Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
Very sorry to read your news Zippy, but at least you have closure. I had a dog stolen 5 years ago and still wonder if I will ever find her again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

Murphy Brown

VIP Member
I love how Harry and Meghan feel completely free to engage in character assassination on international television and peddle lies, but can't handle any negative media themselves.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 72
Good article by Hilary Rose

Is it me... or does it feel like the gloves are well and truly off now?

I know the incoming books have a lot to do with it, but I wonder if the media were holding back in respect for the Queen and are now coming out swinging. Because it feels like it's coming from multiple agencies now (not just Piers Morgan).

• Heart
Reactions: 71

SnoodPark

Title suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #256 Netflix Wants All The Scandal - Harkles Need a Bigger Candle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Sea

VIP Member
Not reviews but Film titles:

Pulp Fiction - Hazza's memoirs.

The Prince & the showgirl.

The Sixth Sense - about a manchild who sees dead Dianas everywhere

• Haha
  • Heart

nettleteareader

VIP Member
She is the best. Such a credit to the RF. I hope King Chuck will ask her opinion on everything.
She is wonderful, I love her no nonsense approach to life in general, but particularly royal life. Can you imagine the Duchess of Pukestreet quietly and with such dignity accompanying her mother's coffin all the way from Balmoral. She'd have wanted bells and whistles, recognition for her selfless act, payment, a fanfare on her return to London. I too hope Charles recognises what a tower of strength his sister is and will be. But I'm sure he does.

• Heart

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
The DM appears to have stopped calling the Princess of Wales ‘Kate Middleton’. About blummin time too! They persistently call her Princess…that’s gotta chafe, Smeg…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
When Charles and Diana were splitting there were all the poor me photos. All in bad taste in my opinion.
Alone outside the Taj Mahal.
Looking the other way with a sad face on an official photo in Thailand.
Turning her head away when he went to kiss her when she presented him with a polo cup.
I’m waiting for Meghan to start doing the same

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
Meghan knows what it’s like to be Mexican because her beloved father lives there and she immersed herself fully in the culture her mum took her to taco bell.

meghan knows what it’s like to be British because she married into its most ancient and celebrated institution her mum made her a cup of tea.

Not sure I’ve done it right

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
I definitely think she will go down the domestic abuse angle if he divorces her. She has played him like a fiddle in that regard in allowing him to effectively hang himself. He has been open about PTSD, abuse of drugs and alcohol, anger issues. He was the one putting it all out there while she, who was supposedly suicidal, remained suspiciously quiet. For good reason as it afforded her an ace up the sleeve. Whatever she claims will genuinely have leverage because he himself has already portrayed a negative image of himself. Like the narrative outlined in Coutiers about her laying a trail for getting let down by failing staff and having to step down (but the true agenda being to leverage her royal status to make millions in the US), she has laid a similar trail with Harry as well for a failed marriage and for having to divorce.

If she is malignant enough then she'll be able to factor in a whitewashing of her own behaviour, to project it all onto Harry and throw him under the bus e.g. she always wanted to see her father but he wouldn't allow it. Coercive control! She wanted to devote her life to service but he wanted out. Duped! He didn't want to get to know her mothers side of the family. Racist! He threw plates at her during fits of rage. Abusive! He treated the staff like dirt. Bully! He is obsessed with his dead mother and tried to get her to dress like her. Vertigo! He despises his family particularly his sister in law. Jealous! He wanted to invite all these unknown to them celebrities to their wedding. Delusions of grandeur! She always only wanted a small wedding but he wanted the big spectacle with a vow exchange three days before a compromising win for her. Clap back sucka!

The guy won't know what hit him. I think any responses from the Royals were always deliberately done to insert the "much loved family members". A coded message free of any antagonism. They know he is an untrustworthy traitor, an egotistical arsehole, a spoiled prick etc. but they likely foresee the emotional and mental tsunami that awaits him if the scales fall from his eyes which they perhaps have already. Like his ruined Uncle there would be funds made available for him to have a living but in terms of forgiving and forgetting they would be having absolutely none of it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66