Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what's the Human Dynamo up to...

I only mention this...
Because she and her husband are currently in the Falklands.
(which as we know is just off Scotland)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
btw...

How curious to see that Refuge have signed the Amber Heard letter...

Gosh...
I wonder how many of the "naughty" words in Meghan's podcast will be banned in the fight against "misinformation" on the internet...
which a Labour government will impose...

But how fast will Meghan jump on board to sign the letter...
(she likes helping women does Meghan)
And of course the other usual suspects Jess Phillips, Kathy Lett, Cherie Blair, Helena Kennedy...
(I would include Mrs Balls, as she's a fan of censorship controlling misinformation, but she was not so vocal in her support of Amber)

Gosh...
It's almost like Amber's "activism" is, and was, exactly the same as Meghan's...
The obvious difference being that Amber was hired for the activist roles, they both auditioned for....

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
OMG what the hell is this crap? I'm gonna hurl.

The whole class were there, holding up their signs (made in class time ??). Adult (teacher ??) out at the front singing karaoke and spurring them on.

I wonder where the impetus for this protest actually came from ... :unsure:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
It's just so rude. And I know very well the difference between screen and print - we had procedures in place to ensure minimal distortion during printing when I was working with a newspaper, but still there was some. But this is inexcusable, and very deliberate.
The Mirror is a left wing newspaper. Quite a lot of people on the far left are also anti-monarchy, so they're just playing to (some of) their audience.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
School was important
Protesting against gulf war
Stand up for the underdog

🤮 I protested against the gulf war too but nobody made a film about me.

So the class were protesting lead no doubt by a teacher, otherwise it wouldn't have happened. The bit about Meghan always standing up for the underdog was pukey. Most kids would do that wouldn't they?

Reactions: 36
Good article

It's very strange that Smegz hasn't been in a studio properly interviewing people like everyone else does when they are making a podcast. There's also a huge number of people attached to producing this show which can't make it very cost effective.

This points to the fact that Spotify must have been involved in making this shitshow happen to fulfil the contract because Smegz is a lazy ass witch. She won't get a second series.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Hahahaha, wonder if it is true:unsure:

It looks like the 'Meghan to win GQ Award' prediction had come from the same source as the 'Meghan to attend Beckham wedding' and 'Meghan to present an Oscar' predictions ...

Desperate to be relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I'm starting to see these Awards as like doling out smarties. There are so many of them on nebulous merit it almost seems to devalue them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
She is such a smirkle. A caricature of herself.

Such a fraud.

Maybe she'll say she turned down the GQ Award because she didn't want to take attention away from Zelenskyy.
It’s the Ripple of Hope award she needs to turn down as she is not even fit to lick the boots of Zelenskyy. To be mentioned at even the same event as him is a total mockery.

Breaking news …… the Gruesomes are to be honoured at the Ripple of Hope awards with their own category…….. they are to be the first recipients of the ‘Tipple and Dope’ award.

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Oh for God’s sake, it was obviously a class project. And Morton is grovelling again. Don’t they realise that if they have to dig as deep as this to show she is an activist/humanitarian then she obviously isn’t one. At least it’s a change from the washing up liquid. Really, who can look at this tit and be impressed ?

Reactions: 45
I am SO behind on the threads so sorry if this has already been said but I’ve just been looking at all of the reporting on the GQ awards and I just thought where is she thought she was due to get some award???!?!? Oh yes, the usual, another lie put out to make her look more important/popular than she is. Why do the media not highlight how many she says she’s getting and then doesn’t. She only knows how to lie and he is complicit. What a horrible shallow life they lead. I’ll get back to catching up again …..

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Now she's paying ex teachers to give her good PR. She wouldn't risk running for office if she were still Mrs Reek. So there might be something to those rumours afterall... Politics has always been her plan B, in the event of Reek escape

And the GQ award has gone the same away as her 40x40 😂 no celeb wants to share a platform with her really. Interviews done with production crew. Anything to escape Markle

Reactions: 35
Now she's paying ex teachers to give her good PR. She wouldn't risk running for office if she were still Mrs Reek. There might be something to those rumours... Politics has always been her plan B, in the event of Reek escape

And the GQ award has gone the same away as her 40x40 😂
40x40 might have been interesting if there had been updates on it, especially from the perspective of the participants. As far as I'm aware there haven't been?

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.