Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Many thanks to @Churchill's Ghost for the new title

Get will soon all our poorly Tattlers - you need to be fully fit for the Christmas Ho-down

Congratulations to all those who have been promoted to VIPs and those who have passed exams - well done

Can someone do a fuller recap please 😘

previous

MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry's bombshell Netflix docuseries is set to air within weeks, an insider has claimed.

It comes despite the Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly requesting a delay to the £88million show - putting them at loggerheads with Netflix chiefs.

Oh so will it be shown at 3pm Christmas day? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Happy new thread Tattle Family. Great title, and so true. They do nothing of value, yet they are so self-celebratory. They are the most self centered, egotistical, low moraled, narcissistic, trufflebutter licking cunts, who’ve ever rimmed a ginger assbutt. I need them to go away quietly, and completely.
thank you @Churchill's Ghost for the so true title, and @Carpediem69 for the new thread. I wake up each morning, hoping today will be the day the Ho&H get their comeuppance in a profound manner. Hope it’s today.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Thanks @Carpediem69 for the new thread and @Churchill's Ghost for the superb title.

3pm Christmas Day you say? I think I will be washing my hair at that time 😂. Seriously I will be watching Charlie boy if he makes a speech. He might even break with that tradition but I hope not as it will be the ideal opportunity to get in some well needed digs at TOS and TW.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
OMG the tit is going to hit the fan when this comes out! The Netflix series and book will be the final nails in their coffins with the BRF.

I'm so excited :p

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

Is it just me, or does Myers have some kind of personal axe to grind where William's concerned?

Crown Prince would be fine by me though.

Screenshot_20221117-125451_kindlephoto-63035035.png

Reactions: 32
Once again, I am deeply honored for this, um er, honor…your checks are in the mail!

If it is definitely coming out this month, it’s oddly not being promoted at all

Of course there a a few titles that could be it in disguise: Dead End, The Masked Scammer, Troll, A False Chronicle of a Handful of Truths, How to Ruin Christmas, and White Noise

It’s not even listed as a big release for 2023 unless it is Survival of the Thickest https://www.whats-on-netflix.com/coming-soon/new-netflix-shows-coming-in-2023-and-beyond/

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Jameela reckons we give Smeg a load of tit because we are afraid of her. Oh my aching sides 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I never really understand why people like this say these comments - what exactly are we afraid of? in reality what exactly can/will she do that would make a member of the public afraid of her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I won’t be surprised if it’s released Christmas Day. Reminds me of the Christmas Day The Godfather 3 opened. Gunfire erupted in the theatre in my hometown during the st run, bringing a new realism. If Netflix puts this trash out on Christmas, I wish a pox on everyone involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Who’s going to take one for the team and watch their tit show. I know I’m not going to watch it I can’t listen to her voice going on about me me me or my husband 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
I read the Harry Markle post. What is TOS ? The tosser of Sussex ?
The overseas son.

Maybe they've already been told that they're not invited to the Coronation in May, so the Harkles are throwing everything at the RF now, including toys out of pram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
I've finally lost it!

Just read this headline in the DE online .........

Fergie told not to share pictures of Andrew with Queen's dogs to 'protect her reputation'

............. and thought to myself "Why can't the Queen's dogs see pictures of Andrew? Or what new hell are they about to reveal about Andrew with the dogs? Is he more perverted than we know? Why is Fergie taking pictures?"

I'm off to lie down in a darkened room to see if I can erase all these images from my mind!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
Jameela reckons we give Smeg a load of tit because we are afraid of her. Oh my aching sides 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I am actually afraid of her. I knew someone like her and eventually I had had enough and called-out her blatant lying and scheming (admittedly after one too many glasses of wine) to her face. After that she became very vindictive and started making-stuff up about me to others and generally trying to get me into trouble. At that point I cut off all contact, I was actually concerned about what length's she would actually go to 'even the score'. A perceived sleight against narcissist can lead to all sorts of crazy fallout ... it's scary.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Re Smegz and pathetic attempt at Briddish accent - she'll have picked that up from Hazno and his old Etonian mates, trying to tone down their cut glass vowels to sound like they are of the people

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.