Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being a Glaswegian, that would impossible for me to say, a bit like ‘Karl’ which is always always ends up sounding like Carol. Anyway , it’s Edinburra for me. Which reminds me of the child who wrote ‘Chookie Embra’ in his homework. Turned out it was the Duke of Edinburgh he was talking about.
I love the rename Chookie Embra 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I've added this blind to the Media Gallery as one item. It's still not huge though.

Harry won’t have any idea about money, that’s a given. TW had the idea to start up The Tig, so we know she has ideas and stickability, even if only small fry. However, earning money is only one aspect of wealth making.
I had a very successful Uncle who used to drum into me “It’s very easy to make money, but hell of a difficult to hang on to”. I suspect that the Dumbartons have no idea of asset building. Putting all their eggs in the McMansion at Montecito, taking on a massive mortgage, killing the golden goose KC3, doing said McMansion over in beige yawn-worthy Provençal wannabe hasn’t proven to be an Architectural Digest must see. Markle had never, on her own account, bought a house before her marriage to Harry. ( She rented in Toronto). So, I’m picking they don’t figure outgoings are as important as income. Fatal.

Reactions: 55
I'm busy catching up with the previous thread, read 31 pages last night, will carry on and then move myself into this thread.

No-one can say I'm not dedicated to the cause. 😂

I've nothing else to add apart from I still don't like the Overseas Two (and long may they stay overseas).

Right, back to reading.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Smeg understands what it is to be Australian, because her mum took her to Manly Corso and she ate a Chico Roll.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Never expected her to embark on a career as a film critic.

Wonder what she'd make of the negative stereotypes of sharks portrayed in Jaws. The fact it was a Great White shark reinforces the trope of dominance and oppression associated with whiteness. But, I once went to a shark restaurant and some of my best friends are sharks.

New game, anyone? One line film reviews as written by Megs.
Kill Will (and Catherine if I get my way). Then I’ll be Kweeeeen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Smeg understands what it's like to be Irish as her mum once did a jig while downing a pint of Guinness.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Hoho,

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I love the rename Chookie Embra 😆😆😆😆
He was always known as Chookie in our family. S-in-Law is ‘Murican and it took her quite a while to grasp why but she has fully embraced the Scottish language now. Embraced language, culture and food stuffs (draws the line at a pizza crunch, mind😂) so stick that in yer pipe TW.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Harry won’t have any idea about money, that’s a given. TW had the idea to start up The Tig, so we know she has ideas and stickability, even if only small fry. However, earning money is only one aspect of wealth making.
I had a very successful Uncle who used to drum into me “It’s very easy to make money, but hell of a difficult to hang on to”. I suspect that the Dumbartons have no idea of asset building. Putting all their eggs in the McMansion at Montecito, taking on a massive mortgage, killing the golden goose KC3, doing said McMansion over in beige yawn-worthy Provençal wannabe hasn’t proven to be an Architectural Digest must see. Markle had never, on her own account, bought a house before her marriage to Harry. ( She rented in Toronto). So, I’m picking they don’t figure outgoings are as important as income. Fatal.

She did NOT rent in Toronto. The production company did.

Lazy Ho never even paid a cent rent in her whole life! Thomas sr. did, Trevor, Suits, Cory, they all paid for her. She never!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 56
Meghan knows what it’s like to be Mexican because her beloved father lives there and she immersed herself fully in the culture her mum took her to taco bell.

meghan knows what it’s like to be British because she married into its most ancient and celebrated institution her mum made her a cup of tea.

Not sure I’ve done it right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Hoho,

I’m not sure that is correct. It was a wedding gift from the Saudi Royal family, who they don’t know personally and while Meghan can wear them and keep hold of them, they are part of the royal collection and she can’t sell them.

Reactions: 40
Meghan knows what it is like to both be a catholic priest and racism towards Chinese people because she watched a clip of Father Ted on YouTube.

"I hear you're a racist now Father."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
This has cropped up several times in the last few years on the AGC Blinds/CDAN - 'receipts'?
This has been alluded to on many other websites too.

Happened around the early 2000s period. Both girls apparently.

A reminder, here is JE and GM AND H Weinstein at Bea’s18th.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
BREAKING NEWS about plans for the Coronation........................

coronation tiaras.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
Smeg understands what it means to be swedish because her mum took her to Ikea, she gobbled on the meatballs and came home with two kids (allegedly)🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Fellow Lanarkshirian/Glaswegian transplanted to Edinburgh: "Edin-burra" is what I say too. My cosmopolitan folks say: "Edin-burr".
Northumbrian here (born and bred and still living in my home town), I also say Edin-burra. Love visiting the city and it's just a train ride away.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.