Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I too believe we haven’t seen the child Archie and he was most definitely born to a surrogate.
Toronto papers on Twitter always state she hires child actors when she needs to roll out Archie for or stunts.
I for one can’t wait for the day the press blow the lid on this sorry state of affairs
I

I agree wonder why they are holding back? Could be afraid of a lawsuit

Reactions: 15
Sorry I can't link but Scobie having a proper meltdown on twitter!

I tried to screenshot
Scobie tweeting like this in great detail about the Discovery documentary shows something serious is going on behind the scenes. It's really, really interesting. Is this La Markle putting pressure on him?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Scobie tweeting like this in great detail about the Discovery documentary shows something serious is going on behind the scenes. It's really, really interesting. Is this La Markle putting pressure on him?
He's desperate not to get Markled 😱😱

It's interesting to see him on the back foot for once. Usually he's doing the catty attacks and feeling smug. It's refreshing long may it continue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Lower fertility could explain ivf. However lower fertility doesn't equal infertility.

If there was only 1 undescended testicle then the other should work fine and it only takes one sperm out of millions.

Reactions: 36
Charlotte looks so much like her father!! Who in turn looks alot like his mother so I really hope Charlotte has the Spencer gene and ends up looking alot like Diana, that would really pissed Megaphone off 🤣🤣

But I can't believe how grown up she looks 🥺🥺
I think Charlotte is the spitting image of the Queen as a young girl which is lovely. I like that Louis looks so much like Kate too even though he has Windsor in him too whereas George is very much a Windsor. They are lovely kids

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Sorry I can't link but Scobie having a proper meltdown on twitter!

I tried to screenshot
Oh dear! It made me laugh that he disabled comments on his original ‘Meghan may have misunderstood’ tweets but then started replying to people who were commenting about it underneath other, unrelated tweets!

I also noticed this backtracking tweet of his yesterday - see screenshot. He is tying himself up in knots. What an arse! 🍑

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 34
He's desperate not to get Markled 😱😱

It's interesting to see him on the back foot for once. Usually he's doing the catty attacks and feeling smug. It's refreshing long may it continue!
I'm taking it that Megzy is raging about the Discovery documentary and lashing out at Scobie for taking part in it. Interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Oh dear! It made me laugh that he disabled comments on his original ‘Meghan may have misunderstood’ tweets but then started replying to people who were commenting about it underneath other, unrelated tweets!

I also noticed this backtracking tweet of his yesterday - see screenshot. He is tying himself up in knots. What an arse! 🍑
He's splitting hairs. Good spot!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I had a look and it also says only people approved by Scobie can reply!So much for free speech.I could not even see the replies though that could be me being a bit tech useless
What a bleeping twit! So, he only wants to be surrounded by ‘yes’ men?! Arrogant, weak fool. He makes me irrationally angry.

It is persecutional delusion en masse. Everyone is a victim. Mind boggling
She is just encouraging young people to moan, complain, and see themselves as victims. Like Kevin The Teenager character, “It’s soooo unfair! I hate you!” It is hardly empowering, is it?

It is persecutional delusion en masse. Everyone is a victim. Mind boggling
She is just encouraging young people to moan, complain, and see themselves as victims. Like Kevin The Teenager character, “It’s soooo unfair! I hate you!” It is hardly empowering, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What a bleeping twit! So, he only wants to be surrounded by ‘yes’ men?! Arrogant, weak fool. He makes me irrationally angry.
And me, I find him more infuriating than Meghan. It's because hes such a toadying creep.

And what the hell does he mean by 'there's more to this story' yeah right in your bloody imagination!
Trying to pretend he knows more than everyone else 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Re Scobie, the poor lad doesn't know whether he's coming or going, hopefully going..to the dole office with his P45:cautious:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Good Morning, welcome to Sunday Morning request hour.
Our first caller is Henry Mountbatten-Windsor who requests the song by The Smiths ... Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

🎼 I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But Heaven knows I'm miserable now
I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And Heaven knows I'm miserable now.........🎼

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I am on Nostril Watch, and Scrotie's left nostril has further collapsed and he looks ill. He's wearing loads of eyeshadow and a weird pearlised highlighter that draws attention to the black wedged eyebrows. He's squirming as he tries to explain away his Kweene's smearing of the RF as a "misunderstanding". She's whip-smart of course. Because she's always got her way until now, she thought she could blackmail our Queen. 😆
Bug-eyed Hilary Mantel has surfaced to say the Monarchy is finished. You accepted a Damehood you lefty pseud so sod off back to your badger sett. The comments about Mantel are really scathing.
Daily Star today revisits "Egg-Gate" from May 2019 where Minge and Hazzno went to Windsor Castle to test food to be served at their wedding reception. Smeg tasted a dish and said she could taste egg, it tasted of egg! Insisted it did...Staff told her there was no egg in it.
She'd wanted Macrobiotic Alternatives for the Hollyweird A-listers who follow a Zen Buddhist diet. Of course she did.
HMTQ walked in on the row, quietly took her to one side and told her that in this family we don't speak to people like that.
Interesting how these bits and pieces are coming out again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I'm taking it that Megzy is raging about the Discovery documentary and lashing out at Scobie for taking part in it. Interesting.
Actually I wonder if H returning for the funeral, and getting the cold shoulder started the backtracking and he has put his foot down because the Discovery doc has brought everything back to the forefront.

They really think they can get back into the RF by backtracking but I really don't think they can, this is probably one of the first times he's ever had real consequences to his actions, that haven't been cleared up by the fix it fairies.

One thing about the backtracking though it's very vague, and that makes me think it's not genuine, it's the minimum they could get away with to try to appear to be making amends.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Good Morning, welcome to Sunday Morning request hour.
Our first caller is Henry Mountbatten-Windsor who requests the song by The Smiths ... Heaven knows I'm miserable now.

🎼 I was happy in the haze of a drunken hour
But Heaven knows I'm miserable now
I was looking for a job, and then I found a job
And Heaven knows I'm miserable now.........🎼
He loves the other song
'I am the son and the heir of a shyness that is criminically vulgar' because he's shy and wants to be the heir to el throneo, plus the title How Soon Is Now? relates to Smeg's love of having everything NOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What do you think is going on behind the scenes? Do you think he has got a severe bollocking from Smeggy for making out that she was indeed wrong about titles for her child? Is he back-pedalling in desperation so that She Who Must Be Obeyed doesn’t cut him off for good? Looks like it to me. His tweets are coming across as increasingly desperate and he sounds ready to burst into hot, angry tears. I must go on and see what else the knob has said this morning.

I wonder if Smegz n Haz had any say in that Discovery body language documentary? I am assuming they didn’t because they gave the rights to the original interview to Oprah plus that documentary, from what I have read, makes them look like even bigger dicks than before.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Apologies if this (rather dated) video has been shown on here previously. I couldn't believe so many things had happened. The royal family clearly don't trust her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.