Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That preacher was a parody of the worst of happy, clappy proselytising. I seriously thought I might die of cringing. Never seen or heard anything so inappropriate and unhinged in my life until the Oprah interview.
I just watched this video. Harry doesn't look happy, is uneasy, anxious and sweating. Minge is slyly purring and the Queen looks disgusted. That Rev Curry chittering flapping his arms and gurning like Les Dawson in a place like that to me looks inappropriate for such an important occasion. A total calculated p-take.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The Discovery “doc” is a disaster for them. No one buys into the whole body language bullshit, when the lies outweigh any potential “truths”. All a lay person needs is Goggle to check the obvious inaccuracies. However, instead of the Discovery just being another bullshit PR push, Scobie has managed to (inadvertently I’d imagine) highlight a blatant lie, that we all already knew, but it looks so much worse coming from him instead of Piers- since he’s their unofficial spokesperson.

What I really think has happened, the more I think about it- Archie will not become HRH when Charles becomes King. The Harkles were told that the monarchy is slimming down... etc. And because Meghan is so bad at being consistent with her lies, she mixed up the real truths with her racism agenda. She tried to push the hand of the firm to title Archie by making them look racist if they don’t. The irony being, that by rolling the dice and not getting their desired outcome, it’s now actually easier not to title any of their kids because they decided to “step back”. Charles can now easily say that “he respects his sons choice to live a normal life and not burden the child with titles”. I do think he’ll pull a Sweden and remove some HRH’s from the queens grandchildren (excepts Williams as he will be Prince of Wales) but let them remain as Princess X (eg Princess Beatrice will stay as that but lose her HRH). If Charles does it that way- there can be no allegations of racism or treating Archie etc differently.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
If Hazno and Smeggy are going to attend a concert, they need to have their own speshul song for Jo-L to gyrate to. The Montecito songbook recommends singing this to the tune of Lucy in the sky with diamonds:

Picture herself in a house in California
With myriad toilets and privacy fences
Porca texts her, she answers quite quickly
The girl with dollars for eyes

Tiaras of emeralds and diamonds
Denied to her head
Look for the girl with the merch in her eyes
And she's gone

Smeggy in the sky with diamonds

Follow her life by tweets from a sugar
Where gullible people swallow all of her lies
Everyone groans as we count up the falsehoods
The list grows so incredibly high

Range rovers and airplanes are lent by A-listers
Waiting to take her away
Her chicken leg knees are covered with blisters
And she’s gone

Picture herself in a seat at a concert
With underslung jaws and slightly crossed eyes
Someone is there with her hand in the till
The girl with her eyes on the prize

I
Wu Tien yet another masterpiece from you this is brilliant😅😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 26
There are very few british who turn down honours - IMO Dave and Vicky Beckham are longing for his Knighthood to happen asap - so being caught in the middle must be currently making them slightly nervous - not really about loyalty just eyes fixed on the big prize - so if Ms Solomon ever finds herself nominated for services to ‘storage solutions’ or dentistry (teeth) would she refuse ? Doubt it - she’d be out buying a fancy hat and Primark outfit in a heartbeat
I imagine some ars%s, of the British entertainment contingency in The USA /cali, are clenching tightly - it seems to me there is a game of sides and they should all be considering their positioning very carefully. (I think Corden is just awaiting the call after his interview, personally cannot stand him and his sycophantic blurb ) I do have some knowledge of the system and it is very much who you know and who can adhere to the criteria expected and hit the right ‘buzz words’ IMO.
My point being only the Queen can award these honours so siding with the Cali cabal could be a really bad move for those Brits currently befriending and supporting them over there. Have we really heard anyone speak out for them apart from Scooby and their PR machine - Rant over I Thank You 😬
This

Any Brit seriously considering themselves a candidate for an OBE, MBE, Knighthood or whatever better realise what side their bread is buttered on.
Taking the side of the spare’s first wife won’t get them one.
Lines are drawn, pick your side

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I think H has always been a knob. Bratty child to entitled teenage knob to adult knob. The girlfriends probably stopped him showing too much of his Knobness until M arrived on the scene. Ever since then she's encouraged him in all his knobness, he's reached king of all Knobs status.........the only king he'll ever be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I think H has always been a knob. Bratty child to entitled teenage knob to adult knob. The girlfriends probably stopped him showing too much of his Knobness until M arrived on the scene. Ever since then she's encouraged him in all his knobness, he's reached king of all Knobs status.........the only king he'll ever be
No to quote a Go West song title he's "the king of wishful thinking"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
This

Any Brit seriously considering themselves a candidate for an OBE, MBE, Knighthood or whatever better realise what side their bread is buttered on.
Taking the side of the spare’s first wife won’t get them one.
Lines are drawn, pick your side
Funny how they are moving back to the UK...

Reactions: 17
What they've done with the Discovery documentary is that quite by accident they've confirmed that they were lying. The intention of Discovery was to debunk the accusations that they were lying but it's had the opposite effect. They should have left well alone, but they never learn...and never stop diggjng . :ROFLMAO: Presumably it was Porker who commissioned it? Does anyone know?
Discovery+ are part of the big CBS network. When they were negotiating with ITV, Discovery+ was one of the options to broadcast the original interview.

I'm guessing that having missed out, Discovery+ wanted to get in on the action with a follow up documentary and knew that they could license the interview footage from their sister channel CBS. They probably took note of the popularity of the Bodylanguage Panel YouTube documentaries, as well.

Reactions: 16
I wanna be like you ft. Haz and the wyf

Hazza's verse...

Now I'm the king of the knobbers all, the knobber VIP
I reached the top but had to drop
Coz Megs was bullying me
I wanted to be royal manchild
But she wanted to stroll right to the crown
Can't be just like those other royals
Coz I like fannying round

Wyf's verse...

Don't try to kid me manchild!
I made a deal with you
What I desire, ain't your pubic fire
That won't make my dreams come true
Give me those crown jewels manchild
Clue me on what to do
Give me the power of your royal dower
So I can be done with you

:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Add Pippa to the long, long list of women who took a look at Hazza and swerved him. There were zero takers for marrying Harry. He's toxic.
Yes...the idea that no one wanted to take on the royal role becomes a nonsense when you consider all the other young royals managed to find respectable, appropriate partners. The only one who had to scrape the barrel was PWB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I wanna be like you ft. Haz and the wyf

Hazza's verse...

Now I'm the king of the knobbers all, the knobber VIP
I reached the top but had to drop
Coz Megs was bullying me
I wanted to be royal manchild
But she wanted to stroll right to the crown
Can't be just like those other royals
Coz I like fannying round

Wyf's verse...

Don't try to kid me manchild!
I made a deal with you
What I desire, ain't your pubic fire
That won't make my dreams come true
Give me those crown jewels manchild
Clue me on what to do
Give me the power of your royal dower
So I can be done with you

:ROFLMAO:

Brilliant !!!!

Yes...the idea that no one wanted to take on the royal role becomes a nonsense when you consider all the other young royals managed to find respectable, appropriate partners. The only one who had to scrape the barrel was PWB.
Yes and got the Queen of Fellatio

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I lasted about 3 minutes into the Discovery documentary before switching off in disgust.

She's an actress. And a bad one at that. Enough said.

Reactions: 34
I lasted about 3 minutes into the Discovery documentary before switching off in disgust.

She's an actress. And a bad one at that. Enough said.
You were very brave I just couldn't face i it one look at her smirking gob drives me to the wine bottle and the fat blob with the gob and her self satisfied leer is just too much for me.

We haven't heard from the king thing recently perhaps the penny has dropped that they are the victims of a serious piss take,not that she has anything I intelligent to say.

What a complete bunch of self satisfied egotists, may their left ears wither and fall into their right hand pockets.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Saw this over somewhere
Oh wow, this has made me unbelievably sad. We knew he'd changed but, having it laid out like this really shows how much of a job she has done on him. Hes a broken man. My god she is a little ball of pure evil. Yes he is a knob and he's sold his family out, but the sad part is I think he really loves her and is blind to her. He's certainly cock blind. Brenda needs to run intervention before he self destructs. The RF are bound to be devastated, hurt beyond words and feeling incredibly helpless. He's on that train till she let's him off. Which I sincerely hope is soon. Then he can go to Africa and do what he wanted to do in the first place. Ugh I can't believe I'm feeling sorry for him again. I'll give myself good talking to don't worry. X

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Did I see on an earlier thread from one of their magazines that she is having twins?? Correct me if I am wrong or was it just a send up.

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey (thanks line of duty) the Princesses of Fellatio or the Fuckwit twins, bleeding hell if it is true it's a bit late to be saying now!!!

Oh wow, this has made me unbelievably sad. We knew he'd changed but, having it laid out like this really shows how much of a job she has done on him. Hes a broken man. My god she is a little ball of pure evil. Yes he is a knob and he's sold his family out, but the sad part is I think he really loves her and is blind to her. He's certainly cock blind. Brenda needs to run intervention before he self destructs. The RF are bound to be devastated, hurt beyond words and feeling incredibly helpless. He's on that train till she let's him off. Which I sincerely hope is soon. Then he can go to Africa and do what he wanted to do in the first place. Ugh I can't believe I'm feeling sorry for him again. I'll give myself good talking to don't worry. X
Yes I agree with you but, until he sees the light he is beyond all help and I believe the family know it, he is some stupid and gullible tosser

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
His eyes are dead now. Quite common for abuse victims.
I
Very sad and pathetic it does show that not one of his so called friends over there have picked up on it and tried to help him, they just want to use and discard him. Sick society

Reactions: 22
I feel bad for picking on him now, GEE THANKS :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I'm still angry at the sight of a 36 year old, able bodied, multimillionaire complaining that his father had cut him off and wouldn't take his calls. 😠😠

To expect sympathy for that shows how far off the planet he is.

And what makes it worse, is that he's seen the worlds poor, he's seen how many people have to live in other countries. He should definitely know better.

I'm starting to think that she's drugging him...bet if we looked, we'd find loads of evidence. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Honestly, make up the most bizarre conspiracy theory you can imagine and then go and look for evidence of it. You will find loads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.