Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No the tax payer funded protection does not automatically come with the titles. PWB and his wife have linked it to try to increase their victim status. The Yorks are Princesses but do not receive tax payer funded security- their father paid for it.

HFW as a narc would treat a child as a belonging, it's very possible that the child is theirs but she has so little to do with him that there is no natural bond as he's an inconvenience to her style of life - he's just a prop to be pulled out when required. In some ways that's a good thing and hopefully he will have an adult who does have a close bond with him.
Is that always the case though? I totally agree narcs can’t see their kids as people in their own right, and more as an extension of them. But the narc type parents I know are often seemingly very close when their kids are tiny- because the kids don’t mind having their identity meshed with their parents. And the kids are deemed that bit more special than the average child by the narc parent. It’s later it seems to be more an issue- when they want to separate from parents, have their own views, perhaps not live up to narc expectations etc etc
Aware there are all sorts of narc parents though..

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Actually I wonder if H returning for the funeral, and getting the cold shoulder started the backtracking and he has put his foot down because the Discovery doc has brought everything back to the forefront.

They really think they can get back into the RF by backtracking but I really don't think they can, this is probably one of the first times he's ever had real consequences to his actions, that haven't been cleared up by the fix it fairies.

One thing about the backtracking though it's very vague, and that makes me think it's not genuine, it's the minimum they could get away with to try to appear to be making amends.
What really irritates me is, instead of all this pathetic, vague back pedalling, they could resolve all this by saying three very simple words...WE ARE SORRY. Alas, they will never lower themselves to do that. They do not have the humility and empathy to see that they have done any wrong. Smegz said she was ’willing to forgive and move on’ but the caveat is that the RF must apologise to them. No chance.

• Sick
Reactions: 39
He loves the other song
'I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminically vulgar' because he's shy and wants to be the heir to el throneo, plus the title How Soon Is Now? relates to Smeg's love of having everything NOW!
Interestingly, just before Moz starts the first proper verse in 'The Queen is Dead', just after the 'take me back to dear old Blighty' bit, its hard to decipher but apparently he sings 'By land, by sea'. Isn't that what Harry put at the end of his statement about Philip? Maybe it's another coded message.

'Charles don't you ever crave, to appear on the front of the Daily Mail, dressed in your mother's bridal veil?'

😂 Brilliant song and album.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Scobie tweeting like this in great detail about the Discovery documentary shows something serious is going on behind the scenes. It's really, really interesting. Is this La Markle putting pressure on him?
I agree. He’s beginning to unravel and is tying himself in knots.
Something is definitely afoot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Is that always the case though? I totally agree narcs can’t see their kids as people in their own right, and more as an extension of them. But the narc type parents I know are often seemingly very close when their kids are tiny- because the kids don’t mind having their identity meshed with their parents. And the kids are deemed that bit more special than the average child by the narc parent. It’s later it seems to be more an issue- when they want to separate from parents, have their own views, perhaps not live up to narc expectations etc etc
Aware there are all sorts of narc parents though..
No diagnosis but I am relatively certain my mum is a narc and what you describe above is my exact experience. Close as hell when I was a kid and basically lived my life the way she wanted and it’s been hell as an adult because I’ve become my own person and don’t march to her tune anymore. Ive read a fair bit on the topic and a lot of people describe similar experiences but ofcourse like you say, there will always be variants.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think Charlotte is the spitting image of her father, she also looks like Sarah Chatto when she was young.

Charlotte has some of HMTQ features, but Charlotte is a mini William.

Louis I agree looks like Catherine and he has the Middleton looks more, George looks like both his mother and father, but he has more of the Windsor look.

I think Charlotte is the spitting image of the Queen as a young girl which is lovely. I like that Louis looks so much like Kate too even though he has Windsor in him too whereas George is very much a Windsor. They are lovely kids

Reactions: 33
He loves the other song
'I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminically vulgar' because he's shy and wants to be the heir to el throneo, plus the title How Soon Is Now? relates to Smeg's love of having everything NOW!
Brilliant! Other lines from the song 'How soon is Now' ..........

There's a club if you'd like to go
You could meet somebody who really loves you

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she thought her wedding, which cost us an absolute bloody fortune, was a "thing, this spectacle". She has herself to blame, by having celebs as guests, on her side and that ridiculous bloody preacher!
That preacher was a parody of the worst of happy, clappy proselytising. I seriously thought I might die of cringing. Never seen or heard anything so inappropriate and unhinged in my life until the Oprah interview.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Interestingly, just before Moz starts the first proper verse in 'The Queen is Dead', just after the 'take me back to dear old Blighty' bit, its hard to decipher but apparently he sings 'By land, by sea'. Isn't that what Harry put at the end of his statement about Philip? Maybe it's another coded message.

'Charles don't you ever crave, to appear on the front of the Daily Mail, dressed in your mother's bridal veil?'

😂 Brilliant song and album.
Surely Haz isn't THAT clever?! 😮

Although, could this be a ‘cry for help‘ coded message from the Smiths The Queen is Dead song...

”Take me back to dear old Blighty! Drop me on the table in the town! Take me anywhere, drop me anywhere! Liverpool, Leeds or Birmingham, I don’t care!” 🎼🎹🎤

Probably going a bit too deep here and wildly overestimating Haz’s intelligence but fun to speculate nonetheless!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I actually liked Harry and Meghan's wedding back in the day when I thought Meghan was nice and was happy that Harry had found someone.

If only he had hooked up with Pippa :LOL: :p

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Since we're quoting lyrics from The Smiths, may I add these?

The devil will find work for idle hands to do
I stole and I lied, and why
Because you asked me to
But now you make me feel ashamed because I've only got two hands
But I'm still fond of you........

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I actually liked Harry and Meghan's wedding back in the day when I thought Meghan was nice and was happy that Harry had found someone.

If only he had hooked up with Pippa :LOL: :p
Add Pippa to the long, long list of women who took a look at Hazza and swerved him. There were zero takers for marrying Harry. He's toxic.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Apologies if this (rather dated) video has been shown on here previously. I couldn't believe so many things had happened. The royal family clearly don't trust her at all.
I watch this vid far too often just to enjoy the WHAAAT SHE DID WHAAA! reaction it gives me many times

• Haha
Reactions: 28
That preacher was a parody of the worst of happy, clappy proselytising. I seriously thought I might die of cringing. Never seen or heard anything so inappropriate and unhinged in my life until the Oprah interview.
I was on a thread somewhere whilst I watched the wedding. Everyone was delighted at first with the preacher and then the thread turned to 'Is he going to shut up?' and 'Dear God, is he still going?' and eventually ended up with 'Shut up you silly old fool, get off my TV'

Great fun!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
If Hazno and Smeggy are going to attend a concert, they need to have their own speshul song for Jo-L to gyrate to. The Montecito songbook recommends singing this to the tune of Lucy in the sky with diamonds:

Picture herself in a house in California
With myriad toilets and privacy fences
Porca texts her, she answers quite quickly
The girl with dollars for eyes

Tiaras of emeralds and diamonds
Denied to her head
Look for the girl with the merch in her eyes
And she's gone

Smeggy in the sky with diamonds

Follow her life by tweets from a sugar
Where gullible people swallow all of her lies
Everyone groans as we count up the falsehoods
The list grows so incredibly high

Range rovers and airplanes are lent by A-listers
Waiting to take her away
Her chicken leg knees are covered with blisters
And she’s gone

Picture herself in a seat at a concert
With underslung jaws and slightly crossed eyes
Someone is there with her hand in the till
The girl with her eyes on the prize

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
What do you think is going on behind the scenes? Do you think he has got a severe bollocking from Smeggy for making out that she was indeed wrong about titles for her child? Is he back-pedalling in desperation so that She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn’t cut him off for good? Looks like it to me. His tweets are coming across as increasingly desperate and he sounds ready to burst into hot, angry tears. I must go on and see what else the knob has said this morning.

I wonder if Smegz n Haz had any say in that Discovery body language documentary? I am assuming they didn’t because they gave the rights to the original interview to Oprah plus that documentary, from what I have read, makes them look like even bigger dicks than before.
What they've done with the Discovery documentary is that quite by accident they've confirmed that they were lying. The intention of Discovery was to debunk the accusations that they were lying but it's had the opposite effect. They should have left well alone, but they never learn...and never stop diggjng . :ROFLMAO: Presumably it was Porker who commissioned it? Does anyone know?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think that’s pretty normal for his kind of sermon though isn’t it? I quite enjoyed it to start with and then it went on... and on.... lost all the power it might have had!
I was more irritated by the fact that it seemed quite arrogant of them. I wouldn’t go and marry a Maharaja in India, say, and take a C of E cucumber sandwiches and scones type vicar with me to carry out the service.
(Apologies for vicar stereotyping- am basing it on telly and the somewhat anaemic vicar at my kids’ school!)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I have often wondered how she will act when the whole truth is revealed and her sordid past is plastered over the papers and the woke mouthpieces wake up and realise they have been markled?

I think she will very publicly go into a full meltdown and be sectioned, a little time away yet but she will not be able to cope. My biggest concern are the 2 dollies will hazzno jump ship and bring them back here or be put into care by social serrvices. She is an all round nutter and believe that parenting is not something she is capable of.

Just a thought

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Surely Haz isn't THAT clever?! 😮

Although, could this be a ‘cry for help‘ coded message from the Smiths The Queen is Dead song...

”Take me back to dear old Blighty! Drop me on the table in the town! Take me anywhere, drop me anywhere! Liverpool, Leeds or Birmingham, I don’t care!” 🎼🎹🎤

Probably going a bit too deep here and wildly overestimating Haz’s intelligence but fun to speculate nonetheless!
We haven't even got to Bigmouth Strikes Again or The Boy With the Thorn in his Side either :ROFLMAO:

Maybe H is a secret Smiths fan. Need a pic of him all flouncy with some gladioli (new avatar for you there @freda19 ) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.