only if he doesn't duck around
Welby: Won't ask him for the tv remote during IPL (cricket)
Smegs: His father will also hand it over
Welby: Won't check his DMs
Smegs: Now this is too much
Sparry: I'll break the bed tonight
Smegs (expletively): Think quietly. We can all hear you.

Smegs: Stop Stop! My train is stuck!
Sparry: Who told you to wear a mosquito net?

Cabbie: Tell me the OTP
Sparry: 5769. Take the Ring Road, less traffic there.
(Last line they've cut off: Cabbie says he'll stop for petrol. It's a very typical interaction for us Indians 🙂)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.