Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ‘Rebel without a clue meets Single white (latterly black) female.
A tale of two nutters.
Very touching. Watch it and weep.
I'm sure if we watch it, we will weep. Weeping at just the thought of watching it 😂

[snip for space]

@ChaoticArtist
@mardymare ..what photo of Catherine in The Mirror, please? 😱
The Mirror had a photo of Catherine on the front page that was photoshopped to make her look much older.

[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

It's just so rude. And I know very well the difference between screen and print - we had procedures in place to ensure minimal distortion during printing when I was working with a newspaper, but still there was some. But this is inexcusable, and very deliberate.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Jameela does have a large fanbase, she especially attracts Gen Z who are always enraged by something totally mundane.

But, even they couldn't give Peg a top ten podcast.

USA
1668725596271.png

UK
1668725664090.png

Ireland
1668725735261.png

Australia
1668725811666.png

New Zealand
1668725866207.png

Canada
1668725922745.png

And they definitely tried.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I keep thinking about her claim that she thought is would be just her and "Glo" sitting around eating sandwiches on "Glo's" birthday." A

She has met Gloria Steinem perhaps 2 times before this (the "interview" and the NYC photo op) and yet she has positioned herself as Gloria's closest confidante over friends of decades.

And the "eating sandwiches" is so weird. Who goes to a birthday dinner and expects to eat sandwiches off of tea trays? Even if it was just the two of them, GS is not only enormously wealthy in her own right, but is the widow of David Bale (yes, Christian Bale's father) and her cook would probably whip up a fancy dinner for her birthday.

It's is just so bizarre in a way I can't quite articulate, but I think it is another example of her trying to wear a human suit and approximate human interactions and emotions.

So Peg expects the Queen to throw her birthday parties at Windsor but Gloria Steinem should "sit around and eat sandwiches" for her birthday?

She really has an inflated sense of self.

• Wow
  • Heart
Duchess of Narsussex

Piers would rather be Smeg's publicist than work with Alex Bereford again!

Ya know, after listening to the comment at the end of the video, about the tiara…remember there was allegedly a clash between Smegs/Sparry and Angela Kelly, because they couldn’t have the tiara when they wanted it for a hairdressing rehearsal (an actual hairdresser was responsible for that mop on her wedding day? Seriously?) What if the real reason they couldn’t have it then was because the palace was having a replica made?? They already knew by then they couldn’t trust the thieving bint…I’d laugh my arse off if it turned out the royals weren’t that bovvered about her nicking jewels, because she only ever got given fakes…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Acknowledgement of C's visit to Ukrainian refugees (W&C's Royal Foundation are working with Olena's to support the mental health of the refugees).
Meanwhile, 43's contribution all this is to paint the flag upside down, oh and the supportive message on the Arch site. Stunning and brave.

Congrats @Mollywobbles - I did bring cake and champagne to the lounge, only @Nuttynana 's Sir Tom made off with the cake and I downed the champagne because someone here stuck a photo of Sparry on the door, complete with 💋. I was horrified!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thank you for starting the new thread Carpediem69 and congratulations Churchill's Ghost on the title.

Is there anything to report on Smeg's GQ award.
Was it even true, or maybe she accepted it via video link.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Who’s going to take one for the team and watch their tit show. I know I’m not going to watch it I can’t listen to her voice going on about me me me or my husband 🤢
I'll set it up as English subtitles and dubbed in French, I dislike her voice, I would prefer nails down the blackboard over her horrible noise she makes 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It's called, "Its been a total waste of money, but we've paid them an advance so we might as well broadcast the shite."
Like J Mulroney's bogus wedding show. CBC threw money down the drain then threw her in the bin immediately after.

Reactions: 25
I found this comment on Quora 🥴

[COLOR=%s]'The two of them cost British taxpayers [/COLOR][COLOR=%s]$81.9 million. [/COLOR][COLOR=%s]MM was a working royal for just 76 days, but in that time she cost taxpayers a truly astonishing sum, a new audit has revealed. She’s worn £947,132.49 worth of clothes - not bad for 76 days working. MM wore approximately 75 outfits since she announced her pregnancy. The total of her maternity clothes alone amounted to £478,920, or about $632,000. The question is ‘was she even pregnant’ because the British don’t believe it for a second. It was reported that MM is suspected to have fled the UK taking millions worth of jewels owned by the late Princess Diana of Wales. The "National Enquirer" entitled the article, "Meghan Ran Off With $10M In Diana's Jewels!" She didn’t sue!'[/COLOR]
Is that why Mary Queen of Scots rosary was stolen. To replace some of the gold to make copies of the jewellery Smeg took.
It's a bit weird that it was stolen the first night the museum opened after covid lockdown was lifted.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Thank you for starting the new thread Carpediem69 and congratulations Churchill's Ghost on the title.

Is there anything to report on Smeg's GQ award.
Was it even true, or maybe she accepted it via video link.
Nothing, absolutely zero confirmation of Megabitch being there or even receiving an award. So another fake piece to garner attention? The woman is delusional.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well, well…seems as though this YT-er discovered Smegs stole an idea for her podcasts from another artist as well as some other interesting stuff! My issue w/it though, is she seems to praise Jameela 🤮 and warn her Smegs is a Narc. Newsflash! Jamel’s is one, too! Anyway, have a listen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
I know the Crown conversation was threads ago but I’m finally in the last episodes.
I know it’s so dramatised, but the scene where C & D are in the kitchen eating eggs, I feel so sorry for them both. Like almost on the verge of tears for how wronged they both were. At least C & C are happy now but I wonder what might have been if they were allowed to marry in the first place. Wouldn’t be any H then though.

Also the Panorama interview, TW MUST have studied it in prep for the Oprah interview - too many similarities in the comments & poses

• Sick
  • Wow
Murky Meg on Cow and Gate Gate....

I would not believe in anything about her that came out on these newspapers, remember she claimed that Liza Minnelli was giving her a warm welcome etc? and Liza came out with a very firm, very loud denial??

Re Smegz and pathetic attempt at Briddish accent - she'll have picked that up from Hazno and his old Etonian mates, trying to tone down their cut glass vowels to sound like they are of the people
oooh ,"cut glass vowels" I love that :))

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.