Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chita

VIP Member
Oh my God - genius!😂 Especially his backcombing techniques🤣🤣

That was done last October.
Heh heh heh. Still relevant. Gah! They do nothing new, do they?!

I know all my doodles are in the wiki but if anyone would like me to post all of the jokey Time covers I've done, like this post and if enough like it, I will post them.

• Heart
Reactions: 90

Thalia

VIP Member
Seen on twitter....... hilarious....

View attachment 1629196
Meanwhile at the palace....

1665065535506.jpeg

MJT: Excuse me sir, another letter from you know who asking for a meeting

Nd9GcQzPzk9MthZ23nmoU3xO_aXKtVS7pNW65aVvw&usqp=CAU.jpg

KC: Let me check my diary .....busy ....busy ....busy. Nope. No can do.

1665065943510.jpeg

QC: Look you're free that afternoon
KC: Bugger
QC: You'd better think of something quickly
KC: Oh. Oooh. I know. Quick write this down .... Korean ...Spa ...and ...noodles
QC:That's unusual

1665066457492.jpeg

KC: Not at all. It's how I developed my knowledge of all things Asian. Fancy another noodle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

SnoodPark

Never expected her to embark on a career as a film critic.

Wonder what she'd make of the negative stereotypes of sharks portrayed in Jaws. The fact it was a Great White shark reinforces the trope of dominance and oppression associated with whiteness. But, I once went to a shark restaurant and some of my best friends are sharks.

New game, anyone? One line film reviews as written by Megs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Maggiemaynot

VIP Member
A fred and a half late to the game, but here we go, a sweet nod to Tom Bower’s Chapter 8 about, well, her Malta trip (sorry I did not make this up, ah, this is a real story… allegedly).

Smeg understands what it's like to be from Malta since she went (as a foodie/beauty and fashion expert and an advocate to wellness of course 🤣🤣🤣) to a free trip thanks to Elle magazine to search her mixed-race roots dichotomy...
Yes, I’m late to the game as well but here’s mine.
Smeg understands what it would have been like to be transported to Australia on a convict ship because she once stole a pair of shoes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

wisebutwild

VIP Member
Smeg understands what it means to be swedish because her mum took her to Ikea, she gobbled on the meatballs and came home with two kids (allegedly)🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
and this one is from when she was 'caught by paparazzi' when out shopping.........

8] may 2022 pull out supplement.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Chita

VIP Member
a new special edition of Time to shut up and go away magazine has hit the news stands!!!!!!!

15] autumn special Oct 2022.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

jonathanlynch

VIP Member
It is clear why Harry was completely unsuited to a life of royal service. His carrying out so called loyalty tests on staff to ensure they were "fighting for him" gives insight into how thick and narcissistic he is. Yes the staff were assigned to him and Meghan but they are only assisting them because Harry and Meghan were working royals and that work involves representing the monarch i.e. you’re there at these gigs because the Queen can’t be everywhere and you’re effectively filling in for her. This dumbass didn't realise that if he wanted to just sit on his hole for the rest of his life playing X Box and ordering in Pizza then he wouldn't have had any staff at all. He would have to pay for the Pizzas out of the money his mummy left him. I don’t think that ever clicked with him and it genuinely hit him like a tonne of bricks after Megxit that he’d have to start paying his own way. The staff were there to ensure they could do that job of representation. That was their job. The kind of money spent on £90,000 out fits was only being spent for them doing the job of representation. Now to my mind Meghan came in and must have thought that the staff were their own dedicated personal PR staff, personal assistant and dogsbodies all rolled into one and they were free to treat these people like shit. They bullied the staff and that ultimately meant they were bullying the Queens staff. It likely all came to a head and I'd say they were all collectively delighted to see the back of those clowns and bear witness to them making a mess of it all overseas.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Chita

VIP Member
Megs review of the film Suffragette, the story of women’s fight for equal rights and to have a voice.
”I fundamentally disagree with this film. Women don‘t need to find a voice, they have a voice, and they need to feel empowered to use it and people need to be encouraged to listen”

I have found my voice and I am using it to say....

Meghan
Stop
Talking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Just_me1954

VIP Member
This is worth a read. Really interesting.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 78

Chita

VIP Member
and this was when she wore that oversized white pantsuit at Invictus games......

6] april 2022 meghans invictus white suit.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

D. A.

VIP Member
So someone asked on twitter what TW would be called in Austin Powers movie. A few suggestions...
Screenshot_20221005-202511.png

Iva Gottanitch is definitely my favourite 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76