Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In December most people's viewing focus is on Christmas films/ feel good films/block busters/ drama and sport. I won't be watching their series for obvious reasons but it doesn't sound like sit the family round the TV material. Maybe it's so bad the hope is its buried in Christmas TV. If its similar to the Oprah interview it won't go down well with the general public as its the Royal Family's first Christmas without the Queen and there has been alot of love and support for them and what they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
OMG what the hell is this crap? I'm gonna hurl.

OMG 40 seconds in I'm 😂😂😂😂😂

Just going to do a running commentary otherwise I'll puke 😂 I know I know, no one cares, but it's Smegsy's thread so going to take a leaf out of her book and going to drone on anyway 😂

Started off like ugh Smegs. Not that dratted commercial thing again.

"School was important to her." Wow.

"Learning was important to her." More wow.

"She had a voice." 🙄🙄 And then with the voice/protest they started showing those tanks and especially them firing whatever they fire 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

"To support her friend, Smeggles held a Gulf War protest in the school." Oooookayyyyy so now she's going to claim credit for stopping the war? 🤦

Peace and harmony? Smegsy's motto? Our Nutmeg? Do I even need to say anything about it? 🤦

She was ten when she protested the war and it was the most amazing thing ever like the parting of the Red Sea? My school, and other schools around us, take out protest and awareness marches multiple times a year, with everyone from a little above kindergarten onwards participating. And yes, every single kid is coached and made to understand what's going on.

And again it's a lot of kids, not just her alone. Even if she came up with the idea. The school is getting involved in rewriting history?

Sure she is confident. That's all she has. 😂😂

Oh God. I was going to have some ice cream but would rather just drink two litres of water and be done with it now. 🤮😂

Worth a read, very blurred thoughView attachment 1737968
Read it before, can believe most of it. Scomidcron etc types might be secretly resentful, but too much in her thrall/intimidated by her to say anything. Anyone else would enjoy the dirt and the bitchiness. A lot of people find it quite entertaining when there's a target other than them. Marcus is a businessman over anything else, at least from what we know/can guess.

@mardymare ..what photo of Catherine in The Mirror, please? 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You think the bleep got the “Sussex Metaverse“ idea from talking to Paris :unsure: 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm not surprised in the slightest that the pair of them snubbed kc3 on his birthday tbf I'd expect nothing less of them

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I'm not surprised in the slightest that the pair of them snubbed kc3 on his birthday tbf I'd expect nothing less of them
Ah, but they are too worthy to acknowledge where their millions came from!

An elderly white man? Pah! Anyway let's get back to how admirable we are...then gimme more money for our mansion

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I found this comment on Quora 🥴

[COLOR=%s]'The two of them cost British taxpayers [/COLOR][COLOR=%s]$81.9 million. [/COLOR][COLOR=%s]MM was a working royal for just 76 days, but in that time she cost taxpayers a truly astonishing sum, a new audit has revealed. She’s worn £947,132.49 worth of clothes - not bad for 76 days working. MM wore approximately 75 outfits since she announced her pregnancy. The total of her maternity clothes alone amounted to £478,920, or about $632,000. The question is ‘was she even pregnant’ because the British don’t believe it for a second. It was reported that MM is suspected to have fled the UK taking millions worth of jewels owned by the late Princess Diana of Wales. The "National Enquirer" entitled the article, "Meghan Ran Off With $10M In Diana's Jewels!" She didn’t sue!'[/COLOR]
I wonder if the plan was to rob the jewels all along.

"Oh don't worry Angela, just give me the keys and the codes, and me and my hairdresser can do the rest."

Th plan backfired when she had to Marry Harry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's called, "Its been a total waste of money, but we've paid them an advance so we might as well broadcast the shite."
@Chita will the next edition of Time be the Christmas edition? and if so are you waiting until after the NF doc drops?

Suggestions for the doc. ‘The Smegzy show‘ with a short guest appearance by some ginger bloke for the UK

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG what the hell is this crap? I'm gonna hurl.

She loved to learn. Is super smart. Yet doesn't have enough knowledge to easily accomplish the British Citizen test.

The Smart One.

NF should be premiering a comedy show, not a documentary, about the Harkles.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
That Kerry Kennedy is a complete bleep 😡
Not only does she support Smeghead but she was so vile to JK Rowling that JK sent her Ripple of Hope award back.

JK was given the award for her charity work for children, Kerry then accused her of transphobia for standing up for women’s rights. JK's statement after Kerry had slurred her:

"As a longstanding donor to LGBT charities and a supporter of trans people’s right to live free of persecution, I absolutely refute the accusation that I hate trans people or wish them ill, or that standing up for the rights of women is wrong, discriminatory, or incites harm or violence to the trans community.”

“The thousands of women who’ve got in touch with me disagree, and, like me, believe this clash of rights can only be resolved if more nuance is permitted in the debate.”

She concluded: “I am deeply saddened that RFKHR has felt compelled to adopt this stance, but no award or honour, no matter my admiration for the person for whom it was named, means so much to me that I would forfeit the right to follow the dictates of my own conscience.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 80
@Chita will the next edition of Time be the Christmas edition? and if so are you waiting until after the NF doc drops?

Suggestions for the doc. ‘The Smegzy show‘ with a short guest appearance by some ginger bloke for the UK

I am never sure when inspiration will zap me.
Nothing is brewing and I can't force it.
I did a Christmas card idea and tried to think of more, but can't.
Nothing new has sprung into my head for that or a spoof Time cover.
Also, I'm finding that my old cartoons are still relevant to what we are discussing because they are lying a bit low and we are going back over old ground again, ie, photoshopped christening pix, etc.

I think it's because I'm bored with them now.

But, if I think of something, I will do it.
Bear with me.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I found this comment on Quora 🥴

[COLOR=%s]'The two of them cost British taxpayers [/COLOR][COLOR=%s]$81.9 million. [/COLOR][COLOR=%s]MM was a working royal for just 76 days, but in that time she cost taxpayers a truly astonishing sum, a new audit has revealed. She’s worn £947,132.49 worth of clothes - not bad for 76 days working. MM wore approximately 75 outfits since she announced her pregnancy. The total of her maternity clothes alone amounted to £478,920, or about $632,000. The question is ‘was she even pregnant’ because the British don’t believe it for a second. It was reported that MM is suspected to have fled the UK taking millions worth of jewels owned by the late Princess Diana of Wales. The "National Enquirer" entitled the article, "Meghan Ran Off With $10M In Diana's Jewels!" She didn’t sue!'[/COLOR]
Did Diana actually leave all her jewellery to ’her boys’ or would some be from the Spencer’s collection ? Isn’t there a tiara and some other things ?

Can we sue them for our tax money back - after all it is paramount to fraud - and she complained she should be paid for doing the royal tours - how much more did she want? Gawd I loath her so much 😬

• Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.