Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like mother; like daughter....
She wasn't happy enough with her husbands love & hard work & long hours for her, was she?
Too right Doria...
With her constant change in careers and dodgy past.
Refused an invite from the Queen to come and spend Christmas at Sandringham with TW.
She's like butter wouldn't melt but she really couldn't be bothered to get involved with BRF. Probably swayed TW on to move back home to share the wealth.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
East of England has some corkers - anyone not local fancy a go at Happisburgh?
I was bemused when I visited!!
I'm in East England ... massive conker tree in the next road, the high winds blew them all off into the road ... all crushed now. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 18
No Country For Old Smegz

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotify Grind

When Harry Met Smegzy

Raiders Of the Lost Flatpacks

Full Mental Jackass

The No Good, All Bad and the Ugly Feet

An American WhoreBeast In London

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned To Stop Yachting And Grift For Titles
I’m lazy, these are practically ready made!

Easy Rider Ride Her
American Psycho
What’s the Matter with Helen Meghan?
The Good, The Bad & The Ugly Duchess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Were they? It seems nobody knows exactly, including people that should :unsure:
I remember at the time it being brought up that the Saudis always give hugely extravagant jewellery presents - and they are official gifts to the royal family - but the earrings were especially problematic at that time because of the Khashoggi murder and MBS being implicated - which is why she wasn’t supposed to wear them publicly - and only did twice before - I assumed - they were taken back and put in a vault somewhere.
I see they’re discussing the legalities of that on that thread but if they’re in Meghan’s possession - and I’ve no doubt they are! - good luck getting them back from her.

I think those earrings are absolutely stunning, if it were me I’d be right pissed off with their background
They can sue her for the value… which would be interesting.

Reactions: 23
........ we may as well call it now........
A divorce and the shallow lying cow will be straight onto the nearest tit quality American cable TV chat show, giving it the ol Diana routine shmaltz.......hahahahaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣

" he was abusive towards me"
" he hit me - a person of colour"
" he wanted unnatural things in bed"
" I had no respite"
" they hid my jars of Green Mountain"
" The Princess Royal said ' any more out of you, if you don't buck your ideas up, you'll feel the back of my hand' "

Etc etc blah blah look at me I'm so hard done by ( whispering voice, etc )

" OK WE WILL BE RIGHT BACK AFTER THIS WORD FROM OUR SPONSORS!"

🤣🤣🤣🤣
the_diana_interview_02-square.jpg

Screenshot_20221006-124114_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 181
Yes there are a load of complicated pronounciation in East Anglia!!! I couldnt work out for ages why no one ever seemed to visit Happisburgh, as its a big coastal resort!! But loads of people visit Hazeboro!

Its that East anglian Burr
The local pronunciation is partly to do with the railways, as at local stations when they used blackboards to announce the trains they when use abbreviations thus Huns'ton, Snet'sam, Ders'nam etc.

Or so people say.

Reactions: 15
I found a Twitter thread summarising a part of Valentine's book. I am putting it under a spoiler so that those who will get the book won't be annoyed.

Bless dear Prince William. I wonder how he turned out so good. Its inherent probably?

1665055447798.png

1665055499122.png

1665055588355.png

1665055675253.png

1665055782584.png

1665055875579.png

1665056297133.png

1665056338639.png

1665056445561.png

1665056604413.png

1665056772424.png

Harry cannot, under any circumstance be a Regent for George.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
I’m so sorry @Zippy2000 Are you going to be ok? I’m so sorry you got him back like that. You gave him a wonderful life. I’m so sorry for your loss. Our pets are members of the family. ❤ 💔 I’m sorry for how you just be feeling.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Have some bad re Zippy unfortunately He was found this morning in a garden down the road My heart is absolutely breaking right now
We were all with you in hoping for good news, your poor boy. My heart sank when I saw your post because I can imagine how you will be feeling. I had a thought the other day though, that he would have the air under his wings and the wide open sky, perhaps he was in paradise for a while. Very little comfort I know, but I am pleased that he was found to let you have him home again. I hope not of this sounds patronising or like a platitude, but it is so hard to say the right thing in a situation where there is nothing good to say. Virtual hugs. 😢

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
I saw TMZ finally had a mocking piece out about them, and Hope Ranch. Right after they said something about out Paps overrunning the place, I said the only paps are the ones they call. A minute later a tmzer said basically the same thing, my hubby looked at me with newfound respect. I smiled knowingly and said “Oh Mr. Butterfly, that is the tip of the iceberg. She is a nasty stinky thing.“ He is still shaken about H&M staying at Frogmore, and putting out a press release they will NOT be visiting the Queen, and then she died. He has no affinity one way or another about the BRF, but he thought it was cold and pretty disgusting. I‘m looking for the right picture, to elicit “hey, is that Meghan Markle on a yacht?” And then I will take him into the next dimension of Tattleknowledge.
I have had mixed results in the RFThread, havent checked it out since the funeral. I did check out the H&M Rave thread, not to engage but just to rubberneck or lookeeloo. They love the 666s turned 5, however their insults of us were report worthy, but the reporting process is not like we do in this thread. There, you’ve to Email your issue. I did. I took offense to being called a bunch of fart sniffing trolls, and their other insults of us. I got an answer about a week or so later, saying they couldn’t find the post I linked And they had no record of my email. Ok, that email was on me, but the link was there. .
do we think the Hope Ranch rumors are just bs, or could a Backer have decided to pour more $$$ their way?
😂😂😂😂😂😂 You “ took offense to being called a bunch of fart sniffing trolls” ……. Lol …..just wait until divorce proceedings start, our tattlers comments will send them through the roof. ‘A bunch of fart sniffing trolls’ will seem like a huge compliment then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

:cry:

So sorry to hear that news, @Zippy2000

Thinking of you at this awful time, and sending a hug. ❤

RIP to little Zippy, and a safe flight over the Rainbow Bridge. 🌈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.