Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and this one was again, around the time of the Invictus when he gave an interview saying he was making sure his Gran was protected.........

9] May 2022 superhero.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96
and these were around the Jubilee time [June 2022]......

10] june 2022 summer special.jpg

11] jubilee june 2022 alicia keys diana ross and paddington.jpg

12] June 2022 TIME charles & william cover.jpg

and last two..........

13] july 2022 word salad.jpg

14] oct 2022 time magazine.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 110
Is it me... or does it feel like the gloves are well and truly off now?

I know the incoming books have a lot to do with it, but I wonder if the media were holding back in respect for the Queen and are now coming out swinging. Because it feels like it's coming from multiple agencies now (not just Piers Morgan).
Yes it’s all unraveling quite quickly isn’t it. Not being included with Michelle Obama and I’ve just read they’ve not been invited to the Clooney's do, well it’s hilarious it’s happened so fast.

I will never get my head round them being so dumb but that’s their problem. I really think it will end badly for Markle, I can see her being a faded washed up alcoholic at the very least.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm still on the last thread but had jump ahead to post this ...

This is all I think of when I see that picture of Wallis 😭😭
IMG_20221005_210804.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Oh FFS, posters on that other site are saying PoW has bulimia because she was wearing a plaster on her thumb today - I really just can't.

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
@Chita Your Time covers are wonderful! So funny, so many brilliant details, the drawings ahhh they are brilliant!!!!!!!! I hope they get made into a book one day (maybe I can get them made into one for a small child to hand over to her ahahahahha)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
This woman is batshit crazy!

I wonder what Doria is thinking right now, listening to that lie.
Smegs will have gaslight her that everything in Hollywood and royalty is fake and you’ve just got to embrace it. At least they’re shining a light on these poor oppressed people and being authentic in their compassion and altruism - you know how it goes!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Agree with all this. SS obviously had a pretty good rep before the Narcs came along and trashed it! Everyone at the agency must rue the day they ever met Nutmeg!

Also, I think the Obama forgiveness of Ellen is because she is important. It might not register to people outside the LGBT community but Ellen’s coming out back then was brave, she was punished for it career wise, she fought the way back to the top and she is a bit of a gay icon because of it. I first took the leap and came out to my sister the night they aired that episode - I guess bravery inspires others (and the rest of my family was totally phobic back then so it was brave). Obama gave her the Presidential medal of Freedom which they obvs don’t hand out to just anyone. Her behaviour and fall from grace pissed me off TBH but it seems contrition is reaping rewards and letting her slowly back in.

I’d like to say the Narcs could learn something from her but I agree they don’t have it in them. Smeg will literally never be able to even understand that she is wrong… about anything… ever! And Hazno has been angry and arrogant and spiteful all his life so I don’t think he’s going to change now.

If the pair did a proper owning up to fault routine, grovelled and worked for years to show they’re sorry, maybe they could be forgiven too. But like you say, they don’t know how to even see they’re the ones in the wrong, never mind take the steps to say sorry and make amends!

They’ve been careering downwards on a runaway sledge since they first stropped off to Canada, but they’re about to go over the top of a cliff and truly plummet to the bottom IMO! My guess is that by the coronation everything will have disintegrated around them! And then the RF will fully finish off the job once the crown is safely on KCIII’s head! Can’t wait! :m
This is a very wise post. Count me among those who tremendously admired Ellen’s bravery…she put it all on the line and by doing so, rightfully earned great respect from many of us. I still don't know if I believe the cacophony of accusations that suddenly tore her down. Odd when that all comes at once. But she should be remembered and respected for stepping put and standing tall to enable others to do so as well. ❤ Well done, Ellen.

This has me thinking about the Sugars. We all bring pieces of our own emotional history to online discussion boards. For many minority women, I’m sure Markle represented a proud moment in history for them.

If only she had been worthy of it.

This is what my goddaughter tells me anyway. And they believe her lies now, because they identify, in their own experiences, with the racism and rejection she uses as a cover. Maybe even Oprah feels this. So they defend her and protect her because they believe that she has suffered in the ways that they have.

But she hasn’t.

She reminds me of those millionaire TV Preachers…emotionally manipulating good people to send their meagre savings to enrich THEMSELVES.

Same con…just different methodology.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Thanks Shushex for the fine recap and Jonathan for the great title.

There's no hope for the Stoat, he's Thick-As-Mince. He was appointed President of the QCT in April 2018, with the repellant Ho as VP. Over 2 years into the role it had yet to dawn on him what he was President of, as.....

From Newsweek yesterday.
"Prince Harry told a virtual meeting on behalf of the Queen's Commonwealth Trust in July 2020: "When you look across the Commonwealth, there is no way that we can move forward unless we acknowledge the past."

At the time, the duke was president of the QCT.

After Harry's comments, author and journalist Robert Hardman wrote in the Daily Mail: "I'm not entirely comfortable saying this, but you seem to assume that the Commonwealth and the British Empire are one and the same thing.

"It is a common enough mistake among people with no great interest in the subject, but a pretty baffling howler for the President of the Queen's Commonwealth Trust (as you continue to be, despite relinquishing the Youth Ambassador role)."

😂 :D
He lost the role when he was stripped of his honorary titles and patronages by the Queen in February 2021.
Empty babbling words from an ignorant Stoat. Meddlesome troublemaking fool, as ever seeking the spectres of racism where none exist. As the Queen's representative he suggests that the Commonwealth needs to atone for the past before it can move on!

Countries are actually now looking to join the Commonwealth (or British Empire ....who cares?.... it's all the same colonial racism that the Stoat will tackle like a rabid dog without knowing what he's attacking). Proof he's not fit for purpose in any capacity. The Queen's beloved Commonwealth that she entrusted to him and his Ho, she bent over backwards to honour and humour these hooligans.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Short video by MeghansMole that proves Smeg's plagiarism of the Korean spa

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
"........ One....... is the loneliest number, You'll ever do..........

....two............can be as bad as one- its the loneliest number since the number one...................."
View attachment 1627823View attachment 1627824View attachment 1627825View attachment 1627826
Realising too late that you made the biggest mistake of your life Harry by any chance? The poor guy looks haunted.

She is wonderful, I love her no nonsense approach to life in general, but particularly royal life. Can you imagine the Duchess of Pukestreet quietly and with such dignity accompanying her mother's coffin all the way from Balmoral. She'd have wanted bells and whistles, recognition for her selfless act, payment, a fanfare on her return to London. I too hope Charles recognises what a tower of strength his sister is and will be. But I'm sure he does.
I'd love to see Charles reward her publicly in some way. Not sure what honour or title he could bestow on her - she is after all the Princess Royal already. I know she wouldn't seek it, but I'd just love to see her be gifted with something.

Phew, finally caught up.

Some very funny posts. 😂

Lovely photos of our actual working royals.

I wish KC3 would hurry up and give Edward the D of E title as the Queen and PP wanted and he can't get rid of the overseas two quick enough for me, Tomorrow would be good.
Yes, Edward and Sophie should definitely be rewarded, as well as Anne. They have all been steadfast and loyal.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.