Harry & Meghan #266 (Real) Royals do not receive (buy) awards, they give them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re Smegz and pathetic attempt at Briddish accent - she'll have picked that up from Hazno and his old Etonian mates, trying to tone down their cut glass vowels to sound like they are of the people
I would have thought she'd be against cultural appropriation given her credentials as a humanitaran. Does that mean I can now do black-face with a west coast accent and dress-up like a cheap ho?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Who’s going to take one for the team and watch their tit show. I know I’m not going to watch it I can’t listen to her voice going on about me me me or my husband 🤢
I will I will watch it on a site i stream from therefore not giving netflix any money

I've finally lost it!

Just read this headline in the DE online .........

Fergie told not to share pictures of Andrew with Queen's dogs to 'protect her reputation'

............. and thought to myself "Why can't the Queen's dogs see pictures of Andrew? Or what new hell are they about to reveal about Andrew with the dogs? Is he more perverted than we know? Why is Fergie taking pictures?"

I'm off to lie down in a darkened room to see if I can erase all these images from my mind!

Who's reputation The Queens or Toe sucking Fergie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Will wait for snippets to be posted here so I can slag but not give any revenue to Netflix

Pair of contemptuous cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I never really understand why people like this say these comments - what exactly are we afraid of? in reality what exactly can/will she do that would make a member of the public afraid of her?
She could give you a hug and smear her trowelled on make up all over your clothes 😮

1668700935877.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So TOS isn't the abbreviated version of TOSSER?
Thanks for the new thread and title. Great stuff.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.