Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jonathanlynch for the title.

In case it gets censored, here's a screen cap:

Screenshot 2022-10-05 at 13.53.09.png

As of last thread, we have the following:

Our Dukes of Oversea released new “official” photos taken by their official photo editor, Misha Harinonooman, where Grifty is channeling her inner Wallis and Hairy has more hair than when he was a lad.
The new podcast episode dropped, and she manage to reduce Korean culture to spas and noodles. And she went to tit on Austin Powers and Kill Bill for “over-sexualising” Asian Women.
They hired a fact-checker for the podcast (read scape goat).
Speculations on whether Oprah and Harry will be called to testify in Samantha’s trial.
Netflix allegedly not happy, because the Overseas want to edit the material and reduce it to an even more banal basic beige snore-fest.
We’re anticipating Valentine Low’s book, although we’re sure they're awful bullies.
Still playing the game of will they/won’t they HRH the flatpacks.
Some doubters were doubting #freepablo, but they were put straight.
We speculated which culture will be "archetyped" next.

I am currently stocking on pop corn, waiting for Tarantino to get medieval on her ass.

Last thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96
In reply to someone on the last thread, I'm not a proper Weegie - I'm from Lanarkshire but now live in Glasgow. Think it was @ToodliePips
Fellow Lanarkshirian/Glaswegian transplanted to Edinburgh: "Edin-burra" is what I say too. My cosmopolitan folks say: "Edin-burr".

• Heart
Reactions: 29
"........ One....... is the loneliest number, You'll ever do..........

....two............can be as bad as one- its the loneliest number since the number one...................."
Screenshot_20221005-132642_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221005-132651_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20221005-132700_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-211749_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Christ, what an embarrassing pair of gimps they both are.
Brainless moronic lying simpletons trying to be ' relevant ' , while grifting for some money.
They are sad & pathetic & have brought everything upon themselves.
Its like watching a slow-motion train crash.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Christ, what an embarrassing pair of gimps they both are.
Brainless moronic lying simpletons trying to be ' relevant ' , while grifting for some money.
They are sad & pathetic & have brought everything upon themselves.
Its like watching a slow-motion train crash.
Yes. Yes, yes, yes; yes. Yes and yes.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.