Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found this post on Quora which I think is largely correct:

'In the beginning, the palace bent backwards to accomodate Meghan's wants, thereby prove to the world that they’d fully accepted this biracial, divorced, American woman. This was, and I hate to say this, their way of appealing to the woke crowd; “See, we are not this old fashioned stiff-upper lipped institution. We are open minded just like you.” The reasoning behind this was Meghan's newly discovered race. Her new-found blackness might have been non issue to the palace, but a big deal to the increasingly race-baiting media.

The media was, right from the beginning, looking for the slightest opportunity to accuse the Royals of racism. The palace knew this. And so did Meghan. The royals, much to their fault, went out of their way to please her which quite often meant breaking protocol. This led Meghan to believe rules and protocol could be ignored or changed for her. Nothing is written in stone. And, despite being married to the spare, she and Catherine had to be on equal footing. No body could tell her otherwise.

The palace pandered to these whims, letting her and Harry have whatever the Cambridges had, until they could nolonger do it. I think at some point, it became clear to the royals that Meghan and Harry didn't just want to have what the Cambridges were having, they wanted to be treated as future king and queen as well. At the time, Meghan and Harry were polling more favourably than the Cambridges so the couple probably thought they were the stars of the mornachy. HMTQ might have had the crown, but Harry and Meghan were the reigning queen and king.

I think that's when the palace started chopping their wings, bit by bit, but the final straw was Archie. Meghan and Harry knew their son wasn't entitled to a princely title, but because so many rules and protocols had been changed and broken to pander to their whims, they thought the patents would be changed too, after all, they were changed for the Cambridge children. Until HMTQ said, “I can, but I won't.” This, I believe, was her way of reminding them of their place in the monarchy.

For a couple who believed themselves better than every other royal, this must have been a kick in the gut. The lack of a princely title meant Archie wouldn't be on equal footing with the Cambridge kids. He wouldn't have the MET police following him around day and night, can you believe that? How can anyone survive without their MET bodyguards?

That's got to be the point Meghan and Harry started planning their exit. This explains the hide and seek games surrounding Archie's birth. She felt the palace weren't entitled to details about her son, because they denied him a princely title. Also, if Archie couldn't be a prince of Britain, she would make him a prince of hearts and the royals would never see him again. She would keep him away from them. She and Harry would move to America, sign lucrative deals left and right, make lots of money, and become the world's power couple, more powerful than the Cambridges. The palace would regret “losing them.” What they didn't and still don't understand is that:

THE CROWN ALWAYS WINS, REGARDLESS OF WHO THE OPPONENT IS.'

However I'm still not convinced that the Harkles weren't planning their escape before, because the only things that Meghan cares about are money and fame.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 86
Another update on the Mental Health 'series' . This one says 'coming this month' and it's only two episodes, not the 8 mentioned when it was first pitched in 2019. This really is Oprah cutting her losses and fulfilling her side of the bargain to get that interview. ETA. 'The Me You Can't See' must be the worst title ever. Agree with other Tattlers that this is an insult to all those struggling with their mental health ❤

ETA2. Will Harry blame his own problems on the RF again ? Seems likely.

I’ve never seen a pic of him from that angle - I never realised how unattractive his nose is! I know one shouldn’t judge outward appearances but yanno...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#98 Megz has Harry by the balls, will his Dad ever take his calls?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I sort of wonder if we who liked Haz the Jack the lad, were conned all along.
Happy as long as he was getting his own way, but nasty behind the scenes.
As my mum would say. He’s a proper Marde arse.
Billysbrother has grown up into a petulant bad tempered brat
I don't believe so. In the before videos his smile reached his eyes. They don't anymore 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I found this post on Quora which I think is largely correct:

'In the beginning, the palace bent backwards to accomodate Meghan's wants, thereby prove to the world that they’d fully accepted this biracial, divorced, American woman. This was, and I hate to say this, their way of appealing to the woke crowd; “See, we are not this old fashioned stiff-upper lipped institution. We are open minded just like you.” The reasoning behind this was Meghan's newly discovered race. Her new-found blackness might have been non issue to the palace, but a big deal to the increasingly race-baiting media.

The media was, right from the beginning, looking for the slightest opportunity to accuse the Royals of racism. The palace knew this. And so did Meghan. The royals, much to their fault, went out of their way to please her which quite often meant breaking protocol. This led Meghan to believe rules and protocol could be ignored or changed for her. Nothing is written in stone. And, despite being married to the spare, she and Catherine had to be on equal footing. No body could tell her otherwise.

The palace pandered to these whims, letting her and Harry have whatever the Cambridges had, until they could nolonger do it. I think at some point, it became clear to the royals that Meghan and Harry didn't just want to have what the Cambridges were having, they wanted to be treated as future king and queen as well. At the time, Meghan and Harry were polling more favourably than the Cambridges so the couple probably thought they were the stars of the mornachy. HMTQ might have had the crown, but Harry and Meghan were the reigning queen and king.

I think that's when the palace started chopping their wings, bit by bit, but the final straw was Archie. Meghan and Harry knew their son wasn't entitled to a princely title, but because so many rules and protocols had been changed and broken to pander to their whims, they thought the patents would be changed too, after all, they were changed for the Cambridge children. Until HMTQ said, “I can, but I won't.” This, I believe, was her way of reminding them of their place in the monarchy.

For a couple who believed themselves better than every other royal, this must have been a kick in the gut. The lack of a princely title meant Archie wouldn't be on equal footing with the Cambridge kids. He wouldn't have the MET police following him around day and night, can you believe that? How can anyone survive without their MET bodyguards?

That's got to be the point Meghan and Harry started planning their exit. This explains the hide and seek games surrounding Archie's birth. She felt the palace weren't entitled to details about her son, because they denied him a princely title. Also, if Archie couldn't be a prince of Britain, she would make him a prince of hearts and the royals would never see him again. She would keep him away from them. She and Harry would move to America, sign lucrative deals left and right, make lots of money, and become the world's power couple, more powerful than the Cambridges. The palace would regret “losing them.” What they didn't and still don't understand is that:

THE CROWN ALWAYS WINS, REGARDLESS OF WHO THE OPPONENT IS.'

However I'm still not convinced that the Harkles weren't planning their escape before, because the only things that Meghan cares about are money and fame.
I still believe, and always have, that PH would have quite happily stepped away from the RF with a wife and child to live a happy and peaceful life somewhere far away from the press. He told MM of his dreams and she just played on this, told him that is how it would be and he fell for her lies hook , line and sinker.
He still looked happy on the photo with Farchie in Canada and the family could have disappeared into the ether, living off his mother's money then. But that was only the start of MM's grand scheme and we all know what's happened since. No wonder the poor sod looks miserable now!

Reactions: 49
Sorry I can't link but Scobie having a proper meltdown on twitter!

I tried to screenshot
I had a look and it also says only people approved by Scobie can reply!So much for free speech.I could not even see the replies though that could be me being a bit tech useless

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What bugs me re her targeting the youth is this,
in our youth we are/were in transition, neither fish nor fowl on many issues and easily led. Our minds were complicated dealing with no longer being a child and coping with adult shite. But 99% of the time it is temporary. All the angst and anger and "IT'S NOT FAIR!" feelings fade naturally over time when left to morph into happier feelings for the future. However people (looking at you cuntchops:mad:) telling them it's OK to be angry cos we should be angry at the world and governments and adults who don't see how smart you are ... just feeds the angst and prolongs what is actually a natural hormone driven phase until it becomes an established mindset, full of worry and fear and despair at the world. All the focus by these cunts is on "Oh poor you, life is tit innit?" instead of, "It gets better, honestly, trust me. We've all been there and grown through it."
I hate young minds being manipulated by unfeeling cunts pretending to 'care'.
It is persecutional delusion en masse. Everyone is a victim. Mind boggling

Reactions: 27
Forget COVID, Mawwwwghan is the worst kind of virus, infecting people with her insanity. My Granny always used to say: "There are more out than in" ... meaning there are more people with mental issues out in society than locked-up in mental institutions. It's scary when one of them falls through the cracks like Meghan and rises to a position of influence. Really scary.

• Wow
He always looks so miserable with her. I wonder if he feels trapped rather than him saying that his brother and father are.
I have never seen such a change in a person,he looks miserable, trapped and depressed as a parent I feel a twinge of sympathy but, he is the master of his own fate and needs to pull his life around, apologise to his family and admit he made a huge cock up of it all.

She is a dangerous person and has him trapped but it is not too late for him to rectify things he.must speak up and if he does she will be dead meat. Children could be a problem for him but he can still be a parent albeit, long distance

Reactions: 31
It is persecutional delusion en masse. Everyone is a victim. Mind boggling
Her 'empowering' idiot speeches wind me up too. If I was a teenager I wouldn't be remotely interested in her drivel because I'd just think some old privileged bird was lecturing me again!

Young people are more listened to now than in any previous generation and are pandered to in a way their grandparents certainly never were. We live in a world where Greta Thunberg is given a bigger platform than any contemporary scientist. That wouldn't have happened when I was young.

Young people are being encouraged to think that they control everything without listening to older generations, and that if they don't achieve anything in life then it's all our fault not their's.

You can always conveniently blame the generation before you when life doesn't go your way. This isn't a healthy mindset at all. Young people should be building their own futures.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Her 'empowering' idiot speeches wind me up too. If I was a teenager I wouldn't be remotely interested in her drivel because I'd just think some old privileged bird was lecturing me again!

Young people are more listened to now than in any previous generation and are pandered to in a way their grandparents certainly never were. We live in a world where Greta Thunberg is given a bigger platform than any contemporary scientist. That wouldn't have happened when I was young.

Young people are being encouraged to think that they control everything without listening to older generations, and that if they don't achieve anything in life then it's all our fault not their's.

You can always conveniently blame the generation before you when life doesn't go your way. This isn't a healthy mindset at all. Young people should be building their own futures.
Spot on. It drives me nuts but scares me every time they threaten to lower the voting age to 16. Nope. No way

Reactions: 37
I have never seen such a change in a person,he looks miserable, trapped and depressed as a parent I feel a twinge of sympathy but, he is the master of his own fate and needs to pull his life around, apologise to his family and admit he made a huge cock up of it all.

She is a dangerous person and has him trapped but it is not too late for him to rectify things he.must speak up and if he does she will be dead meat. Children could be a problem for him but he can still be a parent albeit, long distance
I truly believe he is the more dangerous.

He has enabled her throughout, without him and his complicity none of this could have been achieved.

Harry most foul.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Latest Bookworm 2 video - she is a good detective and her opinions re. moonbumpery etc are very plausible

I watched this video and her theory that Archie was possibly helicoptered to H&M having been born of a surrogate is interesting. Good it's coming out that Smeg was determined on a title for her son + taxpayer-funded protection which would naturally extend to cover them.

Bookworm believes that the child in the Tutu and Duck Rabbit videos are the real Archie but I can't see this. I don't think we've ever seen him. I just watched a short video of Smeg with Archie and Desmond Tutu and to me there is no way that child is hers. Like the Duck Rabbit video there's no interaction or eye contact and the child is always looking at the real parent.

In another video clip Smeg creeps up on Farchy like a stalker as a petrified Hazzno holds him like a UXB. If that baby had been with them for about a year they would be comfortable with him like normal parents, but they're not. She hefts him around on her lap in a really weird way like she's adjusting a sack of spuds, up, down, up again.

They could take Archie to South Africa and (I believe) borrow a child for the Tutu shoot, and Duck Rabbit, but not up the road to Balmoral which to me says it all.

I truly believe he is the more dangerous.

He has enabled her throughout, without him and his complicity none of this could have been achieved.

Harry most foul.
I agree he is spoilt, petulant and thick and yes, he does enable her through and through but I always hoped he had retained his core values and loyalty to his family, seems I was wrong but hopeful he would crawl out of the pit by standing on her head and letting her sink to the bottom

Reactions: 19
I too believe we haven’t seen the child Archie and he was most definitely born to a surrogate.
Toronto papers on Twitter always state she hires child actors when she needs to roll out Archie for or stunts.
I for one can’t wait for the day the press blow the lid on this sorry state of affairs

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I watched this video and her theory that Archie was possibly helicoptered to H&M having been born of a surrogate is interesting. Good it's coming out that Smeg was determined on a title for her son + taxpayer-funded protection which would naturally extend to cover them.
Bookworm believes that the child in the Tutu and Duck Rabbit videos are the real Archie but I can't see this. I don't think we've ever seen him. I just watched a short video of Smeg with Archie and Desmond Tutu and to me there is no way that child is hers. Like The Duck Rabbit video there's no interaction or eye contact and the child is always looking at the real parent.
In another video clip Smeg creeps up on Farchy like a stalker as a petrified Hazzno holds him like a UXB. If that baby had been with them for about a year they would be comfortable with him like normal parents, but they're not. She hefts him around on her lap in a really weird way like she's adjustjng a sack of spuds.
They could take Archie to South Africa and (I believe) borrow a child for the Tutu shoot, but not up the road to Balmoral, which to me says it all.
No the tax payer funded protection does not automatically come with the titles. PWB and his wife have linked it to try to increase their victim status. The Yorks are Princesses but do not receive tax payer funded security- their father paid for it.

HFW as a narc would treat a child as a belonging, it's very possible that the child is theirs but she has so little to do with him that there is no natural bond as he's an inconvenience to her style of life - he's just a prop to be pulled out when required. In some ways that's a good thing and hopefully he will have an adult who does have a close bond with him.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.