Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lady C plunging right in

KC has asked Parliament to add Anne and Edward to Counsellor of State status? House of Lords has agreed to fast track. A precedent was set when TQ added the QM.

Very influential woman in latest podcast? Speculation that it was Orca or Serena Williams. Lady C believes it was Hillary as Smeg has mentioned previously around the time of Aldi's birth. She also said Michelle Obama had said a similar thing. They both recognised that Smeg had been a great activist before her marriage. :oops: No limit to Smeg's (false) self-promotion.

Catherine's photoshopped pic in The Mirror? Photo clearly doctored. Lady C has her own axe to grind about them. They have a vicious agenda against established elite.

KC birthday greeting from the Harkles? A degree of froideur. They are on the outs with the King. Tends to suggest that the Harkles' marital difficulties could well be a fabrication.

Mike Tindall/nibble my nuts? Ribald humour common. May not be considered so funny that it was televised for all to hear. All politicians are *uckers. An indiscreet and ill-advised comment though most people would agree with him. He is not coming across as having a great personality in Lady C's opinion. Matt Hancock, on the other hand, is coming across fantastically well.

Kennedys squabbling about the Harkles' Ripple of Hope award? Money is involved. The Harkles have a brass neck to turn up. Normally TRF give out awards but the Harkles are speshul. Awards are created to keep in the forefront of the public's consciousness rather than to reward merit.

The Crown lawsuit? İf Lady C goes ahead she will follow the Johnny Depp strategy and choose a state other than New York.

Did the Harkles ask NF that they be shown in a good light? They are a product and NF are not going to sully their product by trashing them.

Why is Haz so quiet about The Crown? He understands that if he is critical it will go against him. Commercial interests have silenced him.

Why Pearl Harbour? A photo op. The Harkles are The Emperor and Empress of column inches.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
You know how there is headlines deriving from Cristiano Ronaldo giving a bombshell interview with Piers about disrespect etc? This is the kind of thing which should be entirely unexpected from someone who has statues of them sculpted while they are still alive i.e. Can you really blame someone from exhibiting a god complex like behaviour when idols are made in honour of them? In a similar way, giving Ripples of Hope awards for Humanitarianism to a pair of narcissists is a similar exercise. Of all the people working tirelessly they decide to reward these two spoofers? At least try and be discreet about quid pro quo awards for favours. Perhaps this is why there is squabbling amongst the Kennedys.

It just clearly aggrandises and enables the wrong people in the Sussexes and they will, if it's even possible, become even more toxic than they already are when seeing how easily regarded their bare minimum efforts are. Expect an acceleration of PR touting their faux humanitarianism after this but no actual work.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Worth a read, very blurred thoughView attachment 1737968
You know what ? I could actually believe some of this (even if it is made up) that she puts people down and name calls it is all to make her feel she is more superior and untouchable plus she is the type to do exactly this.

I did, however, find the comments about the Cambridge children beyond homophobic and vile but then again I am not surprised at all how low she would stoop. If only people would speak out.
Does anyone know any British journalists? I would love to know what they are really hiding in their safes. 🤫

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I keep thinking about her claim that she thought is would be just her and "Glo" sitting around eating sandwiches on "Glo's" birthday." A

She has met Gloria Steinem perhaps 2 times before this (the "interview" and the NYC photo op) and yet she has positioned herself as Gloria's closest confidante over friends of decades.

And the "eating sandwiches" is so weird. Who goes to a birthday dinner and expects to eat sandwiches off of tea trays? Even if it was just the two of them, GS is not only enormously wealthy in her own right, but is the widow of David Bale (yes, Christian Bale's father) and her cook would probably whip up a fancy dinner for her birthday.

It's is just so bizarre in a way I can't quite articulate, but I think it is another example of her trying to wear a human suit and approximate human interactions and emotions.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
You know what ? I could actually believe some of this (even if it is made up) that she puts people down and name calls it is all to make her feel she is more superior and untouchable plus she is the type to do exactly this.

I did, however, find the comments about the Cambridge children beyond homophobic and vile but then again I am not surprised at all how low she would stoop. If only people would speak out.
Does anyone know any British journalists? I would love to know what they are really hiding in their safes. 🤫
If this is true then she's incredibly homophobic 😔 but why then would she be good friends with Marcus? If Scooby realised that she was homophobic perhaps he might start to question his loyalty to her 🤔

The acting profession has many gay people in it so being homophobic would make you a bit of a pariah which makes me think this is unlikely to be true. I do believe that Meghan may have been dismissive of the Spanish nanny though because we know she doesn't treat those she sees as beneath her well.

It's a shame that nobody has got a recording of Meghan saying vicious things. I keep hoping someone will come up with something and expose her nastiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I read the Harry Markle post. What is TOS ? The tosser of Sussex ?
The Overseas son

I've finally lost it!

Just read this headline in the DE online .........

Fergie told not to share pictures of Andrew with Queen's dogs to 'protect her reputation'

............. and thought to myself "Why can't the Queen's dogs see pictures of Andrew? Or what new hell are they about to reveal about Andrew with the dogs? Is he more perverted than we know? Why is Fergie taking pictures?"

I'm off to lie down in a darkened room to see if I can erase all these images from my mind!
Reading that I had a picture of Fergie sitting with the corgis sitting up in a half circle in front of her holding up a picture of Andrew 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭😎😎 I wish Chita could bring that vision to life

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Bahahahahahahahaha!! 😆This was published 33 minutes ago, but swear I heard it before.
Are you bleeping KIDDING???? Kate would rather have her spleen removed with a rusty scalpel then give Smegs a SECOND of her precious time!!!
Meghan Markle Has Reportedly “Put Out Request” for Kate Middleton to Be on Her Podcast (msn.com)
The Express 😁 - it's definitely true so. 🤣

I was just looking at some of the photos and video clips in the wiki earlier, of the funeral, and I have news for Meghan 🤣 THIS WILL NOT BE HAPPENING!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If this is true then she's incredibly homophobic 😔 but why then would she be good friends with Marcus? If Scooby realised that she was homophobic perhaps he might start to question his loyalty to her 🤔

The acting profession has many gay people in it so being homophobic would make you a bit of a pariah which makes me think this is unlikely to be true. I do believe that Meghan may have been dismissive of the Spanish nanny though because we know she doesn't treat those she sees as beneath her well.

It's a shame that nobody has got a recording of Meghan saying vicious things. I keep hoping someone will come up with something and expose her nastiness.
Some f*g hags with gay best mates have been some of the most incredibly homophobic people I’ve ever come across. They almost keep gay men as pets and hide their homophobia under a thin veil of camp, bitchy humour.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Yes I do agree that if she was exposed as being homophobic she would be finished.

The comments to staff (allegedly) she may well have thought she was safe to say within the confines of palace walls and it was a safe space to be her true, authentic self. I do believe, however, that she did say something to Princess Charlotte, which was overheard, and therefore am erring on the side that there is a vile side to Smegzy which is yet to be fully exposed. The bullying allegations, and failure to publish the report, has convinced me that there is a dark side to her that is yet to come out.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Yes I do agree that if she was exposed as being homophobic she would be finished.

The comments to staff (allegedly) she may well have thought she was safe to say within the confines of palace walls and it was a safe space to be her true, authentic self. I do believe, however, that she did say something to Princess Charlotte, which was overheard, and therefore am erring on the side that there is a vile side to Smegzy which is yet to be fully exposed. The bullying allegations, and failure to publish the report, has convinced me that there is a dark side to her that is yet to come out.
Oh yes definitely. It makes me angry that some people think she's such a nice person when she's obviously a right nasty witch. If I was one of the staff members that had been bullied by her I would be tempted to go to the press about it and give an interview. The bullied staff probably signed NDAs but if it was me I think I would break the agreement just to wipe the smile off her smug face and watch the fallout.

According to that tea she also called Hazno a 'fag and a fairy' so is she intimating that Hazno himself is gay?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Good to see our diplomats already out there doing their bit for Earthshot.

I think there will be plenty of support for the Waleses from people in high places, if the Harkles attempt to overshadow in any way.

Screenshot_20221117-182151_kindlephoto-79388906.png

• Heart
Reactions: 29
There's a Spectator article "Smegz - America's laziest interviewer" Cant find my password to log in, but will share asap unless someone else does!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Oh yes definitely. It makes me angry that some people think she's such a nice person when she's obviously a right nasty witch. If I was one of the staff members that had been bullied by her I would be tempted to go to the press about it and give an interview. The bullied staff probably signed NDAs but if it was me I think I would break the agreement just to wipe the smile off her smug face and watch the fallout.

According to that tea she also called Hazno a 'fag and a fairy' so is she intimating that Hazno himself is gay?
Probably. Having serviced him in ways he loved and had not experienced before, with roasting and pegging like presumably from a man .... help me out here.... she's turned it back on him and says he's a fag and a fairy.
Trapped him with it (probably videod) and now it's a weapon.

Thank you Churchill and Carpe.

Have we already been told this?...
"PEOPLE has learned that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex's highly anticipated docuseries from Oscar-nominated director Liz Garbus will drop on the streaming platform in December."

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

So she would be a beard in that case 🤣🤣🤣 that’s another label she can claim (she should have a chat with Lisa Rinna 😬)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I found this comment on Quora 🥴

'The two of them cost British taxpayers $81.9 million. MM was a working royal for just 76 days, but in that time she cost taxpayers a truly astonishing sum, a new audit has revealed. She’s worn £947,132.49 worth of clothes - not bad for 76 days working. MM wore approximately 75 outfits since she announced her pregnancy. The total of her maternity clothes alone amounted to £478,920, or about $632,000. The question is ‘was she even pregnant’ because the British don’t believe it for a second. It was reported that MM is suspected to have fled the UK taking millions worth of jewels owned by the late Princess Diana of Wales. The "National Enquirer" entitled the article, "Meghan Ran Off With $10M In Diana's Jewels!" She didn’t sue!'

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61

Well did she not call the lovely Lady Louise a dyke Which makes me guess Sophie & Edward have a lot of insight of smegs real personality hence why Sophie throws smegz filthy looks every chance she gets

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.