Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 181

Chita

VIP Member
and these were around the Jubilee time [June 2022]......

10] june 2022 summer special.jpg

11] jubilee june 2022 alicia keys diana ross and paddington.jpg

12] June 2022 TIME charles & william cover.jpg

and last two..........

13] july 2022 word salad.jpg

14] oct 2022 time magazine.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110

Zippy2000

VIP Member
Thankyou all for your kind words my heart is broken I muss him terribly During the day He would be sat on my shoulder I could not even go to the loo without him as he world not budge But I know He had a great life and did not want foe anything and I have so many happy Memories of him .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103

Chita

VIP Member
and now the one I did after she'd been making a fool of herself on the Ellen show.....

4] nov_2021.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

Shushex

VIP Member
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the title.

In case it gets censored, here's a screen cap:

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 13.53.09.png

As of last thread, we have the following:

Our Dukes of Oversea released new “official” photos taken by their official photo editor, Misha Harinonooman, where Grifty is channeling her inner Wallis and Hairy has more hair than when he was a lad.
The new podcast episode dropped, and she manage to reduce Korean culture to spas and noodles. And she went to shit on Austin Powers and Kill Bill for “over-sexualising” Asian Women.
They hired a fact-checker for the podcast (read scape goat).
Speculations on whether Oprah and Harry will be called to testify in Samantha’s trial.
Netflix allegedly not happy, because the Overseas want to edit the material and reduce it to an even more banal basic beige snore-fest.
We’re anticipating Valentine Low’s book, although we’re sure they're awful bullies.
Still playing the game of will they/won’t they HRH the flatpacks.
Some doubters were doubting #freepablo, but they were put straight.
We speculated which culture will be "archetyped" next.

I am currently stocking on pop corn, waiting for Tarantino to get medieval on her ass.

Last thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

Chita

VIP Member
ok, 59 of you so far liked my post asking if you would like me to do this, and I decided if more than 50 liked it, I would post all of the jokey Time covers I've drawn.

Here goes.........

September 2021 -
1] sept 2021.png

...more to follow.

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
Ive already posted the October 2021 'issue' so the next one is this special Fall edition........

3] autumn 2021.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
and this one was again, around the time of the Invictus when he gave an interview saying he was making sure his Gran was protected.........

9] May 2022 superhero.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
and this is the Christmas 2021 'issue' [I also did Christmas cards, which I might also post again.]

5] Christmas 2021.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
Never expected her to embark on a career as a film critic.

Wonder what she'd make of the negative stereotypes of sharks portrayed in Jaws. The fact it was a Great White shark reinforces the trope of dominance and oppression associated with whiteness. But, I once went to a shark restaurant and some of my best friends are sharks.

New game, anyone? One line film reviews as written by Megs.
Blood Diamonds are Forever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95

ResidentMerkin

VIP Member
I'd be thrilled if any of my kids married into.the royals
Would love to get inside all the royal palaces unseen rooms and see the real royals
Doria never seemed interested
Which makes me think she was in on the plan from the start
Bolted as soon as she could
I suggested to my 9yr old that he might marry Princess Charlotte. Whenever we are at a meal and he is eating like a farm animal, I used to tell him "would you eat like that in front of the Queen?" He would always look at me like "wtf are you on about" but it would improve the posture, use of napkin, that sort of thing.... a bit. Then one day he said "I'm never going to have dinner with the Queen" and I said "what if you marry princess Charlotte". He was quiet about it for a few days and last night, out of the blue, he announced he will not be marrying Princess Charlotte.
Oh well. Go ahead and eat like a farm animal then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94

VC10

VIP Member
"........ One....... is the loneliest number, You'll ever do..........

....two............can be as bad as one- its the loneliest number since the number one...................."
Screenshot_20221005-132642_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221005-132651_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221005-132700_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-211749_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Fliss122

And this is one of the reasons out of a million that I absolutely loathe Smegma. She never actually does anything worthwhile. Never really gets her hands dirty. Never on the ground with the people, meeting them, listening to them and their experiences, certainly not since she left the RF. All she wants to do is make speeches and talk absolute shite. Spout crap like ”shine a light”, ”compassion in action” “empower” ”breakdown stereotypes“ but she doesn’t actually do anything to achieve anything for anyone other than herself. Makes speeches so the spotlight is on her and fannies about on a few podcasts when she more or less ignores the guest she has on to talk more about… you guessed it…HER! She could not give a stuff about anyone else And while our RF are out and about meeting real people that’s not for Smegs. She wouldn’t give those people a whiff of her fart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91