Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
That Kerry Kennedy is a complete cunt 😡
Not only does she support Smeghead but she was so vile to JK Rowling that JK sent her Ripple of Hope award back.

JK was given the award for her charity work for children, Kerry then accused her of transphobia for standing up for women’s rights. JK's statement after Kerry had slurred her:

"As a longstanding donor to LGBT charities and a supporter of trans people’s right to live free of persecution, I absolutely refute the accusation that I hate trans people or wish them ill, or that standing up for the rights of women is wrong, discriminatory, or incites harm or violence to the trans community.”

“The thousands of women who’ve got in touch with me disagree, and, like me, believe this clash of rights can only be resolved if more nuance is permitted in the debate.”

She concluded: “I am deeply saddened that RFKHR has felt compelled to adopt this stance, but no award or honour, no matter my admiration for the person for whom it was named, means so much to me that I would forfeit the right to follow the dictates of my own conscience.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80

Carpediem69

VIP Member
Many thanks to @Churchill's Ghost for the new title

Get will soon all our poorly Tattlers - you need to be fully fit for the Christmas Ho-down

Congratulations to all those who have been promoted to VIPs and those who have passed exams - well done

Can someone do a fuller recap please 😘

previous

MEGHAN Markle and Prince Harry's bombshell Netflix docuseries is set to air within weeks, an insider has claimed.

It comes despite the Duke and Duchess of Sussex reportedly requesting a delay to the £88million show - putting them at loggerheads with Netflix chiefs.

Oh so will it be shown at 3pm Christmas day? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I don't think the Kennedy woman knows what she's done. To accuse the RF of systematic racism should be a diplomatic incident. And she's basing it on lies told by the compulsive liar.

I think she'll find herself Markled. We've already heard that Hollywood elite are excluding smegs and I'm quite sure that the equivalent of America's high society are too. They're not getting any invites anywhere and this award is one you pay for.

Personally I don't take awards like that seriously.
This is really out of order. It's one thing to give the Harkles an award for something they've done (e.g. charity work), but to award them for fighting against structural racism when this racism cannot be proved is really disgusting 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

hehehe

VIP Member
More bullsht from megsy?

We all saw the Princess of Wales come out of that black Audi in full-on beast mode, leaving the vile narc cowering behind her drunk and about to topple over with each step. If there is one person who will never ever let Minge back in it's Kate.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

Chita

VIP Member
I struggle now to find humour in the Harry & Meghan situation because they are doing damage, so this is the best I can do....

16] nov 2022.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I still want her to pay for the fake suicide claim. I certainly don't believe her. Apart from anything else, it doesn't make sense. There is a doctor available at the Palace 24/7, so easy access to help. If she didn't want to talk to that doctor then she had her obstetrician to talk to. Its been over 30 years since I gave birth but I can still remember the midwife and the doctor talking to me about mental health.
But what makes me most angry here is that it was clearly an act of emotional blackmail and a way of coercively controlling Harry. That needs to be called out and she needs to answer for it.
Otherwise she's belittling everyone of us who have ever suffered suicidal thoughts.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
You want to know what real courage looks like…the Iranian soccer team refusing to sing the national anthem at the World Cup. They literally put it all on the line there.

• Heart
  • Wow

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I copied this from a comment on YouTube so all kudos goes to someone called Beatriz9376. I found it amusing.

Here's something to make everyone feel a little bit better. Here's an updated list of all the events to which Prince Whiny and Megalomaniac were NOT invited to this year, 2022:
1. Grammy Awards
2. Emmy Awards
3. Screen Actors Guild Awards,
4. The Oscars
5. Any of the Oscar parties (including Serena's, Elton John's and Vanity Fair's)
6. Critics Choice Awards,
7. Fashion Week,
8. Obama´s birthday party
9. James Bond Premiere
10. Beckman wedding
11. Serena's Mom Party
12. Prince's Trust Gala
13. Trooping of the Colors Balcony
14. MTV Movie & TV Awards
15. Met Gala
16. Time 100 Gala
17. Top Gun Premiere
18. Tony Awards
19. Priyanka Chopra's 40th birthday party!
20. George and Amal's Albie Awards
21. Global Citizens Awards
22. GQ Men of the Year Award
23. Serena's second Mom Party #
24. Baby2Baby Gala
25. CFDA Fashion Awards
26. Leonardo Di Caprio´s star-studded 48th birthday party

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart

Cinnamon.girl

VIP Member
That Kerry Kennedy is a complete cunt 😡
Not only does she support Smeghead but she was so vile to JK Rowling that JK sent her Ripple of Hope award back.

JK was given the award for her charity work for children, Kerry then accused her of transphobia for standing up for women’s rights. JK's statement after Kerry had slurred her:

"As a longstanding donor to LGBT charities and a supporter of trans people’s right to live free of persecution, I absolutely refute the accusation that I hate trans people or wish them ill, or that standing up for the rights of women is wrong, discriminatory, or incites harm or violence to the trans community.”

“The thousands of women who’ve got in touch with me disagree, and, like me, believe this clash of rights can only be resolved if more nuance is permitted in the debate.”

She concluded: “I am deeply saddened that RFKHR has felt compelled to adopt this stance, but no award or honour, no matter my admiration for the person for whom it was named, means so much to me that I would forfeit the right to follow the dictates of my own conscience.”
I feel sorry for JKR and think she's very brave. You put your head above the parapet and if your views are woke and right-on you'll get fawned over. Disagree with the militant bullies and you get torn to pieces. I think E Watson is disgusting, thick and ungrateful.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 64

Meemew

VIP Member
Smegs is not intelligent, she just speaks meaningless word salad guff and plagiarises others.

The GQ non-award reeks of the usual Smegs put it out there and it will happen strategy (failure #989898899972)

It’s just as fucking vain/immodest to go on about how smart you are, how you were the smart one etc as if you were talking about looks. All these pathetic claims of childhood activism are just the usual class projects everyone got involved with! Activists don’t do some bullshit theatre degree then a series of low rent bit parts/shag interest roles and run a merch blog for free clothes! They don’t have a tantrum on a group of women from the UN. They don’t drop out of a royal role where they have every opportunity to make a difference after 72 measly appearances to try to set up a Sussex Royal merch site and sign megabucks deals with Netflix and Spotify. They don’t then use these MASSIVE POWERFUL PLATFORMS, not to draw attention to myriad issues affecting others/the world, but as a score settling exercise where they slag off to RF and every piece of entirely valid criticism that has come their way. They don’t STEAL £3M FROM ENDANGERED ELEPHANTS!!!!!!

SMEGS! YOU ARE NOT SMART DUMBFUCK! YOU ARE UTTERLY BASIC! YOU ARE NOT AN ACTIVIST! YOU ARE ENTIRELY SELF MOTIVATED AND ONLY INTERESTED IN MONEY AND FAKE PLAUDITS FOR DOING FUCK ALL! AND WE CAN ALL SEE IT!

Just go back to Insta, The Tig, merching the shit out of crap and pumping the funds into your haggard wormy face. As least there would be some kind of honesty in that.

• Heart
Reactions: 64

Cassandra333

VIP Member
I don't think the Kennedy woman knows what she's done. To accuse the RF of systematic racism should be a diplomatic incident. And she's basing it on lies told by the compulsive liar.

I think she'll find herself Markled. We've already heard that Hollywood elite are excluding smegs and I'm quite sure that the equivalent of America's high society are too. They're not getting any invites anywhere and this award is one you pay for.

Personally I don't take awards like that seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 63