Harry & Meghan #255 Fook Yu.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunatley Imelda is still going and was in government until recently. She has just has been on the presidential campaign trail with her son BongBong (you just don't even have to make it up🤣😂). Bongbong won and is now President of the Philippines 🤷‍♀️ no words 🙈🙈
Well well well…I honestly thought she died a few years ago! Every day is a learning day :-D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'd be thrilled if any of my kids married into.the royals
Would love to get inside all the royal palaces unseen rooms and see the real royals
Doria never seemed interested
Which makes me think she was in on the plan from the start
Bolted as soon as she could
I suggested to my 9yr old that he might marry Princess Charlotte. Whenever we are at a meal and he is eating like a farm animal, I used to tell him "would you eat like that in front of the Queen?" He would always look at me like "wtf are you on about" but it would improve the posture, use of napkin, that sort of thing.... a bit. Then one day he said "I'm never going to have dinner with the Queen" and I said "what if you marry princess Charlotte". He was quiet about it for a few days and last night, out of the blue, he announced he will not be marrying Princess Charlotte.
Oh well. Go ahead and eat like a farm animal then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 94
I don't know whether I buy it, part of diplomatic relations is spending time with people who you don't like. I would like to think it was true, but I'd also like to think that as non working royals they were never invited in the first place. 🤷‍♀️

I'm pretty sure, given the deluge of information in the last couple of weeks, that we'll just find out more and more as time goes on.
I had the same thought.
And given the fact that the various world leaders were there because of a very sad occasion for the royal family it would be undiplomatic to say the least for them to even mention that pair of nobodies. Still less to say they wouldn't attend because of them.

Out of respect for the queen and the brand new king - if nothing else.

Reactions: 28
I suggested to my 9yr old that he might marry Princess Charlotte. Whenever we are at a meal and he is eating like a farm animal, I used to tell him "would you eat like that in front of the Queen?" He would always look at me like "wtf are you on about" but it would improve the posture, use of napkin, that sort of thing.... a bit. Then one day he said "I'm never going to have dinner with the Queen" and I said "what if you marry princess Charlotte". He was quiet about it for a few days and last night, out of the blue, he announced he will not be marrying Princess Charlotte.
Oh well. Go ahead and eat like a farm animal then.
How gorgeous . You're a fabulous Mummy ❤

Edited to say: Or fabulous Daddy

• Heart
I don't know whether I buy it, part of diplomatic relations is spending time with people who you don't like. I would like to think it was true, but I'd also like to think that as non working royals they were never invited in the first place. 🤷‍♀️

I'm pretty sure, given the deluge of information in the last couple of weeks, that we'll just find out more and more as time goes on.
Maybe it was Scobies tweet that they were invited that prompted these countries 'people' to contact the palace?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh no...

They go to the land of fighting over flags...
and...

*cough*....

• Heart
  • Haha
I think she is going to do an Amber Angelina... and claim Dom Abuse. Not sure how she will manage the bronzer and the bruise kit at the same time as the bronzer is applied with a trowel so..... but her fangirl markeup artist can deal with that, I'm sure :cool:
She can maybe tie it in with her next nose job, pretend he wacked her

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yes she will, the bleeping witch but, he can out her re the flatpacks and that she is not the biological Mother.

If he has a decent lawyer he can drop her in the shite so it could work in his favour too especially after the bruises and bite marks on him, unlikely but she can be brought down by very clever Lawyers and she has very few friends to back her up but she would probably buy them off.

He has a powerful family behind him and wonder if KC3 will step in.

I hope he doesn't as I have zero sympathy for the lying, duplicitous way he treated his Grandparents. He will be put in a straitjacket and into the looney bin and I say duck him,he deserves nothing the ginger, gormless bleep.
Unfortunatley Imelda is still going and was in government until recently. She has just has been on the presidential campaign trail with her son BongBong (you just don't even have to make it up🤣😂). Bongbong won and is now President of the Philippines 🤷‍♀️ no words 🙈🙈
She's 90 years old and still kicking which is why I asked this morning if a post about a podcast w/Smegs was a joke. I thought someone actually had a transcript of the conversation. Granted, I didn't read the article posted in its entirety, but enough to inquire if it was a joke.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Seen on twitter....... hilarious....

View attachment 1629196
Meanwhile at the palace....

1665065535506.jpeg

MJT: Excuse me sir, another letter from you know who asking for a meeting

Nd9GcQzPzk9MthZ23nmoU3xO_aXKtVS7pNW65aVvw&usqp=CAU.jpg

KC: Let me check my diary .....busy ....busy ....busy. Nope. No can do.

1665065943510.jpeg

QC: Look you're free that afternoon
KC: Bugger
QC: You'd better think of something quickly
KC: Oh. Oooh. I know. Quick write this down .... Korean ...Spa ...and ...noodles
QC:That's unusual

1665066457492.jpeg

KC: Not at all. It's how I developed my knowledge of all things Asian. Fancy another noodle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90
Very sorry to read your news Zippy, but at least you have closure. I had a dog stolen 5 years ago and still wonder if I will ever find her again.
I’m so sorry. We lost a cat and have good reason to believe he was stolen. I still look for him on walks and that little bit of hope is there that he’ll come home.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Paula M questions whether Smeg is evil or insane. She has spoken with Sam Markle apparently and the Markle family have debunked the Korean spa story. Snakebite was absent during Smeg's puberty years but she won't speak up to deny anything because she is 'drinking the milk'. Smeg got away wth her lies when she was a nobody but not so much now that she is a famous nobody.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Yes she will, the bleeping witch but, he can out her re the flatpacks and that she is not the biological Mother.

If he has a decent lawyer he can drop her in the shite so it could work in his favour too especially after the bruises and bite marks on him, unlikely but she can be brought down by very clever Lawyers and she has very few friends to back her up but she would probably buy them off.
Will she have funds to pay anyone off?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thankyou all for your kind words my heart is broken I muss him terribly During the day He would be sat on my shoulder I could not even go to the loo without him as he world not budge But I know He had a great life and did not want foe anything and I have so many happy Memories of him .

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 103
What's he up to now, is he only doing TV work? Thought he'd gone a bit quiet

This doesn't quite make sense to me as if they were bullying staff, why would the staff be upset about them leaving?

This doesn't quite make sense to me as if they were bullying staff, why would the staff be upset about them leaving?
Maybe because they had no notice to find other jobs

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I know this is off topic so behind spoiler
I think part of the problem is that a lot of place names are actually spelled in an anglophone way - when you go there it’s different. Like Chișinău - pronounced Kishinov - and spelled in Cyrillic Кишинёв - which when transliterated matches the phonetic pronunciation correctly. Same with Copenhagen - København.

I find languages fascinating. I am a serial learner of languages and have only mastered one other than English to fluency and sadly less than 1 million speak it so I rarely use it!
i love that! and i somehow don't mid with the translation of places' name into more pronounceable equivalents.
like, in my instance, i'm from Damascus. the one in middle east, not the many ones in the States. Damascus in arabic formal is Dimashq, but none of our neighbours, or neighbours one state over, of Semitic tongue, nor kurd, nor turkmen, nor indo-european, nor anything call us Dimashq. Damascus is referred as Cham/Shem/Sham-Sharif. Damascus is so official and impersonal. at least to us, those who hail from Cham. Also, historically, people from Cham were people from all the levant, but "recently", like 60 years or so, it's interchangeable for Syrians. so one can be "Shammi" (surname meaning from Damascus/Levant) without being born in proper Dimashq.
again, i say, i don't mind how names are transliterated, i know it's a whole science by itself, i just find it fascinating.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.