Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take heart, @Chita

We don't want the RF to react to every bit of puff PR from the Hasbeens. The Harkles will be sending out lots more horrid barbs, I imagine - the Royals shouldn't stoop so low as to retaliate to every pathetic shot.

They would gain nothing by doing so - entering into a tit-for-tat PR slanging match is hardly at their level. They simply need to carry on as they are - with gravitas and occasional world class pomp & ceremony. Tiaras not tantrums, please!

Quietly working for their charities and the people of UK & Commonwealth, being our dignified Head of State and working Royal team. They are superbly showing up the Harkles for the talentless, disloyal d-list slebs that they have now sunk to.

1) He has thwarted the duo's scheming to become the media's Prince/ss of Wales - we saw Hazno playing polo with Harry Wales on his hat - and clearly so did his Papa - as he immediately promoted W&C and squashed the duo's aims flatter than a hedgehog under an 18 wheeler.

2) He subtly and cleverly (without being petty) booted them the duck out of the Royal Team by declaring him the "overseas" son. Which we now see ties in rather neatly with points 5) and 6) It's almost as if this has all been planned! 🤣

3) He has maintained radio silence, despite the media onslaught about the private grandchildren's "automatic" titles. They haven't been granted. Slimmed down monarchy and all that. Perfect. No-one wants a Prince Comic growing up in the US. Ridiculous.

4) He has promoted his brother and sister to CoS, so should be obvious to everyone they are in the inner circle, despite what Smeg's PR is insinuating.

5) He has <chef's kiss> made the two wayward princes ineligible to serve in the Cos without having to look petty, or getting accused of meddling. It is their fault they cannot be CoS because they aren't meeting the criteria. Hazno lives overseas, now, doncha know.

6) All of which overseas-iness is rather clever, because the crux of Hazno's legal argument for continuing with his special securiddy ( at taxpayers' expense) is his place in the CoS/representing the King. Oops!! except now he doesn't. Thanks Chaz, for helping the taxayers' case. We salute you.

7) He has kept his entitled brother out of the limelight. PA deserves a quiet life as I don't believe Giuffre for a split second, but not a Royal one as he should have acted with more decorum; He has to pay the price of maintaining his friendship with a convicted paedophile (and unlike most if they lost their job due to bringing their company into disrepute, he gets to live comfortably, so good for Chaz for spelling this out to him.)

Not bad considering he only lost his mother in September, and has had a full schedule of Royal duties, too.

I'm sure the RF are carefully planning the coronation/ first year and will announce the good PR at strategic points. The RF usually get any "promotions" on their significant birthdays, so the newly crowned King recognising his loyal brother as DoE on his 60th birthday will be a lovely gesture.

I don't think they will touch the duo's titles until after the coronation as the focus - quite rightly - should be on Chaz and Cam. But after next Spring, I feel that that axe will fall. Bring it on!

Of course, as ever, my varied recollections only. Other lived truths may differ

Oh I love your list of what Charles has done.
It gives me faith and helps me keep heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Download the Rakuten Kobo app; it doesn't know which country you're located in unlike Kindle. That's if you're OK with E books? Only £12ish?
You can open a UK Kindle account and just change the url to .co.uk when you buy books. I can still buy books when I'm abroad, but have to change back to .co.uk to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
We knew it wouldn't be long before she did. And 6Ex had already supported Mermaids.
So Doria used to call her flower... in fact still calls her it.

Yeah there's plenty on here that call you similar ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has anyone worked out what the title of the next thread will be? Just to make it easier for the person starting the thread. Especially if it's going to be me ;) I'm still traumatised by missing the top title and posting the wrong one. Thank the Goddess for mods :LOL:

Is it post 343 -‘ The not so fresh Prince of Bel Air’ with 75 votes ....... you can blame me if it's wrong!

Yes it is.
And it's @DanDanTheIceCreamMan suggestion
:m :m :m

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Catherine looked lovely in those pics. I just find her really relaxing.

On vaccines I am not anti vax in the slightest but after covid jab something changed significantly in my blood (I have monthly blood tests) and the doctor seemed to be really uncertain about it so I refused to have any more without reassurance.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Ugh 🤮 now she's jumped on the trans bandwagon.
[COLOR=%s]"she set out to investigate whether the pupils were being 'labelled' or 'given the space to be human'. [/COLOR]
Seeing that she's saying about women labelled for their sexuality and stuff they did when young makes me definitely believe all the yacht girl rumours

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Her latest podcast sounds the most boring of all. ‘Women get called sluts men get called players’… how original…🙄😴

• Haha
  • Sick
🤣🤣🤣 Well, I’m not that big, but methinks my buttock placement was just right to squish it but good! 🤣 I had some spider guts on my arse that just made me want to do a crazy dance & wriggle out of my britches!! 😆
It had a web up by chimney several weeks ago so I marveled at it from afar, but think it came down out of the cold to find warmth and well, now it’s dead. 🕷🙏
RIP my little Arse Arachnid 🤣
Be careful it didn't nip you when you sat on it, you might fart and shoot a Web out of your bum🙈🤣🤣❤❤❤🕷🕷🕷

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her latest podcast sounds the most boring of all. ‘Women get called spurs men get called players’… how original…🙄😴
And she still gets called a childhood nick name, well whoopee bleeping do - you and millions of others, what a revelation silly twit

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Am I drunk? Am I dreaming? …
this gets crazier by the minute 🙄
37A426A4-F7B9-40E0-A0C8-E72B25526EFE.jpeg

DM link
CALLAHAN: Kennedy gets Baldwin to give Markle an award? Make it stop!

#

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Her latest podcast sounds the most boring of all. ‘Women get called sluts men get called players’… how original…🙄😴
Seriously this stuff was discussed in the 70's which is 50 years ago. How did she get trapped there?
Also I'll start a new thread, give me a few minutes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
This comment on the Mail about the podcast 😅

"So insightful! What will she be telling us all next that family is so important! Cars run on fuel? An open window in winter means a cold room? Maybe she will tell us you cannot play piano if you have no fingers? We need a driving licence to drive a car? Men are women are different but we all have skin? I can't wait for my eyes to be opened up to the world through her insights. Where has she been all my life? Funny how she accepted an award for racism in the royal family but she still uses her title for EVERYTHING and wants the HRH title for her kids....HMMMMM G O A W A Y!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
We need another 8 posts before I can post the new thread.

Actually it's seven posts. Forgot that my post would be counted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We need another 8 posts before I can post the new thread.

Actually it's seven posts. Forgot that my post would be counted.
Oh well, just time for me to wander in and ask about the state carriages.... We haven't seen them used for a state visit in recent years have we? I only really recall them coming out for weddings and the like?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
After my workday is done today, I have a LOT of days off to write a LOT of shyt about Smegs and the Dimwit!! (And somewhere in the midst of ALL that, I shall eat turkey and fall into a Tryptophan coma!!) 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
This comment on the Mail about the podcast 😅

"So insightful! What will she be telling us all next that family is so important! Cars run on fuel? An open window in winter means a cold room? Maybe she will tell us you cannot play piano if you have no fingers? We need a driving licence to drive a car? Men are women are different but we all have skin? I can't wait for my eyes to be opened up to the world through her insights. Where has she been all my life? Funny how she accepted an award for racism in the royal family but she still uses her title for EVERYTHING and wants the HRH title for her kids....HMMMMM G O A W A Y!"

Yep, she gets 10 out of 10 for stating the bleeding obvious 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I like how Catherine dressed in a more muted color that complemented but not not pull focus from Camilla’s royal blue

• Heart
So I'm going to post the new thread now. Hurrah! This is the 1000 post.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.