Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A poster compared it to a probus monkey nose.
You be the judge.
That was me threads ago!
How lovely to see my proboscis monkey again... @freda19 did a picture of him for me as Hazzno with the RF on the balcony at TTC, and another poster did another one with a big proboscis hanging down Hazzno's face like giblets, in military uniform... - it might have been Pom or Scotch ... 🥰 wow just wow... gorgeous or what?
ETA Hands off, he's mine and I saw him first

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Edward Eninful has done a lot for Vogue UK and made it interesting again, he’s best pals with Pat McGrath and is now head of all European Vogue mags and I think they might want him to go to America for the big job when Anna Wintour finally gives up. Will be interesting to see if he has been Markled or if he is keeping in touch for future US Vogue exclusives. Or that article could be nonsense, I thought he had taken the measure of her after the September issue and ignored them.

Reactions: 16
What happened in or after the documentary in the US last night? I havent seen anything in the news about it.
TL DR It was a bag of shite. No-one watched it. Omid had an embarrassing public Twitter meltdown and claimed he was tricked into taking part.

Longer review by our @chaos on p.28 of this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is disgusting:
Apparently about additional material from Oprah on Sunday:
The original should be here:

There is nothing.

From the supposed original on Etonline this is in the Yahoo version:
SAMANTHA KARKLE: It was great fun being big sister, and she was delightful.

- With Meghan touching upon her half-sister Samantha Markle, who wrote a tell-all book that was published last month.

MEGHAN MARKLE: I mean, last time I saw her must have been at least 18, 19 years ago. I think it'd be very hard to tell all when you don't know me. And I-- I mean, this is a very different situation than my dad, right?

Samantha Karkle?
Yep. Oprah got away with rewriting British media.
Sunshine Sachs, represented Jussie Smollet, it all makes sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I could have sworn that I read somewhere that Thomas Markle Jnr told the royal family not to let her anywhere near children. But he doesn't say that in the letter he wrote to Harry.

Have I imagined this? I wanted to know why he said it and what he was referring to. Now I'm wondering if it were true in the first place.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Someone on twitter had this. Harry looks like he's arguing with Charles whilst cowbag is grinning

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Oh The Queen must have known what she was doing with that Sussex business....Shoutout to Lady Cecilia Buggin for having such a funny name!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought that was her fake smile to act as if she was included in the conversation, when in reality no one wanted to talk to her
You can see the stress in Kate’s face as she reacts to their argument - I think they’ve made everyone on the family’s life a misery every time they met for the last few years. I have no sympathy with PWB like some of you I’m afraid - I think he’s as bad as she is though in a different way. And her weirdo inane smile is just plain odd!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I could have sworn that I read somewhere that Thomas Markle Jnr told the royal family not to let her anywhere near children. But he doesn't say that in the letter he wrote to Harry.

Have I imagined this? I wanted to know why he said it and what he was referring to. Now I'm wondering if it were true in the first place.
The only thing I know about, is Thomas first wife (Samantha's mother) saying that Thomas Sr. shouldn't be around Archie, because past, drugs, etc.
Samantha explains here:
Maybe I missed it.

Reactions: 9
They have lowered it to 16 in Wales.
They have and caused complications for next weeks elections - the Senedd (Welsh Assembly) election the 16 and 17 year olds are able to vote, in the Police and Crime Commissioner election held at the same time they are not because that is a UK election.

• Sad
Reactions: 8

No, I heard of it too. Can't remember where though.

I wonder what she did to make him say that 🤔 If what she did with Princess Charlotte in the lead up to the wedding is true, that might be a sign. Has she done anything like that with Thomas Jr's children or Samantha's children?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
As a member of the BRF, she should never have been allowed to do something so overtly political. Just goes to show the palace really didn’t have much control over her. She did whatever she wanted.
But she lied to the palace saying she wasn't doing it if I remember correctly because I think they advised her not to do it. They only found out when it was complete.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
She lies and lies and lies... all to get her own way for whatever she wants at the time. This is not the recipe for a happy person, or a happy marriage, or happy children.
My sympathy for Hazzno has fallen through the floor and even below, but the children? (who I do believe to be real and bioligically theirs, despite the great amusement of the moonbump speculation)

Reactions: 25
Edward Eninful has done a lot for Vogue UK and made it interesting again, he’s best pals with Pat McGrath and is now head of all European Vogue mags and I think they might want him to go to America for the big job when Anna Wintour finally gives up. Will be interesting to see if he has been Markled or if he is keeping in touch for future US Vogue exclusives. Or that article could be nonsense, I thought he had taken the measure of her after the September issue and ignored them.
End of the thread! But look - Enninful and Markus Anderson:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.