Harry and Meghan #97 Smeg wants us to believe what she says is real

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm still angry at the sight of a 36 year old, able bodied, multimillionaire complaining that his father had cut him off and wouldn't take his calls. 😠😠

To expect sympathy for that shows how far off the planet he is.

And what makes it worse, is that he's seen the worlds poor, he's seen how many people have to live in other countries. He should definitely know better.

I'm starting to think that she's drugging him...bet if we looked, we'd find loads of evidence. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Honestly, make up the most bizarre conspiracy theory you can imagine and then go and look for evidence of it. You will find loads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
And his late mother had only left him some millions :rolleyes: Pretty sure most of that money was from his father anyway in the divorce settlement

He's so out of touch with reality it's unbelievable! Even most people in first world countries have to become financially independent in their teenage years or when they've finished their education.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I'm still angry at the sight of a 36 year old, able bodied, multimillionaire complaining that his father had cut him off and wouldn't take his calls. 😠😠

To expect sympathy for that shows how far off the planet he is.

And what makes it worse, is that he's seen the worlds poor, he's seen how many people have to live in other countries. He should definitely know better.

I'm starting to think that she's drugging him...bet if we looked, we'd find loads of evidence. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Honestly, make up the most bizarre conspiracy theory you can imagine and then go and look for evidence of it. You will find loads :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I agree I think she's drugging him too. I also believe she's got him off any prescribed meds telling him he just needs avo,ados and roast 🍗🐔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
And his late mother had only left him some millions :rolleyes: Pretty sure most of that money was from his father anyway in the divorce settlement
And according to him on Oprah, Mummy only did that because she knew he would marry the Whitest Black girl he could find and try to topple the monarchy because of how evil/racist/tight they all are.
1619961563647.png

I agree I think she's drugging him too. I also believe she's got him off any prescribed meds telling him he just needs avo,ados and roast 🍗🐔
She wouldn't have to 'drug' him, he loves drugs, they both do. She has no need to be sly about it as a simple "Here Harry the mans just been we got Coke* Weed *Smack *Xanax *Mushies" would have him running toward her, note already up nose, rizlas in hand, mouth wide open so staff can put a Xannie in it for him.

I'm not taking the piss here either. They are both fully paid up drug users and always have been, you don't just switch that off.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I
Very sad and pathetic it does show that not one of his so called friends over there have picked up on it and tried to help him, they just want to use and discard him. Sick society
We are indeed living in a sick society. One of the first things an abuser does is alienate their victim from anyone making them dependant on them. I don't think he has any friends over there really as was her plan. It's also very difficult for a victim to realise they're a victim and get away. The brain washing is intense and constantly dripped in. Someone who is vulnerable to suggestion like Harry is an easy target. Pride as well plays a huge factor. No-one wants to admit they have been so badly wrong about another person. Particularly when that person professes to love and adore them. For WB, in this position its worse because he's been turned into a laughing stock by his choice of life partner. I think she's more than likely blaming him for everything that is going tits up which will be eating into his guilt at not being able to keep his family in the style to which he is accustomed. I also think that he genuinely regrets the Orca debacle and I'm not convinced he knew what she was going to say when he wasn't there. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm pretty sure he knows he's been markled but honestly can't see a way out. Growing up in a broken home may well keep him there as he won't want his kids growing up without him. Basically... he's screwed and knows it. Just my thoughts for today

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Oh wow, this has made me unbelievably sad. We knew he'd changed but, having it laid out like this really shows how much of a job she has done on him. Hes a broken man. My god she is a little ball of pure evil. Yes he is a knob and he's sold his family out, but the sad part is I think he really loves her and is blind to her. He's certainly cock blind. Brenda needs to run intervention before he self destructs. The RF are bound to be devastated, hurt beyond words and feeling incredibly helpless. He's on that train till she let's him off. Which I sincerely hope is soon. Then he can go to Africa and do what he wanted to do in the first place. Ugh I can't believe I'm feeling sorry for him again. I'll give myself good talking to don't worry. X
This is heartbreaking :( everything you say is spot on

• Sad
Reactions: 22
We are indeed living in a sick society. One of the first things an abuser does is alienate their victim from anyone making them dependant on them. I don't think he has any friends over there really as was her plan. It's also very difficult for a victim to realise they're a victim and get away. The brain washing is intense and constantly dripped in. Someone who is vulnerable to suggestion like Harry is an easy target. Pride as well plays a huge factor. No-one wants to admit they have been so badly wrong about another person. Particularly when that person professes to love and adore them. For WB, in this position its worse because he's been turned into a laughing stock by his choice of life partner. I think she's more than likely blaming him for everything that is going tits up which will be eating into his guilt at not being able to keep his family in the style to which he is accustomed. I also think that he genuinely regrets the Orca debacle and I'm not convinced he knew what she was going to say when he wasn't there. At least that's what I'm hoping. I'm pretty sure he knows he's been markled but honestly can't see a way out. Growing up in a broken home may well keep him there as he won't want his kids growing up without him. Basically... he's screwed and knows it. Just my thoughts for today
My Uncle is like this, his relationship with his wife has alienated him from the entirety of the rest of the family to the point where her and their kids (plus her friends, OBVS!) are all he has (/is allowed to have). I honestly don't think he even sees it though because he is so blinded by love for her. Maybe we just tell ourselves that to make it less painful, because at the end of the day, he is a grown man like Harry and both of them have accountability for their actions. I see very similar paralells though and if Harry doesn't act soon it will get to the point where it is irreparable. My Uncle's wife treated my Grandma (his mum) appallingly and she died thinking her son didn't love her because of it. Even as much as we tried to tell her he did, you just can't *undo* damage from decades of a relationship with a narc.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I was on a thread somewhere whilst I watched the wedding. Everyone was delighted at first with the preacher and then the thread turned to 'Is he going to shut up?' and 'Dear God, is he still going?' and eventually ended up with 'Shut up you silly old fool, get off my TV'

Great fun!
It's incredibly disrespectful and rude to overrun the allocated time especially at such a high profile event. Was it here that someone lipread Zara saying she was desperate for the loo? She was about to give birth and very uncomfortable sitting in the pew.

Reactions: 33

A whole group of shite fashion gurus and editors were sending the nameless one 'supportive texts' throughout the idiot's conniving talk with Orca. Names named.

They were connected to a TV in the US via Zoom, and I understand that Edward [Enninful, editor of British Vogue] was in ‘constant contact’ with the Duchess via WhatsApp as he watched the ‘soap-Oprah’ unfold. source close to Conde Nast Britain, tells me: ‘There were around 15 people on the Zoom, all top Conde Nast people. They felt it was important from an editorial perspective that they got together to watch it Enninful; Richard Dennen, the editor of Tatler; Sarah Harris, Vogue’s deputy editor; and Olivia Singer, Vogue’s fashion news director, were on the call.’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Momfluencer charged after tale of couple 'trying to snatch her kids'

#

Should Megnuts face the same for lying?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

A whole group of shite fashion gurus and editors were sending the nameless one 'supportive texts' throughout the idiot's conniving talk with Orca. Names named.

They were connected to a TV in the US via Zoom, and I understand that Edward [Enninful, editor of British Vogue] was in ‘constant contact’ with the Duchess via WhatsApp as he watched the ‘soap-Oprah’ unfold. source close to Conde Nast Britain, tells me: ‘There were around 15 people on the Zoom, all top Conde Nast people. They felt it was important from an editorial perspective that they got together to watch it Enninful; Richard Dennen, the editor of Tatler; Sarah Harris, Vogue’s deputy editor; and Olivia Singer, Vogue’s fashion news director, were on the call.’
That's kind of interesting because Vogue UK under Enninful appeared to drop Megzy after she left the RF a year ago, and there seemed to be some fall out after the issue that she 'guest edited' during her maternity leave. Enninful is very tight with beautiful and cultured Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath, who was never ever seen with Meghan even during the Royal years. So, I don't know what to make of it. They still push Diana on Vogue UK's instagram account though.

I don't think the Oprah interview turned out to be important in the end, but it certainly did a fine job of exposing the Harkles for the liars and fantasists that we always suspected.

Reactions: 38
Momfluencer charged after tale of couple 'trying to snatch her kids'

#

Should Megnuts face the same for lying?
Well, we've been waiting for a kidnap story. Just to prove that they do need protection of course. And give them lots of publicity. Sigh.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That's kind of interesting because Vogue UK under Enninful appeared to drop Megzy after she left the RF a year ago, and there seemed to be some fall out after the issue that she 'guest edited' during her maternity leave. Enninful is very tight with beautiful and cultured Emma Thynn, Marchioness of Bath, who was never ever seen with Meghan even during the Royal years. So, I don't know what to make of it. They still push Diana on Vogue UK's instagram account though.

I don't think the Oprah interview turned out to be important in the end, but it certainly did a fine job of exposing the Harkles for the liars and fantasists that we always suspected.
I have a friend who's a fashion journalist and when she and her colleagues found out that Harry's wife was guest editing Vogue, it rubbed everyone up the wrong way (as well as it being the September issue of all issues). It's nepotism at the highest level. Vogue received a lot of backlash as expected and some people were claiming it was because of "racism" :rolleyes:, but even Edward clarified it wasn't because of racism. It was because most people work extremely hard to get to the top because they are qualified for it and have a lot of experience, whereas Harry's wife got it because of who she married. Plus she tried to make it way too political when it's a fashion and lifestyle magazine so there was no need for it.

Reactions: 42
And according to him on Oprah, Mummy only did that because she knew he would marry the Whitest Black girl he could find and try to topple the monarchy because of how evil/racist/tight they all are.
View attachment 556214

She wouldn't have to 'drug' him, he loves drugs, they both do. She has no need to be sly about it as a simple "Here Harry the mans just been we got Coke* Weed *Smack *Xanax *Mushies" would have him running toward her, note already up nose, rizlas in hand, mouth wide open so staff can put a Xannie in it for him.

I'm not taking the piss here either. They are both fully paid up drug users and always have been, you don't just switch that off.
Unfortunately I think you're right. Coke in New Mex, weed in the wedding favours. Not a good look for alleged grown ups. Not to mention the contradiction between the horrors of the drugs trade and the wokesters.

Reactions: 30
Hope so! But I'd love to have a peep at those messages - wonder what they were saying? 'You go girl!' 'Sic 'em' or 'Hang on a mo, that's a bare-faced porky!'

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a friend who's a fashion journalist and when she and her colleagues found out that Harry's wife was guest editing Vogue, it rubbed everyone up the wrong way (as well as it being the September issue of all issues). It's nepotism at the highest level. Vogue received a lot of backlash as expected and some people were claiming it was because of "racism" :rolleyes:, but even Edward clarified it wasn't because of racism. It was because most people work extremely hard to get to the top because they are qualified for it and have a lot of experience, whereas Harry's wife got it because of who she married. Plus she tried to make it way too political when it's a fashion and lifestyle magazine so there was no need for it.
As a member of the BRF, she should never have been allowed to do something so overtly political. Just goes to show the palace really didn’t have much control over her. She did whatever she wanted.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
She didn't just try - she did it and they accepted it. Edward wants to have his cake and eat it. He can't.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve never seen a pic of him from that angle - I never realised how unattractive his nose is! I know one shouldn’t judge outward appearances but yanno...
A poster compared it to a probus monkey nose.
You be the judge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
As a member of the BRF, she should never have been allowed to do something so overtly political. Just goes to show the palace really didn’t have much control over her. She did whatever she wanted.
But she still keeps going on about being "silenced" :rolleyes: It was obvious it became political when she had the likes of Jacinda Ardern and Michelle Obama on the cover. Her edition was about "using your own platform to bring change", so because of who she married, she should try and bring about change when she was a nobody before that🤦‍♀️

She didn't just try - she did it and they accepted it. Edward wants to have his cake and eat it. He can't.
That's very true. What was her reason for not wanting to be on the cover like Catherine and Diana? Because she wanted to "focus on the women she admires" 🤮 so she'd rather guest edit. As for Edward, what a massive slap in the face to people who work hard for that position. How he thought it was a good idea is beyond me.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.